It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids at Giza

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that the Great Pyramid was built by humans, but with "soft stone technology" that allowed then to pour the blocks like concrete.

www.livescience.com...

"...the mysteries had actually been solved by Joseph Davidovits, Director of the Geopolymer Institute in St. Quentin, France, more than two decades ago. Davidovits claimed that the stones of the pyramids were actually made of a very early form of concrete created using a mixture of limestone, clay, lime, and water.

“It was at this point in the conversation that I burst out laughing,” says Barsoum. If the pyramids were indeed cast, he says, someone should have proven it beyond a doubt by now, in this day and age, with just a few hours of electron microscopy. It turned out that nobody had completely proven the theory…yet. “What started as a two-hour project turned into a five-year odyssey that I undertook with one of my graduate students, Adrish Ganguly, and a colleague in France, Gilles Hug,” Barsoum says.

A year and a half later, after extensive scanning electron microscope (SEM) observations and other testing, Barsoum and his research group finally began to draw some conclusions about the pyramids. They found that the tiniest structures within the inner and outer casing stones were indeed consistent with a reconstituted limestone. The cement binding the limestone aggregate was either silicon dioxide (the building block of quartz) or a calcium and magnesium-rich silicate mineral. "

edit on 1-7-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I agree that that was how the structure was built.. but what doesn't make sense to me is how the "sarcophaguses" were built so perfectly in stone... hy not metal? Also how the drill holes in such hard material were so fast and cut at such an incredible rate.

Add the above to the Giza builders seeming advanced knowledge of accoustics and resonance and advanced technologies like antigravity.. (see Viktor Viktor GREBENNIKOV) I believe they had an ability to actually affect the hadness of the stone.. to manipulate it and soften it somehow. There are stories of other cultures being able to do this using somekind of fluid from a plant as well. There are rumors about it in a thread on this site.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Have you read Wayne Herschel's Hidden Records?

It is further proof that they all align with the stars in our Milky Way, and not just the Giza pyramids complex but all of them wordwide.

His research was prompted by Beauval's work initially, but he has gone on to prove that they were built by an advanced civilization that was worldwide and from the stars.

For some reason/disaster or due to the "War of the Gods", they dissipated or left the planet some 20 to 13 thousand years ago.

It is a highly recommended read, and I feel has broadened my knowledge and understanding of the real history of the human (and otherwise) race(s) on this planet.

Thanks and best,

R
edit on 1/7/11 by NibiruWarrior because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Of course the aliens built them. Even with all the tools and technology, it's virtually impossible to build it now. What makes anyone think the ancient Egyptians built it back then? With their pure gumption? I believe in blood, sweat, and tears... No pain, no gain and all that but there is no way an ancient human civilization could have built something so architecturally perfect.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

what about gobekli tepe ? alien ?
what about stonehenge ? alien ?
what about the great wall of china ? alien ?
what about the roman colliseum ? alien ? the aquaducts ?
what about the florence cathedral ? alien ?
what about the palace of versailles ? alien ?
what about the statue of liberty ? alien ?

Gobekli Tepe? humans
Stonhenge? might be humans, most likely aliens
Great Wall of China? humans
Roman Colliseum? Roman Aquaducts? humans
Florence Cathedral? humans
Palace of Versailles? humans
Statue of Liberty? humans
Machu Picchu? aliens
edit on 1-7-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Pyramids are the purple elephant in the kitchen sink - but so so so so so many refuse to look at them.

Absolutely spot on, if they were to be looked at publicly, it wouldn't be too long before people start puting 2+2 together, it is for this reason that they are kept in the spotlight only for tourists.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Gladly Zazzafrazz...

I believe the evidence for the pyramids at Giza to have been constructed and designed by an outside influence, aliens, is the actual design and construction of the pyramids themselves.

Firstly, how the seperate blocks all interlock and have been cut induvidually to create "features" such as corners and the shafts... I cannot see how back in 2,500bc or whenever they were constructed that man would of had the ability to actually create such things, the design is OVERLY complex... in such a way that the engineers are actually showing off their craftsmanship. I think we could only create such an interlocking and complex structure now in the modern day with the aid of computers, conventional history teaches us they certainly didn't have anything like that!

Also, I believe the proof for some use of higher technology is in how the blocks have been cut, no one block is the same (apparently) they have different angles, cambers and sizes cut. Also what about actually constructing the pyramids at Giza themselves? Moving the blocks from the quarries where they were cut, which if my memory serves me correct were a fair distance away, transporting the blocks to the site at Giza and then actually being able to lift all the blocks into place, with the technology man had at the time.

