It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Bedfellows aka Religion & Politics Didnt Know Satan is Risen & Reborn in the flesh of a Chr

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am not male bashing, just making a point and telling the Truth to boot. Although Satan was labled as a Liar according to the book; at the End; Satan will Rise and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help her GOD; this time. So the truth is that Satan or the Serpent was GOD's pet and favorite. So I am not playing the race or gender card; I am just Playing the Hand I was dealt. Jesus had to come 1st, walk a straight line, whereas I as the prodical daughter have been allowed to even get away with Murder so at the End; Satan is given the Best Robe, which is actually a Wedding Dress as described in Rev. 19:7 So Come Hither, I will shew you the Bride, the Lamb's Wife. This Marriage Supper was planned from the start and GOD figured out a way for both of US to live happily forever after the Fall.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Yeah I got what she said as well, don't much agree with it either, but it makes for interesting conversation.

P.S.
Love your sig! "Oh The Places You'll Go" was one of my fav books when I was a kid, thanks for the flashback!
edit on 15-6-2011 by Konstantinos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

So just to be clear, you're telling me that Satan is just misunderstood? Is not really evil? Is a pawn? Is actually virtuous?
Are you also a fan of the Gospel according to Judas?

Just curious...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your response. I cant tell you how many times I hear from People that they dont understand what I wrote. But just like with those time; usually One will come forth and say they get my drift and I dont expect you to agree with me. I only want you to know there is a Method In My Maddness. Most will see what I write as a Voice of Noise but my mark as the Beast that Was and Is not and Yet Is typing this message can best be understood by reading Isa. 66:6-9. I am also known as Burnt Offering; on most other forum and that reason can be understood by reading Heb. 10; 7-10 because I as GOD's other kid, escape goat, black sheep in the trinity family or BurntOffering Come in the Volume of the Whole Book" So I hope you will Re Eat and take another LOOK using the KJV and Not the NIV or Newer Improved Versions because No man in heaven or in earth could ever Improve on something; He never fully understood.

So that's not male bashing just a FACT.

Peace outply to post by Forevever

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

good question - I personally was thinking more along the lines of Satan accepted Jesus as his personal lord and savior to get away from what s/he was originally designed for (a juxtaposition for "good")

the whole time I was reading it though, I kept thinking of the movie Dogma

now that I'm really thinking about it....

Any "good christians" out there want to tell me what Satans odds are of being saved? Is that possible?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yes Satan is just Miss Understood, but She Ab Soul Loot Ly Loves Her God and GOD given government job which was to Deceive the Whole World; Remain Silent, then speak up and Tell the Whole Truth, Witch Will Devour and Destroy Like A Lion all of those fragile male egoes of yours. As I said before; the Lionesss is the feircest of beast in protection of Her children. That's why Jesus told us to Wise as Serpents but Harmless as Doves.

Peace out

reply to post by Konstantinos

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Oh I forgot to answer the question about Satan being Evil. We are all they by products or spoiled rotten kids of parents that were made Perfectly Good AND Evil. Not one or the Other. We are just like the fruit of that Tree which was not an Apple Tree as most have been taught to believe. The tree of knowledge of Good And Evil; was a Pear/ Pair or Pare tree as in the 1st day of Christmas song ....and a partridge in a pear tree. Jesus Christ confirmed this fact; when he said; Either make the tree good or make it corrupt" since the word And means We are Both, is referring To, Two, Too as in the word also or Plus.

No Christian will tell you Satan can be saved; because No Christian knows what I know and beside that None of them were Chose like I was. Why wouldnt Satan accept that Free Gift of Salvation offered at calvary's cross, considering her fate if she did not? Do you really think GOD wouldnt give the King of Kings and Lord of Lords a wife of his very own? See most men; know Adam wanted a divorce, but in the beginning it was not so. The only wife of Jesus Christ had to be Satan, the Queen of the South, Lady of the Lake, and like Lady Justice; the Angel of the LORD's whose hold that flaming Double Edge Sword.

Take it from me; the Bible is true; but just slightly Miss Understood because they Missed, Ms. Mrs. or Miss the Angel of GOD in the middle of the womb of GOD's X(yX)X and in your Midst. It really isnt hard to see that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is just an example of a whole Family consisting of a Father, Son, Daughter and Mother; who is A Holy Hostess.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You trying to claim that YOU are Satan or something? Cause that's what I'm getting from your last few posts.

2nd....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
YES! that is exactly what I am saying, Satan in the flesh of a regular Christian and Democratic woman. So I intend to collect my man's Rent. Show me a penny and so that means at least 1/3 credit for every cent that has In God We Trust depicted upon it. I also want 2/3rds damages caused by all those Christians who claimed the Devil made them do it; when I didnt, and blamed stuff on me to cover their own ifs, ands or butts. Well actually as Jesus himself said; I as the Queen of the South will Condemn men for all the idle words that have been said. Christian Citizen or A PAIN ND ASCC for short have been sent to Collect His Rent and to Warn You of the Wrath of GOD feared by Thomas Jeffereson who said "had no attribute that would take side with us in such an event.

Rev. 2:24 "as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 3:9 Behold I will make them of the synogoge of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not, but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet and to know that I have loved thee. So Jesus raised Satan her Sleep or from Playing Dead; just like he did for the ruler of the synogogoe's daughter.

