It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Prove it..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Ephraim and Manessah:

The United States is not mentioned by name, just as most of the other modern nations of today are not mentioned by name. But they are spelled out quite clearly in the Bible and in the prophecies if one has understanding. In fact, the first mention of the United States is found at the very beginning of the Bible in the book of Genesis. When Jacob blessed his sons just before his death, he gave clues to the future of the descendants of each of them.

Two of those sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, were actually the sons of Joseph, who was Jacob’s favored son. Jacob adopted Joseph’s sons as his own and together, for the purposes of the blessings, they represent Joseph. Of all the blessings, that of Joseph and of Judah are the longest and the most involved, offering the most details. (Read the blessings in Gen. 48:13 through Gen. 49:28.)

Ephraim and Manasseh are blessed first and Jacob (also called Israel) set the younger over the older (the firstborn) in the blessing stating that the younger would become greater. Genesis 49:1 clearly states that these blessings were really predictions of “what shall befall you in the last days.” It is clearly referring to the descendants of these men, not the men themselves.

Ephraim is stated to become the greatest. What is the greatest nation on the earth today? The United States. Manasseh is stated to become a multitude of nations. What modern nation has had colonies all the way around the globe? Great Britain.

What son received the blessing of becoming the most fruitful and who would receive the most blessings from God Almighty? Joseph.

Since these predictions are all referring to the last days we have to look at the world as it is today in order to find the descendants of these men. Since we stated earlier that Ephraim and Manasseh are the same as Joseph, the predictions for Joseph really refers to them also. It is undeniable that Great Britain and the United States have received the greatest blessings on the entire globe. North America became the bread basket of the whole world. For a time, Great Britain controlled most of the rest of the world and the seaways and still has ties to Canada and Australia today. There was a time when it was said that the sun never sets on the British Empire.

So where do we find these two countries in the rest of the prophecies but through the prophecies about Ephraim and Manasseh. From beginning to end, the Bible speak of these two, first as two of the twelve tribes of Israel that settled the Promised Land and later as nations. The prophecies about Ephraim that refer to the last days or the Day of the Lord are speaking about the United States of America. Remember, Jacob said that Ephraim would become greater than Manasseh. History shows that even though Great Britain became a great nation, the United States became even greater.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

The only response to that is;

We can all make up stories to fit how we'd like to see the world or history, I've been guilty of this myself numerous times and every time I've kept on searching until I disproved myself but at the same time, enriched myself with knowledge. I understand that if the "Jesus safety net" is taken from under you, you will feel threatened. But the truth of the matter is, you're standing on the ground with two feet already.

I hope you understand the sincerity of this post.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Since there has been only one god to believe in there has been killing in his name, now why oh why would the great creator create evil???
Thats right people have free will so evil will always exsist!
Now that we have that cleared up if we have free will then we have the ability to change our future....correct???
But prophecy says otherwise and our fate predetermined so how in the hell do we have free will???
Is it just me or is this just one big contradiction

'We' do not have free will. You have free will, I have free will, every individual has free will but the collective does not have free will. Your 'fate' is determined by the choices you make as is mine etc. I know I am not communicating my views well but I think the confusion only arises because people forget free will or any personal value, decision or attitude is a matter for the individual and not the collective.
edit on 7/7/2011 by teapot because: grammer

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
Any critical ATS members would really become suspicious of this guy named Oldcorp by now.

Look at the wagon he's towing. Ah the things I could share...

IT APEARS THAT IT IS OK TO BASH OP'S ON THIS TYPE OF SUBJECT BUT IF YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ALIENS AND OTHER PET TOPICS YOU GET A NOTICE OF THE RULES.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Since there has been only one god to believe in there has been killing in his name, now why oh why would the great creator create evil???
Thats right people have free will so evil will always exsist!
Now that we have that cleared up if we have free will then we have the ability to change our future....correct???
But prophecy says otherwise and our fate predetermined so how in the hell do we have free will???
Is it just me or is this just one big contradiction

'We' do not have free will. You have free will, I have free will, every individual has free will but the collective does not have free will. Your 'fate' is determined by the choices you make as is mine etc. I know I am not communicating my views well but I think the confusion only arises because people forget free will or any personal value, decision or attitude is a matter for the individual and not the collective.
edit on 7/7/2011 by teapot because: grammer

If every individual has free will has does the phrase "we do not have free will" come into it?? Thats a complete contradiction and we do all have free will then we all have the ability to change our own futures and if that is true prophecy is a load of crap because the future is always changing!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grievere

Ephraim and Manessah:

The United States is not mentioned by name, just as most of the other modern nations of today are not mentioned by name. But they are spelled out quite clearly in the Bible and in the prophecies if one has understanding. In fact, the first mention of the United States is found at the very beginning of the Bible in the book of Genesis. When Jacob blessed his sons just before his death, he gave clues to the future of the descendants of each of them.

Two of those sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, were actually the sons of Joseph, who was Jacob’s favored son. Jacob adopted Joseph’s sons as his own and together, for the purposes of the blessings, they represent Joseph. Of all the blessings, that of Joseph and of Judah are the longest and the most involved, offering the most details. (Read the blessings in Gen. 48:13 through Gen. 49:28.)