Many people in the modern that have tried to recreate moving the blocks with the tools they would have had then, the same was done for Stone Henge Megalithic Blocks, and they have failed miserably! The wood they used crumbled under the sheer weight of the largest blocks 70+ Tons, they failed to move the blocks more than a few miles and when it came to lifting, they also failed miserably. So if modern man cannot do it with the tools they would have used, how would they have? lol.

Another peice of proof that we didn't create them is the poor quality of pyramids that followed, the quality got WORSE not better when you would expect craftsmanship, tehniques and tools to develop.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Wayne Herschel is a plagiarist and proven fraud:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To the OP: if aliens deliberately built the Pyramids to prove they were aliens, why did they make them out of stone? Why not titanium? You wouldn't find skeptics arguing that Bronze Age people could work titanium.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
To the OP: if aliens deliberately built the Pyramids to prove they were aliens, why did they make them out of stone? Why not titanium? You wouldn't find skeptics arguing that Bronze Age people could work titanium.

They didn't deliberately build the pyramids to prove they were aliens, that's like saying we deliberately built the statue of liberty to prove we're human! lol.

It was built for a speific purpose, for what reason I do not fully know, but there was a purpose for building them and it had some function.

Why do we still build in stone? We have the capability to build with allsorts of materials and we do, but if you want something to truely last the test of time you build out of stone... stone does weather but not at the rate that other materials do. Imagine this scenario, the human race vanishes tomorrow and all that is left is our buildings etc, nature quickly reclaims what we have created... over the course of a few thousand years there would be little left other than some stone structures, the remnants of structures made from metal, so literally a few steel pillars etc...

Also, if for some reason you want to communicate a message through the aeons of time, what method would you use? well consumables such as paper, digital media etc would soon degrade so there would be no message left, but if you build a message into stone then that will most often stand the test of time.

We do infact write in stone with our buildings, there are various symbolic elements that communicate a message in our current architecture.

Lastly, stone is a readily available and fairly easy material to mine and use for building, it stands to reason that any logical being who is travelling to another world if they wanted to create a permanant base or structures that they would use a readily available material.
For example, when we go to the moon, we will most likely form bricks out of the lunar material in order to create structures.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Wayne Herschel is a plagiarist and proven fraud:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's a ridiculous assumption to make based on a post on Facebook to a NASA story about someone else!

Rather small minded don't you think...

Who are you to judge someone's work in Egyptology, Pre-History and Star Maps, someone who has spent 40 years in Egypt studying.

Don't make me laugh.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Except Giza more closely mimic's the constellation Cygnus, not Orion.

LINK

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Except Giza more closely mimic's the constellation Cygnus, not Orion.

LINK

The vent from the King's chamber points to Orion though... this would seem to indicate it represents Orion even though it doesn't match perfectly.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Who are you to judge someone's work in Egyptology, Pre-History and Star Maps, someone who has spent 40 years in Egypt studying.

Someone who has actually studied Egyptology, Pre-History, Archaeoastronomy, Star Maps (ancient and modern) Cartography, Philology, Akkadian, Hieroglyphics and other subjects that Herschel patently has not. I know he is a plagiarist because I've perused some of the works he steals from. Given how old he looks in his photographs, at what age do you suppose he moved to Egypt to start his "studies?"

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This idea that the pyramids "exactly" replicate Orion's Belt is not true. Sure there's a resemblance, but if you overlay the pattern of Orion's Belt onto the pyramids it does not match. So then you have to ask, if the pyramids are built with such amazing precision by aliens, why the error in star-mapping?

Also, anyone who thinks we cannot replicate the pyramids today simply doesn't understand modern construction. We could indeed replicate the pyramids, but we have moved well beyond the need for such primitive structures. Modern design and construction is infinitely more complex than the pyramids, when you consider the amazing technological wizardry packed into buildings these days in the form of mechanical/ electrical/ plumbing/ vertical transportation/ intelligent control systems it's a wonder to me that people still insist the pyramids, which are basically just stacks of dressed stones, are somehow superior to what we build now. I am in construction and I can tell you that people not involved in construction really have no idea how complex modern construction is.

With that said, I do agree that the pyramids do not make sense in the timeline we've been given in our history courses. There were indeed pyramids built both before and after the supposed time the Giza pyramids were constructed, but the quality and precision of all those other pyramids are nothing near what we see at Giza. While we can't know their origins with any certainty, my opinion is that the pyramids are much older and come from a different civilization. I would not go so far as to say it was a civilization to match ours (clearly they didn't have our technology), but it did exceed the capabilities of the Egyptians. Before anyone offers up the carbon-dating of the pyramids as proof that the historical timeline is correct, you should understand that carbon dating requires carbon, and the carbon they've used for dating the pyramids was extracted from mortar. It is now known (based on Egyptian writings) that the pyramids were repointed many times throughout history- "repointing" is the process of inserting new mortar into the old joints to repair them. So basically all the carbon dating that's been conducted thus far is of no value. Perhaps if they could remove stones and carbon date mortar from the interior of the pyramid they might be able to settle this, but such "destructive" measures are not permissable there for now.

