It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Climate Change: Public Warning for 27th June 2nd July- Piers Corbyn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just thought I would share this, it is a little out of remit for me. Piers Corbyn, astrophysicist, and solar weather at the University of London has forecasted with a good degree of accuracy some major weather and earthquake events in the past. I read he has a better prediction rate than the MET office, thats not very hard though. He predicted the big earthquake that hit Japen and the massive strom that hit Australia...

Piers Corbyn expects another major earthquake and a volcanic eruption to take place. So far his "earthquake trial" has been very accurate since the start of the trial in March, so who would argue with him that we will not see anything of note during this time frame.

He wants this information shared and made public. I hope this time he is wrone and nothing happens,but just incase I thought it best to
share...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ce8946b01aa.jpg[/atsimg]

A link to his Interview on Al Jazeera TV on the 14th of June

climaterealists.com...

edit on 22-6-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A very interesting read that appears to be based on studies and facts.

An interesting few days ahead and a lot of reputation at stake.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

What's WARNINGRED mean? J/K
... Welp, I remember that guy on the Alex Jones show and he is totally legit from my understanding. I just hope he's wrong the world is all earthquaked out right now

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
At first i thought an earthquake prophet was just a popular fad, but some of these people are actually very intelligent, and accomplished in there respective fields of study. The solar geological correlation fascinates me, and though I always take these threads with a grain of salt it can't hurt to maybe mentally prepare oneself.....just in case.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
He predicted the tornadoes that riped though Nebraska and Kansas 20/21 www.bbc.co.uk...
Forecast detail on WeatherAction site: www.weatheraction.com...
This is the second explicit USA tornado swarm forecast he made - the first being the one that destroyed Joplin.... He thinks this is a prelude for what is to come in July...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Weather causes Co2? That's a different angle.

Well, late June, early July is almost here. We'll see what happens!

edit on 22-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

if i am not mistaken,i saw a interview on him before.he would place bets on his prediction,and they stop accepting his bets cause they were most times correct,so there is something to his methods.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would like to see some of these predictions and see how specific they are. I don't know much about the solar part but I know geology and will tell you that there is no way that they can be predicted by any scientifc means. Not even in a general sence.

The only time one can assume there will be earthquakes is near a volcanic eruption

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
Weather causes Co2? That's a different angle.

Well, late June, early July is almost here. We'll see what happens!

I think there is some kind of correlation between the planet warming and CO2 levels. As the planet warms dissolved CO2 levels in the oceans escape into the atmosphere as gas.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Does he estimate where this quake/volcano will happen?

Just want to track this thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I would like to see some of these predictions and see how specific they are. I don't know much about the solar part but I know geology and will tell you that there is no way that they can be predicted by any scientifc means. Not even in a general sence.

The only time one can assume there will be earthquakes is near a volcanic eruption

He is not using geology to predict earthquakes, he is using solar activity too. How can you say there is no way they can be predicted by any scientific means when you claim not to know any solar science....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Yes between the 27th June 2nd July......

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

He is not using geology to predict earthquakes, he is using solar activity too. How can you say there is no way they can be predicted by any scientific means when you claim not to know any solar science....

Because I know geology and there is no scientific evidence in the slightest that solar activity has any effect on earthquakes whatsoever.

Do you know the amount of solar anything it would take to move something the size of one of the earths plates. It is simply not possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There's a simple explanation for his accuracy...
He controls HAARP and is causing all these natural disasters so he looks like a prophet!

edit on 22-6-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Because I know geology and there is no scientific evidence in the slightest that solar activity has any effect on earthquakes whatsoever.

Piers Corbyn is a scientist... Is that not a good start for you.... You have stated you know geology but you have also stated you no nothing of solar science so how are you so sure there is no scientific proof...

video below, posted to Youtube on February 15th, that predicts both recent earthquakes in Japan and New Zealand by analyzing solar activity. The video highlights the Japanese islands as the main area of concern and predicts that an earthquake of magnitude 8 or larger could hit due to the effect of increased sun spot activity on our planet, in particular an X class solar flare and a significant hit of the Earth by a recent Coronal Mass Ejection. It also predicts possible volcanic eruptions around the Japan Islands, an eventuality that has also played out with the eruption of the the Shinmoedake volcano in south-western Japan yesterday, which sent ash and rock over two miles into the atmosphere. As is annotated on the video, another volcano, Sakirajima, also produced explosive eruptions on February 21st.

yourdaddy.net...

www.youtube.com...

soz i cant embedd it....

and watch this if you have time......

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-6-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Yes between the 27th June 2nd July......

Where ....as in location on the planet. He have an idea? It would be interesting to see if he is accurate on location.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You know what they say about absence of evidence...

maybe there is a correlation that has not been widely acknowledged to date. On another note, one guy in CA predicted EQ's by looking at the tides and lost pet ads in the local newspaper. He was one of the more successful scientists, using unorthodox means. It's possible, the sun affects so much of our life here, why not tectonics??

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Do you know the amount of solar anything it would take to move something the size of one of the earths plates. It is simply not possible.

When you make statements like that your credibility goes right down the toilet. Do YOU know the amount of solar "anything" it takes to boil an egg? Come on.
There is not a single living person who has anything but theories regarding the sun and it's potential for destruction. To say "it is simply not possible" with absolutely no concrete scientific data to back it up is actually worse than predicting something "might" happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
There's a simple explanation for his accuracy...
He controls HAARP and is causing all these natural disasters so he looks like a prophet!

edit on 22-6-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

here is a present haarp one...
6/22/2011 -- Texas, Louisiana, Carolinas HAARP ring outbreak

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Where ....as in location on the planet. He have an idea? It would be interesting to see if he is accurate on location.

hey, he does not do location, just a probable time frame...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join