It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

You happen to touch on one of my favorite films... Including the music score. I have a couple of quick questions for you... Do you think 'man' is a temporary fix when it comes to the woman? What do you figure God is, and does God have a gender in your view?

she Said GOds so generally yes its males.

God=Male Goddess=female

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Um, which "races" are you referring to ? If you are talking about the folks in Israel being the "special ones" well of course they are, honey, they wrote the book and make all the movies... But in case I am wrong, who are these special people and who is watching over them ?

Must be the Chinese

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Fact of the matter is I do know those icons.

OK then, tell me, how is a solar eclipse, Venus, the flower of life, the core of an apple, a stone heart, and a sacrifice all connected? If you can answer that, I'll believe you when you say you are familiar with these icons.

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Sadly, the OP was badly crafted and left me wanting to do nothing more than inform you where you lost my interests.

Sorry...but as far as I can see, this is just a rehashed version of hundreds of other threads trying to show the same "codes and secrets" in the same handful of movies dealing with esoteric and symbolic meanings supposedly hidden inside Hollywood vehicles. ]

Indeed, it requires extensive background knowledge of the symbolism presented in the OP, but if you do not understand them, please don't post in this thread.
edit on 19-6-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
After watching all the videos I see a constant Dan Brown theme. Hollywood is run by mostly out of touch Jews and Elites who want the public to believe in that theme to once again make a piss poor attempt to discredit the bible.

We are all gods children IE: Gods ourselves so have faith.

The Star mentioned in the bible is even named Wormwood. Now how can a woman be named Wormwood? Im sorry but they don't taste bitter or make the waters of this world bitter lol. Let alone bring destruction to the world.

This is pure dis-info for the foolish. I am sure Dan Brown is proud how he serves Satan.

What people should be doing is being faithful to Jesus as a pure spirit of GOD himself on earth and stop this nonsense. We have the ability to do what we set our minds to yet the evil ones try to suppress this knowledge. Keep on watching these movies but don't expect any truth to come out of Hollywood as thats like trusting MSNBC or CNN.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dont understand this
I dont see the connection.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Aprilsky,

It is appears to me that you are being abused and this is your way of reaching out. If this is the case, please do something about it. If it's not than you may want to start practicing control of your mind, thoughts, feelings, and actions. I am not saying I don't believe you, but there definitely seems to be more about YOU in this thread than the actual conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In fact, I dare anyone in this thread to tell me how a solar eclipse, Venus, the flower of life, the core of an apple, a stone heart, and a sacrifice are all connected. Please, enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

Atoms & Elements?

Adam and Eve
edit on 19-6-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty

Atoms?

Yea, that's what I thought.

Come on, I'd like to debate someone. You all seemed high and mighty just a few minutes ago when you were informing the OP how much smarter you were than he is because you weren't looking towards movies for symbolism. Somebody take up my dare, I'd love to hear it. See if you're worthy to be in this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HisMajesty

I would have her answer based on the captions placed in 5th Element scenes. No offense, but I wasn't asking you...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yea, that's what I thought. Come on, I'd like to debate someone. You all seemed high and mighty just a few minutes ago when you were informing the OP how much smarter you were than he is because you weren't looking towards movies for symbolism. Somebody take up my dare, I'd love to hear it. See if you're worthy to be in this thread.

I was just trying to help

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

I suppose there could be a unified, concerted effort to pass these symbols along in some form via subconscious realization in the movies. I am not nearly smart enough to say that it is not happening and be absolutely sure of it.

But I will offer that there is a chance that Hollywood is simply giving the public what it wants... namely, avenues to explore popular myth and conspiracy theory. I mean, that is what they are in business for; to provide a product that will sell.

Right now, we are all quite torn to hell over the end of days thing. The masonic underworld, the Templars, the Gnostic Gospels, the book of Revelations, the second coming, Armageddon, December 2012, the antichrist, angels, demons, alien invasions, global collapse and designer anarchy... it's all very popular right now and it all sells very well.

What would you expect (and hope) to find at the movies? Tales from the enchanted wood? Hansel and Gretel? Benji goes to Beijing?

We asked for this and we got it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Ok, i just wanted to let u know that Goddess is a female diety

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Dude, they're just movies.

Movies meant to entertain and nothing more.

Really, reading signs in everything isn't healthy, you should see someone about that...!!

They way your making this out, is that everyone who isn't a regular joe, is part of some secret sociaty hell bent on enslaving the rest of us..

Too late man, all of us regular folks are already enslaved..lol

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As a passer-byer This thread loses me at page 2, and worn out trying to figure it out

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
In fact, I dare anyone in this thread to tell me how a solar eclipse, Venus, the flower of life, the core of an apple, a stone heart, and a sacrifice are all connected. Please, enlighten me.

Given that I don't know... at least, right off the top of my head, and that I really don't care that I don't know, what's the diff?

For instance, can you tell me why a circular saw with a carbide tip blade, immediately binds at 3500 rpm when a yellow pine 2x4 reaches a temperature of 210 degrees?

If you know the answer, good for you... but your world will not change. If you don't know, you are still safe. The issue becomes moot based upon personal nonaffect.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm

Come on, I'd like to debate someone. You all seemed high and mighty just a few minutes ago when you were informing the OP how much smarter you were than he is because you weren't looking towards movies for symbolism.

Since I posted a few minutes ago, I just wanted to add-

1) I want to debate nobody. This subject has been discussed, debated, dissected and directed more times on this site then I care to count.

2) I have no idea what the OP was even about. It was badly crafted and contained no information other than a few blurbs trying to sell some youtube clips.

3) Movie programing on a subliminal,or to say the least "hidden", level- is for sure real. Debating it here on ATS again would serve nobody but the bloated egos of people "just now learning this as new information", unless of course some NEW INFORMATION could be debated...not the same-old-same-old conclusions on the same handful of crappy movies taken way too far (or not far enough) by many here.

4) I do not have the time or interest to follow a thread for 10 pages looking for the hidden meaning of said thread. It should have been detailed and presented correctly in the OP. That way I would feel as if I am being informed of the OP's thoughts and not being suckered in to giving him a few hits on a youtube clip, or just being tricked in to watching some really pointless crap.

Again, your post stated it was pointed towards people posting a few minutes ago and I posted a few minutes ago. If you were not speaking to me directly, I apologize for trying to address you.

But my thoughts on the OP's first few posts in this thread still stands. Too little. Too cryptic. Too bad.

MM
edit on 19-6-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
As a passer-byer This thread loses me at page 2, and worn out trying to figure it out

Exactly...

Shame really.

MM

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

What were we supposed to observe in the Indiana Jones clip? Something about crossing the seal? Or is it something sexual?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I watched all the videos i read almost all the pages and i gave up.. the posts where badly put together and for some Who cant watch Video's there is no explanation ..

If i could give this thread a Negative FLag i would

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join