It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems to spin Fast & Furious probe into gun-control rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They are trying to distract the attention away from the people who are responsible for this. It’s too close to elections for this to be allowed to happen.

You can see that the MSM are doing their part by directing the spotlight on Casey Anthony again, instead of something that has National impact.

hotair.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
They are trying to distract the attention away from the people who are responsible for this. It’s too close to elections for this to be allowed to happen.

You can see that the MSM are doing their part by directing the spotlight on Casey Anthony again, instead of something that has National impact.

hotair.com...

The politicians are just as corrupt, if not more so, than the agencies in question. To me this sounds like it was a set up meant to make the pro gun crowd look bad, but it backfired on them and now they don't know what to do about it, so like any other controversy, they'll pretend that it didn't happen with hope that it will all go away. The MSM will help by not ever reporting on it. Status Quo if you ask me.
edit on 30-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

hotair.com...

But if they are holding this rally and the MSM isn't reporting on it...then it won't have national impact.
No one is trying to take away your guns. No matter how many times Fox News says so.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Let them...if something is going to light a fire under the rears of American citizens this will be it (fingers crossed). I'm sure there will be some supporters, but when the gov blatantly attempts to break the constitution, then they are blatantly disrespecting the foundation in which this country was built upon. Especially when this false flag event was sniffed out well before it could come to fruition.

I can see it now, Barry walks up to the platform with a big smile on his face...He begins with a sad story explaining how many children across the country are effected by gun violence on an annual basis. He rolls out the story of Mexican cartels purchasing US firearms through straw purchases, firearms that are being used to murder and destroy both American and Mexican citizens lives...(Project Gun Runner False Flag, created by US gov't)

And then he commences to explain how taking away second amendment rights will make America a safer place, while making the sheeple feel like idiots for not supporting his train of thought.

No different than any speech he has ever given, just a different agenda.... Sad very sad!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Yep, you're right. I did the search and looked through the Firehose, but didn't see your post. Different links but the same story. Oh well, it happens. Just doing my part to beat the drum and keep this in the spotlight.

Keep up the good fight!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I would personally like to keep this topic fresh until we to the bottom of who is responsible ( I mean top
)

Thanks for doing you part.

Also, there has been no mentioned of the RPG's ,Full-Auto weapons and Hand Grenades that are used in Mexico by the gangs. Those are not coming from the US Gun Dealers. The American made selective fire weapons are the ones that the U.S. supplies to Mexico's military and police. They get "lost" or "stolen" soon after they are issued to the field personnel. The full auto AK's and hand grenades come from other central american countries, China and Russian arms dealers.

End the Drug War + Decriminalize Marijuana = No Cartels, Duh.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Im not sure what Casey Anthony has to do with the linked to material, but the whole idea that to control the border they need to screw with Americans gun laws is ridiculous. THAT is just pure bullslip.

They are reinforcing the border with Canada, but really, doing next to nothing with our troublesome southern border and they really expect that the American people wont notice they are not doing jack to secure that border? Ridiculous.

Any American who starts mooing about how "we need to control guns in America because Mexico is too dangerous" needs to be quietly taken for a long walk, in cement shoes, off a short pier. The guns arent there because of our gun laws, they are there because our politicians have DELIBERATELY been doing nothing to secure that border. And we should NEVER give up our guns to make Mexico or the border "safer." Not at all. Because a more practical solution would be to take our guns down there and MAKE it safer if the little piggies in DC cant get their heads out of their butts and do it for us.

We can secure that border. No problem.

Edit to add, they SURE are desperate to find a way to disarm us, arent they? Kinda makes you go Hmmm.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You do realize that the dealers informed the ATF of the straw purchases, and the ATF asked the dealers to complete the sales, right? So what good are tougher penalties if the guilty aren't prosecuted?

This in not really about the boarder. Although, agreed, they could secure it if they wanted to. But they don't want to.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'm just saying that the MSM is using the Anthony murder trial as a means to keep this out of the spotlight and off peoples minds. Once it's over, they'll find something new, I'm sure of it.

This investigation is huge and I believe that it goes all the way to the top. And it is coming at a inopportune time for this Administration.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

I do realize this isnt about the borders. Its about looking for an excuse to find ways to limit our second Amendment rights.

And yes, THEY could secure our borders, but they wont, because they have a different agenda. However, if they wont, WE could too. There are lots of Americans in the area of the border just dying to secure that border all on their own.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Ah, yes. I see now what you meant.

And its true. We are always being denied coverage of issues that actually matter to us, as a nation, in favor of CRAP that is just petty distraction. No slight to Kaylee Anthony, but one childs death is not reason to keep issues that really matter to us, as a nation, off the screen.

new topics

top topics

join