It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Scientist.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What a mature scientist we have here. Insulting people on the internet. Showing off your super awesome knowledge. That is if you really are a scientist
I for one would like to learn something without being insulted. I think most people would. I had enough bad teachers in school. It seems strange to me that someone with your degree and status would feel the need to put other people down on a conspiracy site. A site that is obviously full of different thoughts and beliefs.

The internet is an interesting place. You can be anyone you'd like to be here and it seems that you chose to be the insulting know-it-all. Perhaps that is who you really are. I'd like to know what really drove you to make this thread, if you aren't being completely truthful. Did you get into an argument on the internet where you wasn't declared the winner or wasn't able to prove you were the winner? Did something like that cause you to want to make your own thread on ats declaring that you are smarter than most people on here and that you laugh at them? I truly wonder why a scientist felt the need to show off on the internet, while insulting the members of the site he has joined.

You may or may not be who you claim to be, but you sure have proven to be a rude individual with a superiority complex. Surely with what you've learned so far in life, you realize that when you die no one will care about how much you worked or what you became or what you accomplished. Eventually, you won't even be a thought.

You don't impress me. You're not someone I'd ever look up to and I would hope that anyone who does look up to you wouldn't think that they should also be annoying.
edit on 27-6-2011 by B0Bthrob because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

Hi,

I am one of those pretend (Compooter) scientists, the ones that play with plastic toys and get told off for putting their fingers in the plug socket.

I like your explanation about the maths, as a challenge, I am going to find a million things to count (hopefully money!)

Also, with all these strings now floating about, could one theoretically speaking, knit a quantum jumper, and if you could, what would it look and feel like?

Thanks, the above has been bugging me for ages

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
who knows how the MOD who moved this thread to Science and Tech is feeling right now on his pre-mature decision

because we are seriously doubting the credibility of this person

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Why are most of you still debating if this person is a scientist or not?! Are you dense? Please, it is obvious from both his lack of knowledge and his lack of response that his entire intent was to either troll, or lie. HE. IS. FULL. OF. CRAP. PERIOD. Stop feeding his need for attention. Mods, i know you are watching this and are reading what he has posted ( The OP ). I am pretty sure you know this wanker is full of it. CLOSE this thread and spare us the trouble of hearing his nonsense. Even if he DOES post again, it will only confuse those that are more impressionable. I am NOT a scientist. But i AM to both my opinion, and OTHERS, VERY intelligent. The OP is a fraud. He is spouting nonsense. Now usually i have an open mind, but this thread has caused me to experience anger. I HATE liars. They cause more damage than any murderer or thief. Stop asking this FOOL anything. He is a liar. This is not a personal attack. I do not know this person at all. But i know a liar when i see one. All i'm doing is calling it like i see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"The same way I am sure there is no super-advanced arithmetic that the government is keeping from us! Simply, I know enough arithmetic to know what that would mean that that it is not a sensible claim to make."

Arithmetic, are you sure? Don't you mean mathematics!? No wonder you have the time to be at ATS.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Here ya go, enjoy!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

Originally posted by BobbyShaftoe what are your views on the theories of Nassim Haramein?

It appears to be total nonsense.

ye you know the feelin!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

...Originally posted by Moduli

It would be like finding out your computer doesn't work on electricity, but on magical pixies that have a colony inside its box. Very unlikely...

edit on 27-6-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I am a scientist but not of your field.

We have string theory, gravity & anti-gravity, we have dark matter and we have unknown particles and uncertain/unseen forces of energy etc . But it appears to me that there is something missing to complete the jigsaw. What is it???????

