It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet will go down on the FIFTH!......perhaps.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
According to my tarot spreads, and I've checked them again and again and again.. they'll take the internet down on the fifth of July.

So if you believe in metaphysics, listen up.....!

Of course, I'm not deluded enough to think that my view is the only one.

I therefore invite ALL people here on ATS capable of divination techniques to put in their five cents.....

I'm a little bit worried - didn't think it would happen so fast, my mind was racing but I'm quite balanced now.

I thought I would have at least a few months to prepare...

And, hey.. to you 'watchers', here's a tidbit since none of you believe any of us, yet, despite the monstrous intelligence and wisdom of this community:

I don't think Planet X is real, I think it's a psychological operation of astronomical proportions;

The ex-nazi Wilhelm Von Braun(brought over from the Third Reich by the U.S. gov in Operation Paperclip) said, on his deathbed;

First they'll use communists to scare us,
then they'll use terrorists to scare us,
then they'll use comets(Comet ELEnin(Extinction Level Event);
and last, but certainly not least.. they'll use the alien card;

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful!
This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence.
It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil.
The one thing every man fears is the unknown.
When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991.
As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.)

They leave these little tidbits for us to notice; survival of the fittest..

Ever wondered why they built the 'Svalbard Seed Bank'?

Or why they have underground complexes in the mountains between Sweden and Norway?

Why they have hundreds of underground bases in the U.S.?

Because your masters laugh at you;

Not us, they know we own our own minds...
they've planted the symbolism for perceptive eyes to see.

"The meek shall inherit the earth"

Haven't picked up a bible in quite some time? It's due...............................

"I used to look down on the world for being corrupt, but now I adore it for the utter magnificence of that corruption."

-Richard J. Needham

Yeah, we work on other levels of consciousness.... y'all need to get with the game before it's too late.

And to you non tarot readers, most of your probably know these people plan these things over decennia, you also probably know they do things on certain dates, they work "black magic", using astrology, the movies are "spells" to "bind" the subconscious of the populations,
look at the recent movies out of Hollywood; "I AM 4, Super 8, Tree of Life, Melancholia(Three of Swords), etc... "

And some of you, may also know what Jordan Maxwell has to say about Hollywood, about the druids and how they used to make their wands out of 'holly tree'...

Also keep in mind that the numbered five cards are always bad, more or less - in the minor arcana.

Is your intuition sharper lately?

Watched the latest X-Men movie? Go figure......... go see the trailer for Melancholia on youtube, how Kirsten Dunsts hands starts pumping with electricity.
I know I can read people's mind lately, how about you?

I didn't watch it, all I needed to see was the trailer.

I think the # is about to hit the fan - pardon my french... New South Park episode; "YEAR OF THE FAN"..........

It's time for us "loonies" to shine......

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I wouldn't worry about it seeing as it's all in your head....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
At this point, I wouldn't doubt it, though I would never be able to pinpoint such a date. My opinion is a little different than most I guess, because the internet has become a good place for the Gov to keep tabs on everybody. Just for example, today I went to post on a social site about the BP Oil situation ( one link all day ), and they made me do a captcha sequence. In the past few weeks, I shared several political and natural disaster links ( not to ATS ), and boom, there was the captcha, but it took a couple of links before it started. Like I said, today only one, so something's up with that. Maybe not what I'm thinking, but something. I know when your post or your link has keywords which are controversial, it raises a flag somewhere, but BP, come on... I'm probably gonna delete that account, and try to rid myself of the headaches.
Seriously, I hope they don't take the net from us like they have so many other things already. I guess in their paranoid little minds, freedom of speech is too much of a threat...
Thanks for your thoughts on the fifth, we'll have to wait and see...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

My friend, I'm interested how you came to this conclusion. What was your process to know that they would take the internet down on the 5th of July? How did it [the question] come to you; was it in a dream or was it a nagging suspicion? This is an interesting prediction and I would like to know more about the background. The rest of your post was kind of confusing though. Good vids tho.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
From all of the news going on about certain groups attacking government websites, I wouldn't doubt if something happens soon. By the way, I think that all of these attacks have been done by our government and all of those computer hackers they have been hiring in the last few years.
I don't think they will shut the Internet off, but something will be implemented to take more control over it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by abandonednation

It's possible I've had a dream about it, but if that is the case, I don't remember it..

