It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is sending out this frequency?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thankyou.I heartily agree.I dont know about anybody else Ilocation but there sure are a lot more telephone polesI and wires being erected along with cell towers.They are paying 800 dollars a month to erect one on your land (cell tower) that is. I was told it was AT &T..Im such a different person without the noise--happier not so stressed..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhawk1965

Originally posted by AutomaticSlim
reply to post by redhawk1965

AutomaticSlim, you seem to know what you're talking about on the medical side of this. Would you mind taking a look at this "Ménière's disease" and giving me your input on that?

Thanks

The reason why I didn't go with the Meniere's disease explanation is because I didn't recall seeing any symptoms of vertigo (a dizziness with a rotational component) Basically you feel that the room is spinning. Not the dizziness that feels like you are going to faint (lightheadedness).
In the absense of the vertigo, I would doubt that your doctor would diagnose Meniere's.
It's a tough condition to treat conventionally. Dietary changes (low sodium), certain antibiotics (gentamicin) which oddly enough has a toxic effect on certain cells in the vestibulocochlear part of the ear. Basically they are trying to damage a certain aspect of your hearing in the hopes that you will get relief from the ringing sounds.
Alternative medicine treatments such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, and chiropractic adjustments of the neck are other options if the conventional medical route doesn't help.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I had a dream about a month ago that when i came to myself I absolutely KNEW what had happened to me.It was with horror I realized what had been done to me. I remember thinking I dont want to live with this but I knew that I would be forgetting soon so I wrote down what I could remember.I had to remember something in order to get out of a facility. The inside was painted dark grey cement shiny. There were alcoves for examinations I guess as this was some kind of medical facility. There was another occupant a male with shoulder length brownish hair in a hospital gown as was I.I think I knew him There was an orderly who told me they were coming back soon.I had to remember the code to get out of there.And when I awakened I was praying to God to please not let me live knowing this.I didnt think I could handle it. I have vivid dreams I can even change their direction if Idont like it but nothing has ever come close to the intensity of this and the certainty that it was real. I think the sound is connected in some way.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I really think you guys are over-thinking this "sound-wave" issue. I doubt it's so complex. Actually, use the most-simple explanation and proceed, from there.

As awareness increases, so does the reception. As frequency increases, wavelengths shorten. The domain of frequencies gets "wider" when transitioning "upwards."

Does this sound familiar?

Enjoy! And if you were not empathetic before, and find yourself more empathetic now, as the awareness increases, then this particular effect could explain what's happening.

Awareness is a wonderful-thing, when used for the good of everyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

As awareness increases, so does the reception. As frequency increases, wavelengths shorten. The domain of frequencies gets "wider" when transitioning "upwards."

Does this sound familiar?

Enjoy! And if you were not empathetic before, and find yourself more empathetic now, as the awareness increases, then this particular effect could explain what's happening.

Awareness is a wonderful-thing, when used for the good of everyone.

If this is the price of awareness, I would much rather be "blissfully ignorant" like the vast majority of everyone else.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
When you try to solve a problem such as this, you have to look at all the variables before reaching a conclusion.Ascension is one possibility,tinnitis another and because it happens to be me thats hearing this, I am ruling them out for the moment.What transmits waves? Just about everything electronic. When you think about it celltowers are everywhere. I learned we are doing Horizontal drilling 18 MILES DOWN! The miners need a way to communicate and whatever they are using travels through solid rock I read they were using the sonar technology used with submarines during World War II.Even though it seems out there,I am looking into implants RFID ..I suggest Deborah Dupre be googled as her article cant be copied in way shape or form.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutomaticSlim
The reason why I didn't go with the Meniere's disease explanation is because I didn't recall seeing any symptoms of vertigo (a dizziness with a rotational component) Basically you feel that the room is spinning. Not the dizziness that feels like you are going to faint (lightheadedness).
In the absense of the vertigo, I would doubt that your doctor would diagnose Meniere's.
It's a tough condition to treat conventionally. Dietary changes (low sodium), certain antibiotics (gentamicin) which oddly enough has a toxic effect on certain cells in the vestibulocochlear part of the ear. Basically they are trying to damage a certain aspect of your hearing in the hopes that you will get relief from the ringing sounds.
Alternative medicine treatments such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, and chiropractic adjustments of the neck are other options if the conventional medical route doesn't help.

