It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ww3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First and foremost, i apologize if i am posting in the wrong section as this is the only section it will let me post. Im new and any advice on how to use this site would be appreciated.

Does anyone know about Alex Jones? He's a radio host, and he talks of some scary stuff. Below I'll post a link to a video of his, which basically talks about ww3 starting in october according to some military sources who called in to his show. They are saying it will start with a ground invasion of Libya and lead to a total occupation of north africa, the middle east, and central asia. All of this would not be nearly as scary to me if i had not just recently enlisted in the army (regretfully) Although i don't believe in the whole 2012 concept, with everything that has been happening recently it is no longer such a far fetched idea to me. What do you all think? Is alex jones credible? Do you feel as if something big is about to happen? do you think i should be trying to get a discharge somehow? Just give me your ideas.

Once again i apologize if this post has been done completely wrong.

Below is the link to the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome ..you need 20 posts to start a new thread
here is the thread you can comment if you like in WW3 board

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I thought I would point out that I love the first comment posted under the youtube vid.

I am still laughing about how the old fellow puts it!

Anyway welcome...someone should be along shortly to help you out!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Yeah that made me laugh pretty good as well, lol. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paranoid7887

Hi paranoid7887, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

This forum is for new member to say hello or what ever they like about them selves, it is not a forum for topical subjects sorry.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will be able to start threads and be able to send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Twenty well thought out replies are not hard to achieve, some members do it with their intro thread, or alternatively they go to the Off-Topic Discussions forums. That's the large Blue Tab on the Recent Posts page.

Take your time, if you have any questions you can either ask them in an intro thread, I'm sure you will get a reply. Or just message me, or any staff member anytime.

Some handy links, links and, more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use Please Read

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join