I've been trying to "map" the future with my tarot deck for the last couple of days.. first asking if Comet ELEnin is a hoax, according to the cards it were;

So I started thinking about Wilhelm von Braun and his deathbed confession(if it's true, that is)..
And from there I remembered what Henry Kissinger said after the L.A. riots, about an extraterrestrial threat..
Then I remembered how I watched Godzilla a few days ago, and how the major really, really looked like Henry Kissinger, in the movie he said;

MAYOR'S HELICOPTER

With his close aides in tow, the Mayor stares at the melee below.

MAYOR:

If we're wrong on this evacuation they'll string me up from the Liberty torch.

And you know the Lady of Liberty is the 'lightbearer', aka Lucifer.........

If they're wrong about "this evacuation", whatever that means, these people are beyond convoluted,
they're on par with Tzeentch(40k sci-fi reference) when it comes to incredibly complex scheaming,
I'm not putting my faith in that,
I put my faith in the tarot cards... cause I KNOW they never lie.

But I also know people that don't believe in metaphysics will just glance at this and roll their eyes, that's why I NEED other practicers to come out and support me on this..........

EDIT:
I know someone else has seen this and come to the same conclusion, this isn't about personal glory,
this is about the whole world about to descend into chaos and anarchy..................................... whether it's sooner or later.

And to the watchers..... think about your family!
WHAT IF... the "delusional geeks" are right after all, that's why we're geeks... we study things,
I don't believe in a physical universe, I believe in a 'holographic universe'.

Don't let your fear or materialism cloud your judgement....

Originally posted by Imhotepsol

I wouldn't worry about it seeing as it's all in your head....

Yeah... and you're omniscient - *moving on*

edit on 20-6-2011 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was reading and including myself into the bunch that wouldn't be surprised and realise the 5th is the day after Indepance day. Now, i'm not on FB but is there a manifestation or something buzzing on for the 4th?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I don't think Internet will go down..

But.. You talk about the underground facilities, in Norway.
And I have a rather interesting link for that.

Project Camelot, Norway update.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wait, so the Elenin thing is a completely different threat? And the internet will be shut down on July 5th?

Not discrediting or disbelieving, just trying to wrap my head around all this.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

Didn't even think of that(I'm not an american), makes it all the more concievable in my mind...
This seems(to me, since I believe in the cards) way too staggering to dissolve in my mind..

Like I'm dreaming and I feel like I have to pinch myself.
My life has already turned into the twilight zone... the synchronicity is amazingly strong, I sense notions, feelings and thoughts everywhere, I watch TV and it correlates with everything my friends are saying, everything they're writing when I'm on the computer..
I've started remembering past lives.. exactly like I was schizophrenic, except.. I'm not.
And it all correlates, my materialist friends have all come to terms with it, but they're pissed off due to this planetary influence:

Rahu and Ketu are also known as the Chayya Grahas (shadow planets).
It is the name given to the nodes of the moon.

Rahu represents the North Node and Ketu, the South Node. According to Hindu Mythology these planets represents the Serpent. They represent the darker side of our nature which we need to overcome.
Rahu and Ketu are going to transit in the sign Scorpio and Taurus respectively on 6th June, 2011.
These lunar nodes, Rahu and Ketu bring many changes in life.
Though they are going to enter their debilitated sign but their effect is not going to be the same for everyone. They are going to play their role with respect to their relation with other transiting planets and with the natal position of Rahu & Ketu in your Birth chart as well as with other planets, Moon sign & Ascendant.

So if you feel you've been 'excorcising' 'demons' and negative energy, maybe you should be thinking 'what is this is true after all'... when everybody starts activating siddhis people will go psychotic..
they'll go through the "dark night of the soul" and they'll become delusional.

At least that's what I believe, you don't have to believe me but I've already gone through it so I have almost no doubt left.... the pressure is building.

Great input!

reply to post by tomten

Thanks for the link, I think I've read it before though, will have to check it through again anyway, thanks.

reply to post by curious7

I really don't know...... this all came so sudden, but I do believe in the cards.. I really do, the thing is I guess it's just way too big to even accept.. I can't wrap my own head around it either.

First I thought comet Elenin was gonna be a psyop, I then asked the cards and they told me it was, so I started wondering what they were gonna do: 'are they going to use project bluebeam this fall or what?'
Now I think they've already done that... with all the pictures and videos floating around showing a second sun,, they even planted a second sun in one of the latest video games.

