It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You all pay a Zionist Tax at the grocery store

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

indeed there has been a massive posting campaign from both zionists [some insisting that there is no difference between judaism and zionism] and anti-semites. it's getting ridiculous.

not only OP's blind spot kept him from reading your post the words site administrator seems to have been missed completely,

LOL he'll probably start claiming ATS is part of the conspiracy, now that i've given you away.

on topic for the OP's further education:

the reason those garbage bags and foil have a kosher certification is to guarantee that during the making of, processing, and packaging of those products they have been nowhere near pigs or pork fat or any other non-kosher stuff. i've known about this kind of labeling since i was a child. it's only hidden from people who don't bother to read labels and just blindly consume stuff.

also your argument that this is a hidden tax is a complete and total fail, when you take into account that jews are the majority of the "victims of this evil zionist tax"

oh wait a sec...i just realized...

since when have zionists ever cared about jews? after all they are just crypto-nazi infiltrators whose goal is to stir up hate against the jews and their eventual extermination, having failed when they tried to do it openly. [if you can't beat them, join them, and subvert from within] somewhat like this thread which will probably have been closed by the time i hit reply.

gee a hidden zionist tax that targets jews OP may be right after all.

NOT!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I agree that this has nothing to do with Zionism. What I do see is a suttle rejection for the teaching of the New Testament. Jesus told Peter all is created by God and is to be received with Thanksgiving. To reject any teaching of Christ is "ANTI"-Christ.
Put that in your tin-foil pipe and smoke it.
edit on 22-6-2011 by sirjunlegun because: droid

<< 1   >>

join