It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Contain Live Organisms: Bio-Warfare Attack!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I don't need anyone to tell me what is true or false. Until now, nobody 'debunked' anything of interested to me.

I don't have the expertise to tell you what that thing inside the chemtrail is, but 'they' are killing your children and the future of the human race while you are trying to look cool on forums. Someone is spraying deadly chemicals in the air and you are defending them, because you don't have the courage to face the truth.

Let the ego go away & allow new information to penetrate your mind: there is a hidden agenda! We are 7 billion people and rapidly growing, our specie will face another MASSIVE blow in the near future...all with your help.
edit on 30-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekados

I don't need anyone to tell me what is true or false. Until now, nobody 'debunked' anything of interested to me.

I don't have the expertise to tell you what that thing inside the chemtrail is, but 'they' are killing your children and the future of the human race while you are trying to look cool on forums. Someone is spraying deadly chemicals in the air and you are defending them, because you don't have the courage to face the truth.

Let the ego go away & allow new information to penetrate your mind: there is a hidden agenda! We are 7 billion people and rapidly growing, our specie will face another MASSIVE blow in the near future...all with your help.
edit on 30-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

What new information? Your hoax video that Tanker Enemy put out? Sending people to a video with "Jew Watch" in the title?

You do not know what is in the chemtrails, but someone you know that they are killing children? Care to name someone who has been killed?

Your post seems more like an unhinged rant, than any "new information". Maybe you should open yourself up to actual information

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
double post
edit on 30-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekados

How do you know "they" are spraying "deadly chemicals" if you don't know what the "chemtrails" actually contain?

Courage is indeed required - for you to realise that you have been had by a scam!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Very interesting read. The way I'm understanding it is that it's all legal in case of bio-terrorism, eco-terrorism (which could be from 'natural sources') and/or rioting. Am I reading that right? Need 2nd opionion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't know what that fiber/organism is but I don't want cotton fibers, lint or jello falling out of the sky either. Maybe that's just me.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

They aren't so much falling from the "sky" as being thrown up into it - or at least put into the atmosphere mainly at sea level.

Virtually everything you do creates some sort of aerosol - by wearing cotton clothing you are putting cotton into the atmosphere next to you, by walking you are throwing up dust from the street - which may contain anythign from rubber to cloth fibres to animal excrement!

By driving you are creating more aerosols - from teh car exhaust, from the tyres on the road, the surface of the sea gives off salt and water aerosols when wind blows across it, industrial exhausts create all sorts of aerosols.

There's a massive amount of research available on atmospheric aerosols and their effects on anythign yuo can think of - health, light - Google scolar search for "atmospheric aerosols"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Public Law#105-85, November 18, 1997 as passed by the 105th Congress into public law has legislated by the successful passage, has given away our consent and has made it legal for them to spray us without further consent or say-so even if it kills us.

Please show where in your link that anything you said was even in there, because I read it and guess what happened? That's right nothing you say it is about.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh knows.... the plane exaust has become selfaware.
what next the plane flies itself and poisons the humans . ridding the world of this pesky
virus called man.
edit on 30-6-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It could be alive but we know that they control these clouds with radar frequency, maybe its interacting with a radio frequency or maybe at they wear using radar in the sky when this was being filmed. I like to throw out different perspectives.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
It could be alive but we know that they control these clouds with radar frequency,

how do we know that??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join