The real mystery about the pyramids for me are the strange diagonal shafts. It's one thing to cut a bunch of stones and stack them, it's quite another to bore rectangular holes through certain stones and have them align through dozens (maybe hundreds) of stones into perfectly aligned diagonal shafts. These days we could do it with lasers or water jets, but surely it would have been monumentally difficult for an ancient culture. Obviously they did it and it had to be quite an undertaking, so the question is... why? What function do those shafts have that they were worth the incredible effort it took to make them?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why does it have to be aliens, look at our own advances in the past few hundred years.
If ancient cultures existed with knowledge we don’t understand then spread across the earth and spread knowledge, some would be lost and some would be kept in practice. Just because we don’t understand how it was done doesn’t mean humans didn’t do it.
There are a few depictions of how they did it but we still don’t understand. I recently saw how someone used sound to make objects jump, perhaps a bow and rod placed properly on a stone would make it jump forward or up. There is a depiction of a ramp with people pulling on rope and someone pouring a liquid in front of it, maybe that liquid is both a lubricant and acid, both helping to move the stone and at the same time smoothing it.
We must look at all possibilities before jumping to the alien theory, and not forget that we have the same mental capability now as then. I think they knew things and took things from nature that we don’t understand now.
The monks in Nepal apparently used sound to move stone, (something I remember reading) maybe this is easier than we think, maybe the harder the stone the better it resonates thus the easier to move. If you could make a stone continually oscillate then pulling it could be quite easy.
As far as what some monuments such as the pyramids are, are still up for debate. I don’t think they all were for burial but perhaps a combination of two or more uses. The grate pyramid of Egypt is an enigma but I think humans designed and built it. Perhaps soon we’ll find out why and the true purpose for it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

reply to post by Paul47

Tell me how you would move stones that are 1200 tons in those terrain? For those that have faith in modern technology, 1200 tons = 2,400,000 pounds.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

The real mystery about the pyramids for me are the strange diagonal shafts. It's one thing to cut a bunch of stones and stack them, it's quite another to bore rectangular holes through certain stones and have them align through dozens (maybe hundreds) of stones into perfectly aligned diagonal shafts. These days we could do it with lasers or water jets, but surely it would have been monumentally difficult for an ancient culture. Obviously they did it and it had to be quite an undertaking, so the question is... why? What function do those shafts have that they were worth the incredible effort it took to make them?

Obviously, they created the shafts by carving each newly laid level of stone as they went along. Some long poles, some string and a pendulum would be enough to keep the shafts aligned. There is no doubt that the Great Pyramid has astronomical alignments. It is possible that at that period they believed that the various souls traveled to different places or perhaps it was simply to create a monumental "microcosm" with the body of the Pharaoh presiding over its center for all eternity.
edit on 1-7-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don’t know how they moved 2400 tons, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t. Every day we find new and better ways of doing things, so did they. They obviously didn’t just pull the stones but they knew something. Singing and instruments were used in rituals, like I mentioned before perhaps they used sound, it turns out sound could be a useful thing, we don’t use it to its capacity but they may have. I am fascinated by the possibility of how these incredible structures were made but we don’t think like they did. Has anybody done an experiment by using sound to move stone?
Or perhaps with a large labor force they carved thousands of ball bearings and rolled the stones on them distributing the weight so they wouldn’t crush them.
Like I said I don’t know how they did it but just because we don’t know doesn’t mean they didn’t.
Knowledge is lost that could explain it and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is easy, we don’t see it because maybe it doesn’t make sense to use.
I’m open to all ideas but jumping on alien’s involvement I think diminishes their accomplishments. There were guineas back then too.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul47

I'm just giving you an example since some of you think it's possible to build the pyramid now. Even with the technology we have now, it's virtually impossible to move stones that are 2,400,000 lbs.

You should try singing to a rock and see if they move, if it works, try singing it to a bigger rock and let me know. GL
edit on 1-7-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I’m not suggesting that singing to rock would move it. But if you could find the right frequency and make the stone vibrate, it wouldn’t make it lighter but it would make it a lot easier to move. And I’m not saying that’s how it was done, but I’m not gonna say some alien did it just because we haven’t figured it out.
I’m with you on the awe of it all but still think people did it, and I haven’t seen anything that says it was impossible for them to do it, thus had to be done by aliens.
Extraordinary claims needs extraordinary evidence, lets not forget they had knowledge we have lost. If someone thinks outside the box you never know what can happen.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join