It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man burns himself to death to avoid US debtors prison.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
He obviously was not thinking clearly he should have burned the Judge and the Attorneys and maybe the whole courthouse...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mescalito83
reply to post by korathin

I'm sorry, but if I'm responsible enough to stick my dick in something, then I better be ready to pay for the consequences. Kids cost money and I will take responsibility for mine whether or not I'm the custodial parent. Deadbeat parents are a huge cause to many of the problems with the world and you are making excuses for them. I get what I deserve, respect from my children because I care for them.

Take the "unfounded" accusations with a grain of salt. Go ahead and turn a blind eye so that you can continue propagating your war against the man. I didn't advocate the system. I advocated grown ups taking responsibility for their grown up decisions. If they can't do that, why in the hell should I feel sorry for them when their mistakes catch up with them. This guy was a fool and a coward that played a part that makes people like you get sweaty and excited.

Your a coward for advocating slavery. Notice how he/she has to hide behind "it is for the children" in order to justify he/she's position? Yes your doing the "right thing" by leaving for future generations a society that tolerates slavery, peonage and debtors prison.

I am sure your son will appreciate it when he is homeless or in jail for meeting the wrong chick. Or your daughter when you leave her a world which will have no good will towards her. Because you would have to be brain dead to think "what goes around won't come back around".

By allowing a system to dehumanize men, this same system will eventually dehumanize women.

reply to post by korathin

Deadbeat parents are a huge cause to many of the problems with the world and you are making excuses for them.

Nice lie. Only 10%(before this depression) of non-custodial fathers are "deadbeats", of that half literally are either dead or so disabled they can't work. The others are dirt poor. I am curious what your ethnicity is(white doesn't count, what type of white).

But either way you have proven yourself to be a liar. And it is the duty of fathers to look after their children, but it is a voluntary duty. Maybe women should only make babies with men who will voluntarily carry out their duty.

Either way your pro-slavery and the opinions of those who support slavery, peonage or indentured servitude just don't matter. My ancestors willingly served the Union Army out of their conviction that all forms of slavery are a grave moral wrong that just can't be justified. I will not dishonor their blood and sacrifice by tolerating the mindset of pro-slavery monsters.

edit on 19-6-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Naptown317
Idiot leaves children fatherless should be the title op.

No, the title should read:

State Laws leave children fatherless

The state law didn't require the guy be burned alive so no. Setting yourself on fire for 2-3 grand? Really?

Yes.....really.

He made a mistake,and paid with his life. No hug from the system.No pat on the back to tell him everything was alright,and can be fixed.Just a number,a statistic. Over the edge? You bet. He realized he couldnt beat the system. He realized the system,designed to hurt him,would hurt his kids also.He checked out,on his dime,no one elses.His child would suffer regardless. He protested. He sacrificed. HE THOUGHT it would matter............ God speed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666
reply to post by civilchallenger

NEVER GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a bad deal for men. There is nothing positive to it. It's all risk, no benefit.
edit on 18-6-2011 by LHP666 because: (no reason given)

Ditto that, marriage is a joke, and it is one of the ways they can trap you into there system of dept, and make money off you, a female is most time a willing participant fully knowledgeable of what will happen, and others a ignorant participant in how things will end or there real life consequences.

The system is set up like this on purpose, it did not just happen to be like this one day it did not happen magically or by accident. Everybody has to be aware of the ways they try to trap you and control you. If you are not going to take things personally and grab control then someone else will, such as the system and tptb. Remember kids believe of nothing that you hear and only half of what you see, especially when it comes to females or the system or tptb, man is that ever a trap just waiting to happen to any unsuspecting dude.

Ain't nothing like a bad relationship /pairing to create a sort of hell on earth for those involved in it. So its not usually smart to rush head first into it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbandit

This post is absolute BS!!!! Your post does not mention what State this gentleman was in, however, it would be great to know.

I believe his mental state can only be guessed at based on the suicide letter he wrote. Based on the suicide note, he was in a state of extreme depression resulting as a result of the combination of a bitter ex-wife and injustices against him, in stark contrast with his previous perception that justice always prevails in the US justice system. He was a marine who put his faith in his government and his family. It turns out he could not trust his government and he could also not trust his wife (considering she wished for him to go to jail unless payment was made). His world was turned upside down in a very negative way and his mental state was therefore a feeling of being betrayed, being unemployed, and being threatened with jailtime. It was a perfect storm of circumstance leading to extreme situational depression where he felt extreme hopelessness. His letter showed his logic and reasoning skills were extremely high at the time of his suicide. The obvious intelligence of the letter was downright shocking and scary that an average seeming guy could do this to himself.

