It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E.U. was Hitlers Idea! Don't surrender your guns Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by TheOneElectric

its not fear mongering, thios is what is happening, they are trying to take your guns, dio not let them do it, theres no possible reason unless you want to give up your right to security and hand it over to your government !

Exactly , cheers mate
Im only trying to save a few souls

NEVER TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENTS
NEVER TRUST POLITICIANS

If you do, you will suffer the consequences
You never really feel "anger" towards them until you realise how MUCH they've LIED and how DEEP the rabbit hole goes.

This is not fear mongering, this is truth

The truth hurts some, but it enlightens others
If you dont like, please dont post.

And for the guy who quoted Wikipedia, do your research and see whos idea the FBI and CIA was.

I can tell you that answer now. Hitlers peers (Rockerfellers, Bushes, Windsors)

I will start a new thread proving that the British Royal Family are the German Nazi's.

You watch

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I think not. He set up Germany to be defeated on purpose.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Jepic
I agreed with everything hitler wanted to do. The only mistake he made is the killing of jews and innocent civilians.

And the book burnings. Any nation that burns books is doomed to fail in my opinion...sort of like epic bad karma.

They did some really good things...animal cruelty laws, butchering policys, standard of living (welfare), etc...however, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yeah. The book burnings were wrong too. They could just have built a bunker or facility in which they stored all the books they didn't want its citizens to see. It made no sense to burn them.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I agreed with everything hitler wanted to do. The only mistake he made is the killing of jews and innocent civilians.

And the book burnings. Any nation that burns books is doomed to fail in my opinion...sort of like epic bad karma.

They did some really good things...animal cruelty laws, butchering policys, standard of living (welfare), etc...however, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yeah. The book burnings were wrong too. They could just have built a bunker or facility in which they stored all the books they didn't want its citizens to see. It made no sense to burn them.

Bit like when the MET shut down 50 of the facebook groups responsible for the UK Anti-Austerity Measures protests

Same sh!t, different d@y

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by Jepic

That would only make sense if he was a product of the CIA. The only way the United States could have placed and set up bases in Europe is if the had a good enough reason. Hitler was their perfect reason.

Why would the US want bases in Europe? Global military dominance.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

That would only make sense if he was a product of the CIA. The only way the United States could have placed and set up bases in Europe is if the had a good enough reason. Hitler was their perfect reason.

Why would the US want bases in Europe? Global military dominance.

Yes yes, but remember, the CIA was a product of the whole "war" mood at the time

The E.U was born
The U.N

The CIA and FBI

The WTO
The WHO
The IMF

all around the same time

etc. etc.
edit on 1-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Two questions: where are the FEMA camps in europe? Do you have any evidence for this?

And: who was Hitler a front man for?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Are you just making stuff up?

This is the beginning of the European Union.

edit on 1/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

They're all in this together. USA is still a British colony. Bush family did business with the Nazis.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

They're all in this together. USA is still a British colony. Bush family did business with the Nazis.

Yes, Prescott Bush supplied the oil, Rockerfeller and I.G. Farben supplied the gas for the camps

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Two questions: where are the FEMA camps in europe? Do you have any evidence for this?

And: who was Hitler a front man for?

1) No evidence, just hearsay
But there's evidence of camps in U.S (600-800)

2) Hitler was a front man for the German house of Saxe-Gotha Coburg (and they changed their name to Windsor in 1917) So basically, the same powers that rule today.