Actually, I do sometimes have this rotational vertigo, especially when I lay down. Sometimes it seems like the whole room just flips upside down and I'm somehow being held to the ceiling by a "reverse gravity" or something. When that happens, the "pressure" of the gravity is very profound.

I've also always been prone to extreme dizziness to the point of near blackout when standing up from a sitting position. It's hard to say if it's "rotational" or anything else for that matter, because at that point I'm not able to think clearly enough to "think" about anything at all to get a good description of what's happening. I almost drop to the floor, but it usually passes just in time before I actually do drop unconscious. I always thought this must have something to do with blood pressure, but my blood pressure is always perfect when it's checked, which lately has been frequently.

I've been studying Meniere's disease for a couple of days now and what I've mainly learned is really nothing at all. It's a completely idiosyncratic syndrome, has no known causes and no known cure or treatment. The bottom line is that it's a catchall name that says "we know you have symptoms; we don't know why and we can't fix it; we can just treat the symptoms." So, in effect, this diagnosis of Meniere's disease, if given after I go to the otolaryngologist again, still does not explain what is causing this monotonous monotone in my head.

Back to square one, which points to MKULTRA. I'm so frustrated!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
I had a dream about a month ago that when i came to myself I absolutely KNEW what had happened to me.It was with horror I realized what had been done to me. I remember thinking I dont want to live with this but I knew that I would be forgetting soon so I wrote down what I could remember.I had to remember something in order to get out of a facility. The inside was painted dark grey cement shiny. There were alcoves for examinations I guess as this was some kind of medical facility. There was another occupant a male with shoulder length brownish hair in a hospital gown as was I.I think I knew him There was an orderly who told me they were coming back soon.I had to remember the code to get out of there.And when I awakened I was praying to God to please not let me live knowing this.I didnt think I could handle it. I have vivid dreams I can even change their direction if Idont like it but nothing has ever come close to the intensity of this and the certainty that it was real. I think the sound is connected in some way.

Can you please give more details about what you remember?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

When you try to solve a problem such as this, you have to look at all the variables before reaching a conclusion.Ascension is one possibility,tinnitis another and because it happens to be me thats hearing this, I am ruling them out for the moment.

Me too. I did start with the simple and "obvious" possibilities way back at the beginning, but after many trips to different doctors and therapists who all say it's not tinnitus, I've now completely dismissed tinnitus as what it is, even though it is very similar to that.
Ascension... well let's put it this way, I don't "believe" or have blind "faith" in anything and I never will. I'm not saying that it's not possible, just that until I see proof myself, I don't believe it.

What transmits waves? Just about everything electronic. When you think about it celltowers are everywhere. I learned we are doing Horizontal drilling 18 MILES DOWN! The miners need a way to communicate and whatever they are using travels through solid rock I read they were using the sonar technology used with submarines during World War II.Even though it seems out there,I am looking into implants RFID ..I suggest Deborah Dupre be googled as her article cant be copied in way shape or form.

I don't live under a celltower or near any powerlines. You bring up the point of soundwaves used for communication. I don't know, but I would think that if it had to do with communication of some sort, the pitch of the frequency would be constantly changing. The sound I hear is always the exact same frequency or tone. I wake up with it in the morning and it lasts all day without stopping and I go to sleep with it at night, day in and day out for almost a year now. The only thing I can think of, and this is speculation, is that if it has to do with communication, maybe they use a single frequency sound of this pitch to "penetrate" the ground or whatever, and use it as a "conduit" or "pathway" inside which to send the contents of their communications? That's my input on the "communication" scenario, if that's what it is. I'm still not convinced that's even what it is, because obviously I don't know WHAT it is. All I have to go on is what I know about my personal history, medical conditions, what docs tell me and I make deductions from there.