Let me start by saying this individual should have sought the mental health services as instructed by the court regardless of who this establishment may have treated in the past. He needed it! He burned himself to death over $2,000 to $3,000, and left his children not only fatherless, but now to be taken care of by the American tax payers via his social security benefits.

Firstly, do you understand that he filed a lawsuit against the very clinic he was expected to go to for help? Its ridiculous to make such an arrangement that he should have to seek help at the very clinic that was arguably the source of much of the troubles. As a lawyer you should see the obvious problem with assigning MDS to be an objective independent party when in point of fact the father filed a lawsuit against them! MDS may end up having to change their name.

He didn't burn himself over $2,000 to $3,000... he stated that is not the case in his letter. He burned himself to death over the prospect of facing months in debtors prison after a decade-long battle to see his children was going very badly. The judge refused to budge over a technicality that was blocking him from seeing his children unattended. He also wished to express his feelings of injustice over a few other select issues outlined in the OP. Apparently he didn't have the energy in him to make it another few years when his children would be adults.

The system may not be perfect, but fathers have a responsibility to monetarily take care of their children, as well as provide insurance for their healthcare. As an attorney, I am certain that had this individual shown the Court that in ten years of paying this is all he owed (which I believe to be untrue in light of the fact it is stated that the attorney for the wife had summoned toddlers).

All Mr. Ball needed to do was show up for Court, tell the Judge that he was looking for work, at the very worse the Judge would have given him a date by which to have a job and begin payments (in a new amount to make up for the arrearage), or at the very worse he would have gotten 30 days in jail, to teach him a lesson, should it appear to the Court that Mr. Ball was not attempting to make any payments. Judges are human beings too and if the case was as Mr. Thomas Ball has indicated - death would never have been an option in the first place!

You say "the system may not be perfect" as if the system were functioning. It isn't functioning. Its in shambles. We have an injustice system in the US... not a justice system. As someone in the legal profession, it should be more clear to you than anyone else. Thomas Ball clearly did a whole lot of legal research on his own... so when he said he'd end up in jail I believe that means he really did have at least a chance of ending up in jail. As someone in the legal profession you know that the judge can pretty much change someone's outcome on random whims, and that court cases are a roll of the dice depending on which judge you get and what mood they are in at the time of the hearings and trials.

This gentleman, Thomas Ball, was mentally ill, needed counseling which he was directed to receive and he himself choose not to get it. Instead he thought he would leave his children for the rest of us to take care of and make his wife look bad, or feel bad.

I don't think whether Thomas Ball was mentally ill can be determined. Sure, he needed counseling and its too bad he didn't get the needed counseling. But the fact he was smart enough to refuse MDS shows he was not behaving irrationally in regards to his mental health care. To go into an organization biased against you, who have exceptional powers over your future, is playing Russian Roulette.

Fortunately, Thomas Ball has done this to himself, and now his children can go on living safely. This could have turned out much worse, and he could have killed the children too! Thank God he didn't do that! I feel sure that his children and ex-wife will have no feelings of guilt, as they personally know this man, their father and ex-husband, and know the extent of the mental issues he was troubled with!

Once again another father only thinking of himself and not his children! SHAMEFUL

"Fortunately" Thomas Ball did that to himself? Seriously, you are happy he is dead? As for this having the ability to turn out worse, well that is always true everyday of every situation of our lives.

I'll now address another poster with a similar message:

Just want to make sure I understand this. This guy hits his kid, gets a divorce, has a financial responsibility to his children that he didn't feel like upholding

No. While he did hit his child (which turned out to be an apparent isolated incident) he did feel like upholding his financial responsibility and did so up to the point where he lost his job. Are you aware people don't have a money printing press like the banker elite and their buddies and government have access to?

, kills himself because he is too much of a chickensh-- to deal with his mistakes....

He didn't make all that many mistakes. One big mistake was made and he was ultimately cleared of being classified as a child abuser though a "not guilty" verdict. That is when he expected custody... which he never got. But no he wasn't a chicken#. He was a marine and he doused himself with gasoline in a carefully planned event and then lit the match. So the allegations of being a coward are laughable.

and you act like he is some sort of hero? This guy deserved to be in jail for hitting the kid. It's his responsibility to pay for them and I hope the sob had to pay a ridiculous amount. He deserved to suffer in life, since he felt it was his place to make his children suffer. You are twisted for thinking he is some sort of saint.

