It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Background check company will store your social networking slipups for 7 years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You know, it make me wonder what kind of dirtbags work for companies like that, spying and reporting on people. We used to have names for those kind of personalities when we were kids. Tattletails, snitches, and, lest I forget, jerks. It's like spammers, how did they do that for a living? I dunno.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Aleister because: spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
You know, it make me wonder what kind of dirtbags work for companies like that, spying and reporting on people. We used to have names for those kind of personalities when we were kids. Tattletails, snitches, and, lest I forget, jerks. It's like spammers, how did they do that for a living? I dunno.

Exactly

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

They were not smart enough to get a real job like most of us so they got a job that makes other peoples lives miserable. Debt collectors, parking ticket writers come into this category of losers as well.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join