It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Anti-Security (launched by Lulzsec)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Operation Anti-Security (launched by Lulzsec)

Salutations Lulz Lizards,

As we're aware, the government and whitehat security terrorists across the world continue to dominate and control our Internet ocean. Sitting pretty on cargo bays full of corrupt booty, they think it's acceptable to condition and enslave all vessels in sight. Our Lulz Lizard battle fleet is now declaring immediate and unremitting war on the freedom-snatching moderators of 2011.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
For now this release is only on pastebin, but I'm sure it will go up on the Lulzsec site before too much longer - it was only just tweeted.

Lulzsec (with whom I'm sure you are ALL now familiar) have basically put out a call to arms. Here's another quote from the release:

Top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information, including email spools and documentation. Prime targets are banks and other high-ranking establishments. If they try to censor our progress, we will obliterate the censor with cannonfire anointed with lizard blood.

Game on!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
CIA hackers launch another fake attack on themselves and blame it on a group called "anonymous".

Soon to be web security act strengthened by this "act of defiance" which will be answered by laws and china like internet.

I love how israel shows up as spelled wrong if you don't capitalize it, but china firefox doesn't care seem to care as much about. lol

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
And so it begins. I see this going multiple ways. Internet Restrictions being at the top of the list. But i do believe in what they stand for, both them and Anon. Government doesn't want to release the documents by itself, so make said documents released. Once people start being exposed for what they are (greedy and manipulative, and, worse of all, lying directly to the peoples faces). People aren't going to be happy. At all. When they find out how many times they've been effed.

If they wanted a bigger reaction from the populace, unsure if possible or not (but everything is connected to the web somehow, so definatly possible) would be to force a video supporting their cause onto every single TV accross as many Countries as they can. Thats just what i would do, if i were involved. But i couldnt hack my way out of a wet paper bag with a saw.
edit on 20/6/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

**That is if you believe they are working for us, and not against us. Depends on your pov.
edit on 20/6/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I will be keeping a close eye on their website for any classified dumps. Some of the dox I downloaded not too long ago were actually really fresh. Of course I will not go into detail as to what the information was, or how it was used, but there were quite a few gems in there, and it made me decide to take these guys seriously...I am still on the fence about their skill level, but whomever makes up this group is better than Anonymous for sure, despite what you may have heard.

So whether you love them or hate them, they may actually benefit conspiracy theorists if they start releasing classified dox from the government or private sector.
edit on 6/20/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
And so it begins. I see this going multiple ways. Internet Restrictions being at the top of the list. But i do believe in what they stand for, both them and Anon. Government doesn't want to release the documents by itself, so make said documents released. Once people start being exposed for what they are (greedy and manipulative, and, worse of all, lying directly to the peoples faces). People aren't going to be happy. At all. When they find out how many times they've been effed.

Exactly my thoughts. Besides it was kinda funny, when they posted pron.com logins and passwords. Just a few examples of domains they belong to:
****@whitehouse.gov
*****.***.*******@us.army.mil

Sure, some will argue, that they are just humans' n' stuff. Consider this then - LulzSec are saying that they are reusing same login and pass on "secure" government networks. How about that? Also, consider this tweet -
"Hacker mentality is that the 1337est hack causes the most damage. I argue that the simplest hack embarrasses the target more and thus wins."

This whole thing is really getting lulzworthy. Think I'll just run off for a sixpack and some snacks and wait for some fireworks.

Almost forgot, there's also FBI stuff and other government site login info avalaible through their site, which You'll easily find.

Cheers, government! You're fantastic!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
potential internet vigilante cyber civil war. first of its kind in history and sounds hilarious

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
LulzSec = Win.
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
why do peeps continue to insist that groups like this will cause the censoring of the internet, groups like this exist to protest against the control of the internet......

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Why does everyone think this is the CIA i mean EVERYTHING that goes in favour of the people has to be the CIA.

Lulzec and anonymous are genuine.
edit on 20/6/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ah, but it's getting to the point where a successful protest against censorship actually drives censorship further. It's a Catch-22 that Joseph Heller himself would be proud of!

I think the reason I love these guys is that they don't take it too seriously. Anon is a bit cause-heavy for me, but these guys just have fun with it.

So whether you love them or hate them, they may actually benefit conspiracy theorists if they start releasing classified dox from the government or private sector.

This would be a dream come true, and I would have far more hope that AntiSec might bring about something like that than I ever would from Wikileaks. It's probably a pipe dream, but they seem to be calling everyone - big and small - to this operation. You never know what might come out of it.

One thing I do know that will come out of it lulz, no doubt about that. As nowanmai says, grab some popcorn and get ready for a show!

EDIT: I also think the fact that they have fun with it gives them a freedom that a lot of other groups - throughout history even - don't have. It lets them go places that a lot of other people and groups might be afraid to go.
edit on 20-6-2011 by TheStev because: Something I forgot

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly

Why does everyone think this is the CIA i mean EVERYTHING that goes in favour of the people has to be the CIA.