Since I have never once complimented or said anything positive about Thomas Bell or his character, I'll say you're wrong about me acting like he is a hero. He was an average guy trying to live a decent life. Heroic? I don't know enough about him to say that. Probably not given he didn't have what it takes to see everything through.

You say he "deserved" this or that. Well, its not up to you to decide what he deserves. Its not up to the justice system either. What people deserve simply is irrelevant. The job of the justice system should be to right wrongs and prevent crime. The whole notion of "deserve" is opinion and the realm of irrelevant. He seemed to value his children more highly than anyone else, so to suggest he wants his children to suffer is wrong. If there is one thing that is clear from the man's suicide note, its that he was a very compassionate man. So there you go... that is the first positive thing I have to say about him. Based on his suicide note he cared for children and he even cared for his ex-wife to some degree.

What happened to Thomas Bell is an extreme tragedy highlighting a terrible justice system. And again, its barbaric to send someone to jail over non-payment. His death was his own fault. But, it was also the fault of the US justice system, and it was even to some degree the fault of his ex-wife because she is the one who pushed for him to go to jail... which is threatening an act of violence over an issue not involving neither violence nor property damage. Thomas Bell in his own words would "refuse to be bullied" and his ex-wife was responsible for the bullying. I should add that responsibility is not a pie... there is always enough to go around for everyone. Thomas Bell was 100% responsible for his own death. But the US justice system was also responsible to a large degree, and his ex-wife was responsible to a moderate degree.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

IF people would just wake the hell up!!!!!!!

You CAN NOT pay a public debt, believe it or not it is illegal to pay a public debt per HJR-192 of June 5th 1933.

loveforlife.com.au...

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts
HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the
government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on
the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their
credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of
circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption.
This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect
contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a
contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have
any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and
discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments.
The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born
lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an
execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic,
simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels
of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt
with a debt. What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to
pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is
discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged
dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt
exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in
possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so
we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary
can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel
that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not
true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the
people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask
yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay?
Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on
top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and
so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the
more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all
that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and
after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the
payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the
charge.

This IS the accepted for value and return for discharge that ALL "Americans" should be using, This REMOVES the power FROM the government and returns it to the people where it belongs, but most people are too busy stuffing their faces with fast food, gambling or sitting on a chair or on the couch watch balls sports instead of paying attention to WHO runs the show.

Is it too much to ask people to pay goddamn attention?
edit on 19-6-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I am in the exact same situation as this guy and I see no way out other than suicide or murder. I am a very nice guy and have never done drugs or anything like that but when I went to court I was treated like a criminal. The judge told me I had nothing to say and then surrounded me with 6 officers because I am a martial arts instructor. He said I might be a threat to the court. I am not stupid and didn't give him any indication I was a threat but still I had no rights in that court room. He based my child support off of a random number he came up with in his head and not my actual earnings which was $25,000 more a year than I made or could possibly make. I am a slave at this point and a walking dead man because I know it's going to end bad. I won't go alone!!!! (Just venting not really suicidal or homicidal yet)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
"I could not believe that slapping your child was domestic violence."
Slapping a defenseless 4 year old so hard she bleeds is violence. It is 100000000000000000x worse than any government theft and State violence. It's child abuse. If you're a man you don't get this concept, then don't have children.

I don't want to live among sociopaths while this civilization tries to free itself from governments and tyranny. Those who harm children are sociopaths who can't see the intrinsically comparable evil of government harm and PARENTAL harm. It is like: "I hate the government SO MUCH that I'm going to hit my child, creating an environment of child abuse, and therefore perpetuating the need for future government bureaucrats and even more government"

Government intervention and legal monopoly creates and breeds parental harm and child abusers (like this self-immolating suicidal sociopath). I feel sorry for him, but at the same time I'm glad is brain is not functioning anymore in this reality.