All I want is for it to stop before it drives me completely insane, busts my eardrums or makes my head explode!
edit on 3-7-2011 by redhawk1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I dont remember much more. The room was different from anything Ive ever seen before. There were no beds just a grey cement slab for examination purposes. I think I was getting injections and I had to get out of the place before they got back and remember the code. The orderly was male and didnt seem to care what we did while THEY were gone .Id been thrashing in bed and sweating profusellyand woke up whimpering. and or screaming .My cat was under the bed freaked out But Ive never had a feeling of such hopelessness in my entire life not even when my husband and mother died.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I had a dream about a month ago that when i came to myself I absolutely KNEW what had happened to me.It was with horror I realized what had been done to me.

What did you "know" that happened to you?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thats what I cant remember.When I read about your childhood I rememberred injections nothing more and Im terrified of this knowledge because whatever it is ,it will destroy my life.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redhawk1965

Please look up Deborah Dupre Implants in the Brain ., the court case ,and the ongoing investigation

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thats what I cant remember.When I read about your childhood I rememberred injections nothing more and Im terrified of this knowledge because whatever it is ,it will destroy my life.

You're right about that. If you're that afraid of finding out the truth of what may have happened to you, I highly suggest you stop searching for those answers right now, because if these things did happen to you, you'll start finding out a lot of stuff you will wish you never knew. It reaches a point where it's nearly impossible to deal with by yourself and very hard to find the help you need. I still have not and my life is now more difficult than you can even imagine.

In my case, I'm one of those who just "has" to know no matter what. It's a curse. Long ago, I passed the "point of no return" and it has changed every aspect of my life and NOT yet for the better.

It's my hope that one day (hopefully soon) I'll be able to find the help I need and then my life might be better. If this doesn't happen soon, I will be content to be institionalized in a drug induced catatonic vegetable state. I would MUCH rather live like that than have to keep living with what I know.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhawk1965

If this is the price of awareness, I would much rather be "blissfully ignorant" like the vast majority of everyone else.

Some have had to go through significantly more.. A "noise" is easy. There are people in the world that likely envy your position in that a "noise" is so significant of a problem as to eschew awareness.

Perhaps it is not loud enough...

However, with you saying you become light headed upon standing, these are very common and classical indicators of blood flow problems. Obviously, not all of these are tested for in a standard check up and given the state of the medical industry, one will probably have to specifically request the tests desired if you have insurance.

Believe what you want, but by not getting specialized tests you are putting yourself at risk given the symptoms. More importantly, you risk the pain of those that care about you. I speak from experience on this.

Ive been trying to find out what blocks electromagnetic emissions,radio waves, microwaves.

Best bet is a faraday cage though you are very likely experiencing tinnitus as, once again, you describe very classical and common symptoms of the affliction.

There are many threads dealing with this on ATS, search them out. Not everyone is so mired in fear and pain as to allow it to control their lives. There are much bigger issues in this world than our own discomfort and pain...

Maybe if you were to help others in all ways despite your own pain, you would find respite. Its up to you.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

Ive been trying to find out what blocks electromagnetic emissions,radio waves, microwaves.

Best bet is a faraday cage though you are very likely experiencing tinnitus as, once again, you describe very classical and common symptoms of the affliction.

You should really have mentioned tinfoil hats too - the easy household solution to orbital mind control lasers as well as all sorts of otehr nefarious waves!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You should really have mentioned tinfoil hats too - the easy household solution to orbital mind control lasers as well as all sorts of otehr nefarious waves!!

You may as well have named yourself "Aloysius the Shill".

There's really no need for you to respond to any of these posts, as your stance on all of them is already stated in your signature:

"signature:
"The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. He ascribes all his failure to get on in the world all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street or some other such den of infamy." - Mencken"

However, once the math is done, you spend quite a bit of your time here wasting your own time as well as everyone else's that you come in contact with:

Member for 419 days as of today, with 2,549 posts to date.
That works out to be more than 6 posts on average every singe day for 1 year, 1 month and 23 days.
So how long is this initiation process for you before they trust you to do a real job?

I hope they pay you enough to be such an obvious moron. It's sad, really.

It will be very interesting to see your response to this. I just can't wait.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
kenneth ?

sry, had to

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You have tinnitus, now get on with the rest of your life.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
kenneth ?

sry, had to

I don't even think the answer to that question is mentioned in the song lyrics, so no, Kenneth is of no help. Thanks anyway, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join