It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China threatens US over territorial disputes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
China has threatened the US and advised it to do not meddle in the territorial disputes between China and its neighbours. China's Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Cui Tiankai warned that "I believe some countries now are playing with fire," and directly warned US by adding "And I hope the U.S. won't be burned by this fire."

This warning comes as tension between China and its neighbours grow. Vietnam and Philippines asked the US to intervene (or a softer term "play a role") in the disputes.

(SOURCE)

Mr. Cui Tiankai reitterated that there is no cyber warfare between US and China, claiming that attacks against China and US has been reported, but in his beliefs the attackers are not connected to China, nor the US government.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3efb7986075d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, at the very least it's good to see that the U.S. may have finally met it's match - and can no longer stomp over the world freely poking their noses into everyone else's business, whether that be asked for or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Heh. I wonder how long it will take humans to conclusively decide who own what part of the Earth.

"That's our bit. And this part here is your land."
"Wahh. But I wanted that bit too."
"But you already own all that part over there."
"Yeah, but they don't rightfully own it."
"You just want the resources!"

Blah blah blah blah...

PS - That's a funny pic.

edit on 22-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Why should the US get involved in a local dispute between two neigbours over a couple of fishing islands... Oh yea that right, the US always wants to get involved in everything (world police)

Over and out...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The U.S. was asked by a weaker nation to help it stand up to a bully named China.

Bring the fire China! Bring it!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

So basically they were asking a bully to deal with another bully!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
The U.S. was asked by a weaker nation to help it stand up to a bully named China.

Bring the fire China! Bring it!

Er, ok

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is the wests last chance to slap China down, 12 more months and they will be too powerful. Should we allow them to do this then it will be China doing the world bullying. They are already focussing their military investments on offensive units designed for invasions wheras in the past they have had a mostly defensive force. The US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Canada and Australia should all get their co-ordinated pre-empative strike in now before it is too late. China will have their revenge on the west if we do not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is the wests last chance to slap China down, 12 more months and they will be too powerful. Should we allow them to do this then it will be China doing the world bullying. They are already focussing their military investments on offensive units designed for invasions wheras in the past they have had a mostly defensive force. The US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Canada and Australia should all get their co-ordinated pre-empative strike in now before it is too late. China will have their revenge on the west if we do not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Yes, more war, more war!!!!! That's just what the world needs.

PEACE is what we need. History proves it - WAR DOES NOT BRING PEACE.

edit on 22-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Oh dear!
I can't believe some of the people who write on these boards
Yeah, because its China who is invading all these countries in the middle east isn't it

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Having China assert it's superpower status quite frankly scares me less than allowing the U.S. to continue driving the planet into the ground - for corporate profit.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You think China isn't about profit? It is except instead of corporations the profit goes to the Chinese government to finance their extensive military. The current Chinese regime is absolutly barbaric, they will just exterminate any people who do not conform to their orders. The US is oppresive to the middle east I agree, but at least the aim is to leave a government that does not kill its own people.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If I'm a director of US covert military, I shall plan a staged terrorist attack against China capitals.
■ Activate terrorists.
■ Terrorists hijack some B2 bombers with nuclear arms.
■ Nuke Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzen and Hongkong.
■ Spin media propaganda and Muslim terrorists claims.

Easy as ABC. USA simply has no guts to stand up on a country equal or close to its own strength.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Jay-morris

Having China assert it's superpower status quite frankly scares me less than allowing the U.S. to continue driving the planet into the ground - for corporate profit.

Yes, you are correct. But on this website you will get alot of people believing that the chinese are the new nazis. But what it comes down to, is the fact that people can't handle the fact that a non western country will be the next super power. And to top that off, they are a communist party. I mean, the western world has brainwashed most of the people to believe that communists are the work of the devil, and should be wiped out.

But the sad fact of the matter is, it does not matter if you are communist or not. Most governments do bad things, and they will keep on doing bad things, regardless.

When a country like China see's America invading all these countries, off course they are going to up there defence, because they could be next. Unlike China, America makes alot of money when it comes to militery action. Bigger the better

By the way, i am talking about the government, and not the people

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You think China isn't about profit? It is except instead of corporations the profit goes to the Chinese government to finance their extensive military. The current Chinese regime is absolutly barbaric, they will just exterminate any people who do not conform to their orders. The US is oppresive to the middle east I agree, but at least the aim is to leave a government that does not kill its own people.

You are talking rubbish, and clearly you know nothing about China. And i see that you are brainwashed to believe that America went to Iraq to help them lol Do you think Iraq is better off now? In fact, there is more people dying in Iraq than there was when saddam was in power. But hey, at least America has a percentage of the oil now

If it was China that went into Iraq instead of America, you would be on this board saying how evil China was for doing what they did!

Start thinking for yourself!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The current Chinese regime is absolutly barbaric, they will just exterminate any people who do not conform to their orders. The US is oppresive to the middle east I agree, but at least the aim is to leave a government that does not kill its own people.

Bollocks. The US aim is to get the Oil - however they can get it, usually by 'exterminating any people who do not conform to their orders'.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
We could play tennis with this all day however no matter what you believe there is an age old saying. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

We could play tennis with this all day however no matter what you believe there is an age old saying. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

In this case I much prefer getting rid of the enemy we all know in favour of somebody, nay ANYBODY else.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You are right. Its not worth arguing with people like you, who believe everything your media and government tells you. I can't wait until China is the next super power.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join