I'm not defending THE GOVERNMENT separating him for his kid. I'm defending that in any non-hierarchical society/family, people OUGHT to stop child abuse. The only organized group of humans that do not stop child abuse are organized families of baby rapists

I'm defending NEUROSCIENCE: www.youtube.com...
Freedomain Radio: The physical, emotional and medical effects of child abuse. You cannot understand or oppose the violence of the world without understanding its true source...‎

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Let me get this straight - Man uses physical force against a child that was strong enough to cut her, gets arrested, gets divorced, doesn't pay child support, and then writes a 14 page letter bitching about how he's the victim and how much America hates him for beating on his children?
He does realize that burning himself alive will only add to the mounting speculation that he's a crazed idiot, doesn't he?

White men at the age of 40 seem to hit thought process that goes roughly like:

1) Am I President of the United States/CEO of a Fortune 500 company/Movie star?
If no, then

2) Oh god oh god oh god my life is pointless.

Most resolve #2 by convincing themselves and anyone who will listen how important they really are, but some just snap, especially when confronted with reality.

We need to start telling boys it's okay not to conquer the world, as long as we're talking about issues that harm men.

It's not okay to be a douchebag that slaps your daughter, on the other hand.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

BUMP - 3 Rings of the Bell !!!
I could not agree more with this article. US Courts are OUT OF CONTROL !
Debtor's Prison is against US Law, but the courts still insist upon it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

june 11th 1963 Thích Quảng Đức burned himself in protest of the prosecution of buddhists

the dates are close, possibly even closer if you knew how to count the moon in ... coincidence?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cff7138e81d6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 6/17/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

yes...it is just a coincidence..thats all it is....your not actually going to try and link these 2 events together are you?

totally unrelated

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wow maybe I should take my bloodfather to court and get him to pay up 18 years worth of back child support. Otherwise he be breaking stones in the yard.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think many here did not even read or finish reading his suicide letter. The bottom line of his letter is this:

His First Point

1) There are laws (First set of books)
2) There are policies, procedures / protocols. (Second set of books)

The second is the one that is being followed, not the laws. Everybody follows this and justify that they are only following procedures and doing what they are told.

His Second Point

The Feminists Group are willing to break, ruin family and sacrifice women and children just to get to the men. (If you read his whole suicide letter, you will understand why he believes this.)

Nowhere in the letter did he ever blamed his wife (although I think she is partly to blame), in fact he even defended his wife, he said that she was forced to report him otherwise she could get in trouble too and the kids will end up in the custody of the State. He said she was trying to protect the children NOT FROM HIM but from the State.

The WIFE did not even think that what he did was an act of violence. This man has no history of being violent. IN FACT He was PROVEN NOT GUILTY in court. (Heck, my mom slapped my face when I was a kid and my nose bled, good thing the government did not intervene. Believe it or not it wasn't an act of violence.)

But Although it was proven that HE WAS NOT GUILTY, because of "the policies, procedures/protocols", He was required to do a lot of things(as if he was guilty) like going for counseling, and have to have somebody there to visit his children, etc.

All in all, the crap piled up on him, he lost his job, couldn't afford to pay the child support etc. The only options left for him:

1) Go to jail (in this case kids will be without a father)
2) Rob bank so he could pay what they require (in this case he will go to jail too, and the children will be fatherless)
3) Kill himself (in this case children will be fatherless too, but maybe the American people will wake up so that this never happens to anybody anymore. HE WAS WRONG.)

Even if he did not kill himself, his children would still be FATHERLESS because they are going to send him to jail.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The reason why males are banned from Battered Women's Shelters is so that the person who beat her to a pulp day in and day out cannot harras or stalk them there, also to prevent someone from turning up dead. They are a safe haven for women who feel like that they have no way out.
edit on 19-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is your quote: I am a slave at this point and a walking dead man because I know it's going to end bad. I won't go alone!!!! (Just venting not really suicidal or homicidal yet)

When you make statements like that, I have to ask, exactly what do you mean by "I won't go alone!!!!" ???

By making bold statements like that on a public message board, am I to believe you did'nt try intimidating the Judge in the Family Court?

The main reasons for any couple to see the inside of a family court is because one or both spouses can't communicate like proper civil adults; there are allegations of DV or family violence.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Wow. You didn't read his statement, did you?

It's not like it really matters - he hadn't been allowed to see his kids for 10 years.

Also, the details in his statement made it quite clear about the mathematical impossibility of the whole situation, which is what his self-immolation was all about.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It is moments like this that reassure me that it is not crazy to root for Gerard Butler's character in "Law Abiding Citizen".

