It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video of what appears to be a being morphing it's height.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

i totally agree with you. i was only referring to the very 1st part of the vid i think its aliens casting some naughty nephilim back underground???

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Interesting and creepy.

Whatever that is on the hill is HUGE. Maybe he was sitting down and then got up to stretch? That's what it kind of looked liked.
If I was filming that I would be very alarmed myself.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The second video is caused by the effects of a heat haze. The roof is very hot and disturbs the air above it causing the light to look stretched. Think of hot roads and the shimmer you get. The first video might be the same process.
Infact I think its just a bloke putting his coat on as he stands up. Looks normal to me.
edit on 27-6-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I like the mother's perspective on consciousness. She seems to be influenced by the et's rather then scared. But what's wierd is that people are getting hurt??? Ok so here's the real question... which one of you ATS lurkers with a bunch of money are trying to go down there and find out with your own eyes / cameras? I know some of you could afford this because not everyone's broke. And who wants to take me with them???

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It could be?

Do you have any example of that to share?
Thank you.

Happy.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It does seem like a guy on stilts. However, why is this person filming these two people in the first place? Is that normal behaviour? I certainly don't go around filming complete strangers while hiking. A tad suspicious. But certainly nothing there to suggest it's an alien. It's form is quite human-like.. and only the "legs" are long.

A bit of an odd body size - short arms.. but long legs? What is it.. the alien equivalent of a t-rex?

Seems mundane to me.. certainly nothing there to make me jump to conclusion it's an "alien." Other than the height.. what stands out as alien to you?
edit on 27-6-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

To me it looks like someone was on there knees and then stood up. The rest of the video is to grainy to say what I'm looking at.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

That the impression i got..maybe they were both sitting close to the edge not wanting to roll down and the other person got up..can't really see the legs of the smaller person...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mista25

Tourettes can also have involuntary limb movements, its not just yelling out cursewords but ya i guess parkinsons would be a better example.... with his shakey wildy flailing around camera hand.

To the op, again you fail horribly at basic understanding of perspective and video quality. Posting "comparisons" is mostly useless, you have no idea how far away in comparison to eachother any of the figures are, who is on the far side on the hill and who is on the top, how tall any of the people are, whos standing and whos sitting, etc. Hell as I said, you can't even see the legs of half the people, no wonder they look shorter, cause theyre freaking sitting or futher away or behind the very top of the hill on the downwards slope. Not to mention terrible video quality + compression + shadows + far distance often distorts shapes and makes them look "weird".

LASTLY and most importantly you must be joking putting the line on the "tall" "alien" up at the top where you put it..... dude its 99.9% more likely its the guy STANDING UP AND TAKING OFF HIS SWEATSHIRT/shirt, HIS HANDS ARE ABOVE HIS HEAD AS HE DOES IT (cause thats how you take off a shirt/sweatshirt most of the time duh), obviously if you draw the height comparison line all the way at the top of his hands its going to be very high in comparison to the other people especially the guy crouching right next to him..... THATS NOT HIS HEAD (you don't even see anything that looks remotely like a head up there you see a big shadow of his arms in a sweatshirt) at that height its his hands in a sweatshirt/shirt above his head. A 6 foot tall man becomes like 8-9 feet tall if you include his hands above his head in his "height"...
edit on 27-6-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Why do so many UFO/Alien/Conspiracy videos seem to be filmed by someone with a severe case of Parkinson's Disease? Anything that shakes that bad has me reaching for my "B.S. flag". It's a pity that they can't seem to focus on the object in question, and keep the camera still.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You ever see a mirage? I see short buildings accross the water on a hot day look like high rises. Heat waves and moisture create a magnifying effect. Even the "humans" look stretched.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
double post whoops
edit on 27-6-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

edit on 27-6-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Yeah or a cheerleading mount...that was my first opinion.
Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This was posted forever ago.. the claim at the time is that it was a reptillian morphing shape .. but clearly the video is too crappy to have any idea what it could actually be..

I forget what the conclusion came to be in that discussion.. but I have a feeling the video has seen ATS's forums multiple times.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like morphing to me.
Thanks for this interesting post!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The lady's screaming when the guy stands up = priceless. Kind of endearing too, made me chuckle

One night I was woken up, maybe about 3am, by these loud mechanical screeching noises. It was the middle of winter and we had been having wonderful snowfalls, and anyone who's enjoyed a winterstorm I think appreciates the silence that accompanies. That's what I found so odd about being woken up by these noises. I was sure they were other-worldly as I had never heard anything so deafening in the night before. I sat in bed and waited for it to subside, and when it didn't, I grabbed my camera, threw on my shoes and darted out the door in my pyjamas. With my hair flying wildly around me, I made my way to the street, careful not to fall and smash the camera. My heart was pounding and I knew this was the moment I would finally catch something of worth - I could feel it. The noise continued, echoing through the streets among the otherwise silent night, and I turned to face the bright blinding lights of a snowplow.

Basically what I'm trying to say is - I want to catch something as much as the next person. I want that undeniable proof so bad that in the middle of the night I was certain I would see something that would change my life. As crazy as I may seem for that though, sometimes you gotta face it - the shaky, blurry video of the person standing up on a hill sometimes is just that.

Also, why the heck are two aliens hanging out in broad daylight on top of a hill? Those guys fly around elusively in giant ships. Doi.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is it me or does the person in the first video just look like he just stepped on up on a higher rock?

It looks like two people behind some rocks...then one steps up on a higher one...does it not look like that?

As for the second one...was that one not debunked as trick of shadows, light or perspective?
edit on 27-6-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Crypto was up to no good again, nah! that was a good game (DAH), anyways this in my eyes looks like humans, none the less it could be aliens or anything I cannot clarify that especially as I wasn't there, but we can assume.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Are you trolling?

That first video is clearly stilts. You know what those are right?

stilts

1. Either of a pair of upright poles with supports for the feet enabling the user to walk at a distance above the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join