The vatican.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I agreed with everything hitler wanted to do. The only mistake he made is the killing of jews and innocent civilians. Why kill them? Can't you just deport them to other countries? Why kill them? That wasn't cool...
edit on 1-7-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

This is an embarrassingly stupid statement. It hurts my eyes to read this, and as a red blooded American, it makes me want to vomit.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Dude I never said I trusted the Governments, just said, that the EU was not Hitlers Idea, as for the British Royal family having 'Nazi' Connections, We all know, or indeed should know, that King Edward VIII was an admirer of Hitler and visited Nazi Germany on occasion, not to mention his and Mrs Simpsons connections with Joachim von Ribbentrop. Edwards Brother King George VI was all for appeasing the Nazis before the outbreak of World War II as he feared the Break up of the Empire. Prince Phillip, who is currently the oldest living great-great grandchild of Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth II husband and cousin (and who said it was just rednecks who kept it in the family?) :-), and a member of the Danish-German House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, had a sister, Sophia, who's husband, Prince Christoph of Hesse, became chief of Goering's secret intelligence service and they were frequent guests at Nazi functions. Plus the British Royal family as we know, have German roots of course as Kaiser Wilhelm was Queen Victoria's Grandson, Victoria herself was Half German and married a German,Prince Albert who was also her cousin, it's get very incestuous :-)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
1/3rd of America will be dead by 2020. Latino's will be the majority and will take over control of the US.

Which will leave Europe for dead as Russia slaughters Europe and keeps it for good. Don't expect the new Latino America to help out Europe....they will be conquering Central and South America with their reduced resources...and will see no purpose to save Europe.

Europe will have nothing to offer them. They don't care for French wine.

Europe killed itself. Australia will fall to Indonesia. China will take Japan/Korea/Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You really are clueless aren't you!?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Do you believe everything you read or hear?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

You do realise that Hitler wanted to depopulate the world of all non-"aryan" descents right? Also, alot of Hitler's elite scientists and sociopolitical experts were placed in positions throughout the American infrastructure, leading to his ideals being spread throughout the good ol' US of A. The ideals that you liked so much are the reason why we are all suffering now.

EDIT: Also I firmly believe that the EU was part of his plan (although I doubt that it was his own, the European bankers propped him right up and took all of the collateral that was stolen from the Jews.Coincidence, I think not), along with the annexations of Canada and Mexico that I see coming sooner, rather than later, are just a means to an end. What that end may be is not up to me, nor am I psychic, so that will be revealed with time I believe.
edit on 1/7/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Just curious if you feel the same way about changing context of books? Isn't that just as bad as burning books? I think it is. Who, oh who, is doing this? I agree, the U.S. is doomed to fail is this keeps up.

Huckleberry Finn

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

The EU was created By Britain,America and the Bilderbergs because the Bilderbergs did have a meeting in the early 50s deciding what do next after manufactured war in eupore.

So in other words It was the western idea to create the EU in order to create an Euporean Empire ruled by america and britian.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The OP may be a rambling mess of ill fitted logic. But, whether he knows it or not, there is some truth to this speculation. I present The Red House Report:

The paper is aged and fragile, the typewritten letters slowly fading. But US Military Intelligence report EW-Pa 128 is as chilling now as the day it was written in November 1944.

The document, also known as the Red House Report, is a detailed account of a secret meeting at the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944. There, Nazi officials ordered an elite group of German industrialists to plan for Germany's post-war recovery, prepare for the Nazis' return to power and work for a 'strong German empire'. In other words: the Fourth Reich.

The three-page, closely typed report, marked 'Secret', copied to British officials and sent by air pouch to Cordell Hull, the US Secretary of State, detailed how the industrialists were to work with the Nazi Party to rebuild Germany's economy by sending money through Switzerland.

They would set up a network of secret front companies abroad. They would wait until conditions were right. And then they would take over Germany again.

The industrialists included representatives of Volkswagen, Krupp and Messerschmitt. Officials from the Navy and Ministry of Armaments were also at the meeting and, with incredible foresight, they decided together that the Fourth German Reich, unlike its predecessor, would be an economic rather than a military empire - but not just German.

To me, it is interesting that Germany is currently about the only solvent EU nation. As well, it would seem that the US somehow figured into these plans, as there is absolute proof that Nazi SS officers founded the CIA, and CIA actions have followed the Nazi playbook to the letter.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join