Jamie Foxx should have bit it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik

Even if he did not kill himself, his children would still be FATHERLESS because they are going to send him to jail.

Exactly.

No way out of that realization.

BTW,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

To all the fathers out there............

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Originally posted by LHP666

NEVER GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a bad deal for men. There is nothing positive to it. It's all risk, no benefit.
edit on 18-6-2011 by LHP666 because: (no reason given)

Ditto that, marriage is a joke, and it is one of the ways they can trap you into there system of dept, and make money off you, a female is most time a willing participant fully knowledgeable of what will happen, and others a ignorant participant in how things will end or there real life consequences.

The system is set up like this on purpose, it did not just happen to be like this one day it did not happen magically or by accident. Everybody has to be aware of the ways they try to trap you and control you. If you are not going to take things personally and grab control then someone else will, such as the system and tptb. Remember kids believe of nothing that you hear and only half of what you see, especially when it comes to females or the system or tptb, man is that ever a trap just waiting to happen to any unsuspecting dude.

Ain't nothing like a bad relationship /pairing to create a sort of hell on earth for those involved in it. So its not usually smart to rush head first into it.

I would also like to throw my hat in the ring in agreement here. Don't get married and always wear a condom. marriage these days/sex with a woman is nothing but a trap.....if you disagree with me.....you will soon be a victim and it will be too late. From experience I will have to say being married twice, marriage is a sham that only benefits women. Even if they cheat on you and you divorce them....they still get everything you own, and if you have children......just go ahead and burn yourself to death like this guy did....it truly IS a better fate than what women today have to offer a man. Women can complain about my statements here (far be it from a woman to complain), but it's only because they are trying to protect their secret society of men destroying, gold-digging secret societies that mutually makes women a monetary killing for life.......off of the sweat, tears and ultimate death of a husband and father who most likely did nothing to deserve this type of treatment.

Women are literally using the government, feminism and in most cases...the fathers child as a battering ram into his wallet for the next 18-20 years at least. In summation......women complain about carrying a baby for 9 months and the rest of their life they are compensated by everything a man owns or hopes to own (including his children).....a man must remain silent (because no one hears him anyway), for the rest of his life and suffer an existence of a destitute life of hopelessness and despair, of which he must make the decision of whether life is worth living anymore. WOMEN, OF COURSE, WILL DENY EVERYTHING .......EXPECT THAT....IT'S JUST EASIER FOR THEM TO DENY THAN IT IS TO DEFEND A BIG LIE. Take it from someone who has been there, and has, as a result has done hundreds of hours of in depth study following the downfall........there is a conspiracy against men and the collective collaborators are Feminists, The American Government and your average wife (or girlfriend with a child) and their mutual agreement is YOUR DESTRUCTION AND DESTITUTION.

1) Feminists want women to run everything and take everything from men and are working with government to assure the downfall of America's only protectorates MEN!.......

.....of course, as usual women these days talk out of both sides of their mouth. They say there is no conspiracy against men and that we are all delusional ...yet they make all manner of videos and movies and music resembling this one above. Movies of men getting their @sses whipped by women (as if). It's all just propaganda...but the danger is they have help and funding from the government...as do the Feminists.BTW, this is the worst video I have ever seen,....she danced much better in the video "single ladies" (which supports the idea that women don't need men)...........which is fine with me WE DON'T NEED YOU EITHER. As the aforementioned text suggests....men gain more from life being single and to get married to a woman is to lose it all.

2) The government.

They want the oppression of the average man because, quite simply, the average man is the only one throughout history who has protected his country, it's children and even those unappreciative demons called wives from the tyranny of a rogue government (such as Great Britain when America was founded). It wasn't the strong powerful Xena Princess Warriors or lady Gag Gag's or the Beyonce's that defended the nation....it was your average father and husband. This fact was learned by the elites, much like the rest of history that people are indoctrinated to "forget" in schools. The very fact that they learned from history and we (the people) clearly..did not, explains why the government is using wives to split up marriages by dangling materialism in front of their faces like a carrot in front of a horse.

Unfortunately, the men are being used as the women's personal ATM or bank and the interest has to be paid by the men as well. Women, literally have nothing but what seems to be an endless supply of money and the ex-husband is the "credit card". Feminism is only used by the government to install a collective gathering spot for women, world wide, to congregate and be brainwashed into believing that no matter what a man does...he is the enemy they must destroy. this is why women THINK they are so powerful. They, themselves are weak and are nothing, but they are hiding behind a Grand Dragon....The US Government, of which we men cannot contend.