That's true. The Students for a Democratic Society and the Black Panther party were genuine as well until they were infiltrated by the CIA and FBI.

If they could do that 40 years ago imagine how good they are at it now.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Just in time for the NBN in Australia too.
hey Conroy.....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by BarmyBilly

That's true. The Students for a Democratic Society and the Black Panther party were genuine as well until they were infiltrated by the CIA and FBI.

If they could do that 40 years ago imagine how good they are at it now.

Exactly. Not that I dont love to read proof of how corrupt the Gov is with some of these data dumps,
yes we are all feeling vindicated.

But....then what?

Can we actually oust any of these corrupt politicians from office?
Can we fire the Bankstas?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ive been seeing posts about this all over the internet, it seems that everyone is now getting wise to the fact that this kind of action is going to cause more harm than good to internet regulation and the free flow of information .

The question is , are they realy stupid enough to think they can change the world through anonymous criminal acts or is it false flag? Only time will tell.
edit on 20-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The only rights we have are those which we retain for ourselves. To anyone thinking that this will lead to more censorship and regulation I ask: "Where are your spines?"

Quit sitting around and wringing your hands over what your masters will do to you when they have "had enough". Instead, stand up and have some self respect. Quit being worry warts.

I swear, the era of pansies and wusses that I live in is sickening. What happened to people with enough balls to demand and then fight for what is right?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So if they bring their lizard blood and Charlie Sheen gets involved somehow too, what does that make it? Can we divide awesome by pi or is it an indivisable number?

Lets see if they can get a lot more than Gary McKinnon claims to have seen in his haxpeditions.
edit on 20/6/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I distinctly remember how everybody thought wikileaks
was our savior as well.

then the staff abandoned Assange cuz he had
been recruited by the Feds after his hack on
the Pentagon.

Too bad he couldn't keep his penis inside
his pants or else he may have succeeded.
Or maybe he did it intentionally so the Feds
plan would fail.

No more Assange or wikileaks as the savior.

Then came Anonymous who was gonna be
our savior. But MI6 and CIA made some glaring
bloopers in their videos, not to mention an
insider leaked the Feds takeover of 4chan
in 2008 where Anon was created.

So now Assange has been ousted by info.
Anonymous has been ousted by info.

And now we have LulzSec on the scene as
damage control.

I did a thread last week linking LulzSec to the
Feds. It was quickly derailed by trolls and Skeptic
deleted it. But for a refresher course.

LulzSec was hosted on CloudFlare.
CloudFare is related to Operation Honey
Pot who tracks and collects data on internet
criminals through the FBI. So now there is
a direct link between LulzSec and the Feds.

Then they come up with an alternate hacking group
called web ninjas who are supposed to oust
LulzSec to wit their posted info is fake. It's just
an illusion to make it appear they are opposed
to one another when in actuality, they are the same
people.

All of these entities:

wikileaks
Assange
Anonymous
LulzSec
CloudFlare
web ninjas

are ALL the same people and have the
very same agenda. The very same agenda
as George Soros which is Net Neutrality.

Soros is even infiltrating the FCC to get it
passed.

Net Neutrality is not a free internet as they make it
appear.

Net Neutrality = Internet Patriot Act.
Total control of the internet with backdoors
for every network connected.

meaning they will police you just as much as policing
those big corporations you so despise.

Do not say boon did not warn you

So now that LulzSec has been ousted,
what new hacking group will emerge
to take their place ???

You folks are missing the entire point here.
It's not about your rights or ousting the criminal
elements within governments and banks.
It's all about control.

And those of you who support these fools
like LulzSec, wikileaks and Anon are cutting
your own throats.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
So if they bring their lizard blood and Charlie Sheen gets involved somehow too, what does that make it? Can we divide awesome by pi or is it an indivisable number?

Lets see if they can get a lot more than Gary McKinnon claims to have seen in his haxpeditions.

wow 4 that post =)

again and again i am surprised that regarding internetz security everyone enjoys fearmongering at its best...

but the history of it is: gov acts against netz freedom -> hacking of them and their assosiates and not BECAUSE OF the hacking we are facing netz restrictions...and those restrictions would only harm the normal internetz bob and as soon as this happend they will join...thats the same thing again and again in every resistance movement...otherwise people like bush or hitler wouldnt exist at all...so be prepared for war...lulz @ netz and anon @ street...2012 will be the awakening and the question if the nwo can handle us...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

then the staff abandoned Assange cuz he had
been recruited by the Feds after his hack on
the Pentagon.

Too bad he couldn't keep his penis inside
his pants or else he may have succeeded.
Or maybe he did it intentionally so the Feds
plan would fail.

No more Assange or wikileaks as the savior.

a lot of BS and speculations
edit on 20-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join