So I started asking when they were gonna pull the internet, and I narrowed it down to July.. and then I narrowed it down to July the 5th... so my mind started racing, and it's still racing..

So I think they've already scared us with the comets, used it as a distraction, the whole conspiracy community has been buzzing about comet Elenin for more than a year now, if not two..
So my prediction is, they'll shut the internet down, and then they'll hit us with the alien threat, but it'll be fake.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I read your reply to me and I couldn't help thinking....

What if the internet shutdown happens on July 5th and it's used to stop us regular users from using it while they can still access and do whatever to help perpetuate their supposed Elenin psyops? Or possibly even use an astronomical excuse for why it went down to prepare us for something only to swerve us all?

I may sound completely crazy but everything you've described about your own experiences, especially in your last post, correlate with me.

I look forward to what else the cards may tell you in the coming fortnight.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If we are just throwing out random ideas, then here is mine.

The future is not set, nothing is definite except physical death. A stack of cards, being made of paper and ink, will do no good predicting anything. I can say I predict earthquakes by counting how many time my cat meows before I give him dinner, and I might be right one day. It's just chance, which is 50% of the future, the other 50% being choice.

If you enjoy reading cards more power to you, but in my opinion if truth is what someone seeks, a deck of cards is not a good place to look.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The day July 5, 2011 is a Universal # 7.

Ideally this would mean "Perfection", but with the combination of its creation it could be interpreted in more detail.

There is the month which is also a # 7. "Perfection", "Introspection".

There is the day which is the # 5. "Death and Freedom", "Change and Fluctuations".

The combination creates the # 3 by virtue of the 12. "Creativity and Beauty", "Investments and Potentials".

The year which is the # 4. "Work and Foundation".

It is quite possible that the # 7 represents "Isolation" by way of "Death" of an "Investment" to which we all are "Standing" upon.

Very interesting to read, but Universally the # 7 is the focal point.

OK, here goes nothing! I am not a member of Anonymous or Lulzsec; I do not condone terrorism in what ever fashion it is represented. Trust me on this part!

To shut down the Internet would be almost impossible on a Universal level. Certainly parts could come down but not the entire thing; infrastructure carries much further than what the average person uses on a daily basis of what we call the Web.

However, because of the recent threats made by the joined forces of Anon and Lulz, and the fact that Wall Street is shut-down for the 4th, a Monday, I believe that is what is going to be hit!

This has to do with "Investments" and it has to do with "Foundations"; if Wall Street opens trading on the 5th and suddenly there has been a "cached" recall of the past forced forward, then the plug would have to be pulled from anyone trying to "steal" an investment under false trading numbers.

The 7 is the past, and it is meant to bring forth memories or a memory of the past; the 5 of course is the catalyst which brings the "Investment" to its knees (which encompasses the Foundation of the year or # 4).

If Wall Street is hit then the entire World's trading platform will completely come to a halt! It would be like the Internet in some respects because it too is tied to everyone Universally.

It won't be our own Government that does this, or TPTB, because they too are tied in and rely on this platform even more than we do.

The "Opportunity" could never have fallen on a more "Perfect" day like this # 7 because of the Holiday that precedes it, 4th of July!

To the OP: See if you can lay a few more clarifying cards in regards to what I am talking about! Just recently there was a threat made that if anyone attempts to stop Anon or Lulz, a "price" would be paid!

This is clearly about an Investment!

I am sorry if this occurs, this is not my wish nor is it my intention to distribute fear!

Blessings to both Parties involved, the Good and the Bad!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Did I kill this thread?

Seriously, I really did put some thoughtful effort behind my post, and I am not making any of it up in that this is how it "could" possibly be interpreted based on my ability with numbers and intuition.

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Haha, no you didn't kill the thread, at least not for me.

Personally, I need to allow information such as that presented by you to sink in so that I can understand it, much as I'm doing with the initial OP. I think that's what may be needed for those reading this thread who may not have heard of your info before, just the time to take it all on board and wait for the moment when it clicks into place.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've had a lot of things going on in my life lately, sorry for not anwering sooner - occult initiation going on.

I'll write a more thorough answer later.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Let's hope nothing happens other then me celebrating my face off for my birthday!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

So.... a gut feeling basically?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So far, so good, other than my random internet dc's but thats common on my PC

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think she might want to get a new set of terror cards,.
the ones she is using just dont seem to be working right

top topics

<<   2 >>

join