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mari4199
Why are most of you still debating if this person is a scientist or not?! Are you dense? Please, it is obvious from both his lack of knowledge and his lack of response that his entire intent was to either troll, or lie. HE. IS. FULL. OF. CRAP. PERIOD. Stop feeding his need for attention. Mods, i know you are watching this and are reading what he has posted ( The OP ). I am pretty sure you know this wanker is full of it. CLOSE this thread and spare us the trouble of hearing his nonsense. Even if he DOES post again, it will only confuse those that are more impressionable. I am NOT a scientist. But i AM to both my opinion, and OTHERS, VERY intelligent. The OP is a fraud. He is spouting nonsense. Now usually i have an open mind, but this thread has caused me to experience anger. I HATE liars. They cause more damage than any murderer or thief. Stop asking this FOOL anything. He is a liar. This is not a personal attack. I do not know this person at all. But i know a liar when i see one. All i'm doing is calling it like i see it.

I disagree. Firstly, the math question was unclear. Secondly, he went offline after page 13 and you'll just have to wait for him to come back to answer other questions.

Based on my readings of math-heavy physics books--not just popular BS--his probability wave explanation of the double slit is accurate.

Finally, this forum doesn't have LaTeX tags so what the heck do you want him to do?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mari4199
HE. IS. FULL. OF. CRAP. PERIOD. Stop feeding his need for attention. Mods, i know you are watching this and are reading what he has posted ( The OP ). I am pretty sure you know this wanker is full of it.

Not only that but he started by saying he had flu. Excuse me? Clearly he doesn't understand what flu is or was just spinning a tale. If you have flu, you are too zapped to come and post for a little light entertainment. If your house was burning down, it would be all you could do to get out the way. That's flu.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'd say about 2 out of 50 posters on this thread really had an understanding of the OPks technical replies and then some people tried to understand and learned something and about 40 out of 50 people don't want to believe he is a scientistn because he doesn't fit the mould in their science fiction lives.

Personally I believe LHS and string theory is a waste of time and money as it will never be proven, even though I'm open to the possibility and I'm fine with it if I'm wrong.

I thought his answers were pretty good as people expect him to explain what he studied for ten years and still is, in one post. I find it suspicious though that he hasn't replied to anyone in like 20 pages, maybe there was a breakthrough and government is keeping it hidden? They can't fake a birth certificate but they can keep pseudo science hidden from the general public.

Oh and btw 40 out of 50 people know everything? So doctors could show someone the ropes in a week then retire? Everyone who reads about string theory on the internet might as well have doctorates apparently

Disclaimer: I didn't really count the number of fools.
edit on 27-6-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Moduli is a witch! BURN HIM! BURN HIM!

How dare you preach rationality and discernment here. Devil's words I tell you!

Hola buddy, hope to see you around here more.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

dude its a fraud...we have seen this before..

I'm a Space aLIEN!!

I'm Obama's Brother!!!

I'm a sceret CIA Agent

its so popular you can even by t-shirts online..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a28c23441325.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
oh my ...this thread still didn't die?...there are people who work hard and post some god threads here on ATS who deserve the front page..while this thread is all about an INTRODUCTION of a guy claiming he is a SCIENTIST and basically mocking most of the members......can we stop it NOW?..!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
15 minutes of fame

now drained down the toilet..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by kykweer

dude its a fraud...we have seen this before..

I'm a Space aLIEN!!

I'm Obama's Brother!!!

I'm a sceret CIA Agent

its so popular you can even by t-shirts online..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a28c23441325.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah, but if you have either physics or math knowledge you would know he's not just spewing scientific sounding gobblygook like Bearden or Haramein...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

you are right...

THE END

thumbs up for KOL

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Who here thinks scientists or people who report media are on the inside of government secrets and cover ups? Not I...

I think scientists should post more on forums like these, to help guide people to the truth of how things work and all that jazz. But I don't think anyone's under the impression scientists and media are in cahoots and know more than the rest of us. That's just your job, being a scientist...

Whatever secrets there are are in the hands of few, and different groups ...
edit on 27-6-2011 by conspiraciesarenttheories because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have never understood how mathematics can make you understand the laws of existence. Can you dumb it down for me? When I saw a docu on relativity theory and the writings Einstein had I couldn't understand how reality could be unravelled through some calculations on paper, It just doesn't seem logical to me so how does that work?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join