Ephraim and Manasseh are blessed first and Jacob (also called Israel) set the younger over the older (the firstborn) in the blessing stating that the younger would become greater. Genesis 49:1 clearly states that these blessings were really predictions of “what shall befall you in the last days.” It is clearly referring to the descendants of these men, not the men themselves.

Ephraim is stated to become the greatest. What is the greatest nation on the earth today? The United States. Manasseh is stated to become a multitude of nations. What modern nation has had colonies all the way around the globe? Great Britain.

What son received the blessing of becoming the most fruitful and who would receive the most blessings from God Almighty? Joseph.

Since these predictions are all referring to the last days we have to look at the world as it is today in order to find the descendants of these men. Since we stated earlier that Ephraim and Manasseh are the same as Joseph, the predictions for Joseph really refers to them also. It is undeniable that Great Britain and the United States have received the greatest blessings on the entire globe. North America became the bread basket of the whole world. For a time, Great Britain controlled most of the rest of the world and the seaways and still has ties to Canada and Australia today. There was a time when it was said that the sun never sets on the British Empire.

So where do we find these two countries in the rest of the prophecies but through the prophecies about Ephraim and Manasseh. From beginning to end, the Bible speak of these two, first as two of the twelve tribes of Israel that settled the Promised Land and later as nations. The prophecies about Ephraim that refer to the last days or the Day of the Lord are speaking about the United States of America. Remember, Jacob said that Ephraim would become greater than Manasseh. History shows that even though Great Britain became a great nation, the United States became even greater.

My argument still stands that these "end days" have been attributed to every sitsuation throughout the last 2000 years so how can we be sure it's definatly now without the bible putting an exact date on it??
The reason IMO they never included an exact time is to scare people into doing good or else god will bring upon you the whole of revelations and revelations has been happening according to all christians since jesus died only difference is with each new generation of christians they then believe their generation is living in the end times.
If i am correct the next generation of christians say (if we last that long lol) in 20 years will also believe they are living in the "end times" like every other generation of christians before them.
Of course feel free to debate this because im enjoying your input and having a good debate on this im a spiritual person but i don't believe in a god my belief is bible was written to provide humanity with a moral compass to follow and is filled with myths and stories of events that happened in ancient times

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

'We' implies the collective. The collective does not have free will, only the individual. There is no contradiction; you are a person with inate individual rights, including 'free will' not a blob within some homogenous whole!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think ezekiel 38-39 is on the past if you read the whole section. Stop cutting like an editor of the bible it is not good!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tengkorak

A simple history lesson debunks your statement, as this conglomeration of nations would have murdered each other as little as a decade ago....... Happy wishful thinking......peace

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

'We' implies the collective. The collective does not have free will, only the individual. There is no contradiction; you are a person with inate individual rights, including 'free will' not a blob within some homogenous whole!

It's a complete contradiction if an individual has free will how can the colletive not??? if the collective if every human on the planet and every human has free will how does the collective not have free will??
That is a ridiculous statement!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Babylon would be an END TIME GREAT NATION (Rev 17,18; Isa 13:6)
--USA is a great nation, and scripturally speaking, we are in the end time.

Babylon would have a huge seaport city within its borders (Rev 18:17).
--Los Angeles

The Great City Babylon is the home of a world government attempt (Rev 17:18).
--United Nations, NY, NY

The Great City Babylon would be the economic nerve center of the world (Rev 18:3).
--Wall Street, NY, NY

Babylon would be the center of a one world Luciferian religious movement (Jer 51:44).
--Mainstream Christianity

Babylon would be the center for the move to a global economic order (Rev 13:16).
--U.S. Pushes For New Economic World Order at G20

Babylon would be the youngest and greatest of the end time nations (Jer 50:12).
--Which nation now is the youngest and greatest? The USA.

Babylon would the QUEEN AMONG THE NATIONS (Isa 47:5,7; Rev 18:7).
--The world generally does what the USA says to do.

Babylon would be the most powerful nation in the world (Isa 47, Jer 50, 51, Rev 18).
--USA is currently the most powerful nation in the world.

Babylon would be the HAMMER OF THE WHOLE EARTH (Jer 50:23; Rev 18:23).
--Team America, # yeah

Babylon is called a lady, and has the symbol of the Lady (Isa 47:7-9).
--Columbia is the lady's name, and the statue of Liberty

I will stop for now, until you can show me what I have written is false.

edit on 7/9/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Since you know so much about it, why don't you enlighten the rest of us? This is an open forum, you know, and conversation is a two way street. Instead of posting negative, like you have been doing, why don't you try and be helpful and post your viewpoint instead?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ridiculous hey? So you do not have your own mind? All decisions are made for you? You know what? Never mind.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDenzil

. . .and so say we.
And who would that be, the "we", you and who else?
Just wondering.
Or is this a defection against any possible criticism for wild speculation and opinions you came up with yourself?
Are you channeling a "spirit guide", and if so could you tell us his name?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Very well done my friend

Hang on my fellow Americans, TSIATHTF...............Will translate if needed.........over and out

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

It is pretty damn obvious, once you put the pieces together

:shrug:

That is only about 1/4th of the evidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hmm...I think religion is bs...the only thing I kinda believe, would be that the son of god will come down from the clouds blabla line, if you replace " son of god " with UFO, or extra-terestial contact...that told some people thousands of years ago when they will come back...other than that it's all made up bs to control people, that maybe were awestruck by this UFO landing and instantly believed everything they were told, who knows

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join