This is not a new concept and it reminded me of this cartoon I saw as a child.
The Big Dog = The American Government
The small dog = Feminism and the ex-wives society
The cat = All men in America (even the men who support feminism, for god knows what reason, just to hang themselves)...any way the cat = Men of America.

**NOTICE HOW THE DOGS HAVE DISPUTES AS MANY WOMEN DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT FOR VARIOUS REASONS...BUSINESS AS USUAL.....BUT WHEN THE CAT COMES AROUND (OR THE MEN), THEY INSTANTLY STOP AND HAVE A MUTUAL HATRED FOR THE CAT (OR MEN) AND INSTANTLY AND COLLECTIVELY GO ON THE ATTACK IN A MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF DESTRUCTION FOR THE OUTSIDE PARTY.

This is a very good example of what is happening to men today.

The only way to defeat this is unfortunately is to just NOT play the game. You can't beat the government, you can't beat the women protected by the government and feminism is planning your ultimate destruction as I speak. DON'T PLAY THE GAME! You will lose!
The way I see it.........Just disappear......if you play the game that you will lose anyway,......the same thing is going to happen to you anyway...only multiple times. Ex-wife will take you to court...court will rule in her favor, you won't get to see children anyway, you will go to jail for non-payment,back to court...back to jail.....broke again...back to court...back to jail.....broke again....court takes away your car license and passport...then tells you to go get a job to pay an impossible amount of child support and possibly alimony,....can't find work because of no transportation,....ex-wife takes you back to court......back to jail (which is becoming HOME at this point)....get out again....can't get job because no transportation,......rent a bike to find work,...can't get job within proximity of bike because no one hires someone who has been in prison....the cycle goes on and on and on. The women lives, well, pretty much as she always has. Nothing ever happens to her, she gets everything she owns and everything you once owned, your children and whatever money you did happen to send her way. She gets to torcher you and make you "pay" for not letting her do whatever she wanted to in the marriage (cheating or whatever), because even if she cheated on you and YOU divorce HER........she still gets it all. The ONLY remedy men have to fight against this tyranny .......IS TO JUST NOT FIGHT AT ALL....JUST DISAPPEAR.

Women will say that you are "not a man", they will say that you are evil, that you are a deadbeat.....whatever, who cares????
They say this stuff about you anyway! You will never be good enough and if you really thing about it THEY ARE THE DEADBEATS. they expect YOU to do all the work while they just sit around collecting money from you.
That is the very definition of a deadbeat. They will use your own child to further try to make you feel guilty into feeding their deadbeat, gold-digging carcasses......but that is a female emotion. As a man, you should not feel guilty so easily without first tearing apart the logic of what is happening.

What is happening is YOU ARE BEING USED and they are using your own children against you, as a tool for their financial gain!
This is monstrous at best. Yet they do it everyday.....and for some reason everyone overlooks it and simply just casts pity in their direction.
The media is the worst at this.
How many times have you, as a man, yelled (or felt like it) at the media on the TV screen for "protecting"women and rallying the public to their side while demonizing the men from every angle.......and not letting the world hear YOUR side of the story.

Maybe, she was a cheater,.....maybe she smoked while YOUR kid was in utero and you tried to stop her for the safety of the child and she rebelled against you and after the child was born....the child had ear infections that the doctor said was a result of the smoking? The same doctor that warned about this before the child as even born.
Yet, the controlled media never speaks of things like this associated with a woman, because they are protected by the government and Feminist organizations thus are immune to slander.
The men are never heard from except for the traitors who are in with the government, who don't even know they are sealing their own fates.
My point is....no matter what you do ....you are screwed...to stay and play the game means to assist in torchering yourself. If they want you.....and your money....and they are going to make you "pay" to see your own child.....just split and make them WORK for the money.

If you, as a man, get caught up in this mess........your life is already over.....you might as well play your own games.....if they catch you...the outcome will be the same as if you stuck around, only under YOUR terms...you will have somewhat of a breather.

You don't fight a war you can't win!

In this scene from the movie "WarGames" (1983) Joshua (the supercomputer) sums it up best.
Fast forward to frame 2:22........ "Strange game, The only winning move......is not to play".

If you get married after reading this.....don't say you weren't warned.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join