It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
Good try but the conspiracy will not be put to rest until the footage from the 1000's of cameras around the pentagon and from the surrounding buildings are released.

And now it's "thousands" of cameras...this conspiracy theory just keeps getting better

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Would you be so kind to post the links to your descriptions? I would like to hear what you have seen!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Did your friend watch the plane hit the pentagon?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Is this a game to you guys? Asking us to debunk a fictitious "alternative" to the OS is absolutely ridiculous...

Someone draws up "The days events" based off know FACTS to show an alternative version...are you kidding? That makes sense to you? Cherry picking facts to make this "fantasy" and you think that is logical? Of course it cant be debunked ....it is a delusion based from the facts of that day....but with a twist.. It is OBVIOUSLY impossible to debunk, unless new facts are found to disprove the fantasy story. The writer of this delusion OBVIOUSLY used proven know facts with ALLOT of assumptions to make this fantasy.... You cant disprove the "known" so we are supposed to debunk the assumptions?? That is the single most ignorant proposal I have ever encountered.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

That is just that. Well, nobody ever said it like the before, what are all these naysayers thinking?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

I did, and the 2 co-workers riding with me did.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JaeBea

Like I stated.. My names I posted under were Mobius1974 ... I think that was it.. Or just Mobius and Resurectio.. Look em up. Why would I do any leg work.. Not being rude, but am regretting speaking up again.. It leads one direction.. I have to answer every question posted, or look like a fool.. So you look it up, read what I wrote... I will not be rehashing it for a 3rd or 4th time.

Not trying to be rude, but it leads down the same path each time... Again.. Part of me regrets even opening my stupid mouth again. I am going to practice the skill of ignoring this round though... I get worked up when people try and tell me how my sept 11th happened, and that I must have mistook a drone for a f'ing commercail jet!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Did you witness the Pentagon, WTC or Shanksville?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

i understand your point of view, thanks for the response.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JaeBea

The pentagon. In a life long long ago I worked for Blackboard.com at 19th and L st NW .. Lived in Northern VA.. Drove that route for many many years...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by GoodOlDave

i'm refering to nearby gas stations security cameras that were pointed close enough at the pentagon that they would have captured evidence that could have proved THIS THREAD correct or incorrect (snip)

They are found here: www.judicialwatch.org... Tell us what you see in them.

Btw - they were only released 5 years ago - so I'm guessing you're a little behind in your fact checking homework? The link was also previously posted in this thread.

edit on 21-6-2011 by userid1 because: Civility

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Allot of posters feed the conspirator a bunch of bs to get stars and such, because they understand how a conspirators brain works, but me, I just try to give hard factual realistic evidence that they can learn from.
I hate tricking people or deceiving them just for a couple of stars, it is not good to do that, especially towards your fellow posters.

The truth is a airplane hit the pentagon and that’s just that.

You just give "hard factual realistic evidence that they can learn from"?

I'm still waiting.

I won't hold my breath for that magical moment to arrive.

You and SkepticAndBeliever are just too much in love with typing and reading your own posts, giggling like little children as others' enagage in respectful but vain attempts to educate you, to which you reply with the same old material that has been discredited ad-nauseum, all the while gleefully seeing your ATS point totals increase geometrically due to your pointless babble.

Let us know when you finally earn your GED.
edit on 6/21/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

that footage was released, yes.

what about the civilians with cameras? the hotel nearby?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
everyone in this thread, please - this is the reason why i don't come to the 911 forum.

when you post - post your point and/or respond to a point another member has made

there is no reason to type in such a way that promotes agitation or anger or name calling, insults etc.

though none of this has been directed at me yet, i see in this thread it directed all over the place. it does not help EITHER side of the discussion.

thank you, i look foward to educated and mature discussion
edit on 6/21/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
At a school in a human resources police officer's office they have cameras that act just like the cameras at 9/11. They kind of laggy as well. Nothing sinister about that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
pentagon footage seized

is this footage that lends credibility to the official story, of course not, which is why it was ok to release.

that is what makes more sense with the cover-up story for 9 11

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by userid1

that footage was released, yes.

what about the civilians with cameras? the hotel nearby?

What civilians with cameras?
The hotel tape is included in the link.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hmmmm very interesting. i would tend to think the poor visibility does not allow one to decide wether a boeing airliner with passenger is what is in the hotel footage, or if a global hawk drone ( as is the center of my theory for what hit the pentagon ) is what is in the footage.

would you say that there is released footage that exists, perhaps that you can show me, that clearly shows a plane about to hit, or video of it, hitting the pentagon?

i say this because, as i mentioned the debate here in the 911 forum gets too heated for me, i rarely post or read in this forum as it's usually just 'arguementative' and less 'demonstrative evidence' so i guess i've fallen behind on the info

but i have never seen undeniable visible proof, have i missed this evidence? clear footage of the plane itself?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

[url=http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/footage.html]pentagon footage seized
is this footage that lends credibility to the official story, of course not, which is why it was ok to release.

that is what makes more sense with the cover-up story for 9 11

Well, I suppose that's one perspective. Here's mine (and it matches the facts exactly) - the Gov't didn't release the tape until *after* a FOIA request (5 years later). They didn't "just give it up" because it was "OK" to release.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just have a question, since I bring nothing new to the table of 9/11 discussion. (who has recently?)

To those trying to back up the official story, why? That's all. The Majority of people I talk to believe the official story, very few people I know question it. Why feel the need to try and change the opinions of a minority? on a conspiracy site no less. What brings those here who believe most of what they are told? Often times I notice the same names trying to debunk theories or points of view, but if the OS is the truth and only a few compared to many believe alternate theories, why waste SO MUCH TIME (can't emphasize that one enough) trying to change their opinions? Is it that you care so much about them? that you want them to know the truth and will stop at nothing until they do? If that is the case than please stop calling the people you are trying to help silly names and labels. If you aren't trying to help, then what's the deal? Having an open mind on 9/11 does not make you a truther,.asking questions does not make you a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 21-6-2011 by TheeTheChad because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join