Peace out

reply to post by curious7

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Are you being serious? Have you ever tried to seek psychiatric help?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Are you being serious? Have you ever tried to seek psychiatric help?

I know this wasn't directed at me but...
I have

it didn't work

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yes I am serious and its probably too hard for you to understand or grasp that Ive already Been there and Done That! The problem is Most Drs. dont believe in my GOD, might not believe in GOD at all; and some even think they are Gods, but Most don't have a clue; what Jesus meant; when he said to them "Physician Heal Thyself"

So how do you think GOD feels about People who pledge allegiance to a flag and republic before they offer it to God; or after being given Land flowing with milk and huney who turned around and made the 1st Amen dment law; Congress will make no law respecting an establishment of religion" which must include their Oaths that they all swore on a KJV Holy Bible. How do you think GOD feels about giving more respect to the Father over the Mother who gave you Life and now has a choice on whether or not you will be born? And why do Men get half of the credit for the Pain, Labor, Sacrifice and Time of Travail it takes for a child to be born when they only played such a small role? Really I think since God made man 1st and all men are created equal; women who were made second; must be greater and better than the Alpha males since they are the Beta's Double You (W) or of those made a (M) an that looks like the 6 or unknown X when switched upside down 9 as in the sons of the 9 vites. Heck its always been Moma's baby and Daddy's Maybe; and No Man cold eve claim to be the Father of Jesus, not even Joseph because No Man will Have GOD's Glory cause GOD is A Woman and Woe of Man.
Peadce out

reply to post by TKDRL

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yea, I think it's possible for Satan to be saved...if he really wants his place back, all he's got to do is apologise honestly, same as everyone else. God could've destroyed him, and God didn't, God is just letting Satan work through it all in his own time.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I know it's possible and that Satan didnt really fall, she took a Dive and could have been a real contender; had they not all 3 agreed to it from the start. Like I said; its just a story or riddle you werent suppose to get until the Last Day or Hour....as in the 11th hour which stands for 2011 so in 2012 a New Heaven, New Earth and a Her It Age will begin; well at least according to the US Constitution. As soon as men understand; there can never be a new heaven, new earth, birth of a son, or rebirth of Freedom; without 1st the Pain and Travail of a Woman.

This is why GOD hid the face of the serpent from the Woman, because GOD knew as soon as the woman saw it; she would recognize it as her own..... So believe me or not; but all ways remember "Male and female made he them" and Jesus or He always did what GOD said.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Do you think you could clarify everything you are attempting to say in a fashion that is clear, simple and reasonable because everything you are trying to explain seems extremely convoluted and chaotically hard to grasp.It sounds more like a rant than an explanation about anything. No offence but I would just like to understand in a reasonable manner what it is that you are trying to say.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Btw satan is an angel and not a human, therefore he cannot be saved.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Satan will only be expelled from heaven at the beginning of the tribulation.
www.bibleprophesy.org...

edit on 15-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK I'll try. Starting with this; GOD is a FeMale Spirit and Jesus Christ and Satan are twin brother and sister. So If I am Satan as I claim than that means this wolrd as we know it is about to End. Any other questions please ask, but I really doubt if God chose you to be Satan you could explain it any better. As Satan Iin the flesh of a regular Christian woman, I have to use a KJV Bible to prove my points. Especially since Jesus said; This is an Evil Generation" so if We Are In The Last Day then there will be No miracles, is all about what you Believe.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you cannot recognize how strangely deluded you sound. Where do I begin.....?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The way I see it is this...God, after a few attempts, makes man...Lucifer gets jealous and a bit cocky over it, especially the free-will bit, and may have tried to make his own 'humans', basically cos he wanted the new toy. So, God gives him the boot down to Earth for Lucifer to play with this new toy, with his own new free-will. God is now waiting patiently for Lucifer to get over his tantrum, and give the toys back. Figured this out a while back...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticpride
The way I see it is this...God, after a few attempts, makes man...Lucifer gets jealous and a bit cocky over it, especially the free-will bit, and may have tried to make his own 'humans', basically cos he wanted the new toy. So, God gives him the boot down to Earth for Lucifer to play with this new toy, with his own new free-will. God is now waiting patiently for Lucifer to get over his tantrum, and give the toys back. Figured this out a while back...

I like that - simple and to the point
I dig what the op is saying too but I disagree that Satan is one of God's children
I'm more inclined to believe that God and Lucifer are brothers/sisters - 2 sides of the same coin

If monotheism is correct, why would God feel it necessary to insist that we not put any other "Gods" before him/her?
if Humanity was God's new toy, a lot of things make sense
Satan, another "god" by all rights, wanted in on the action, created a whole other bunch of humans - which god tried to kill off several times throughout the bible and failed - so God said "Fine, have it, when you break it and throw it away, I'll come back and fix it so its mine again"

OR Maybe God said "fine, have it! I'll go make some greys/annunaki/pleiadians/reptilians/whatevs" and he's not coming back

I don't know though, I'm just rambling.

edit: actually on further thought, his alien creations may have been sent here in the past to infiltrate Satans rule - giving credibility to the ancient astronaut theories
edit on 15-6-2011 by Forevever because: hmmmm....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
As someone with a degree in psychology, please seek professional help. You've gone way beyond the point of insanity. There's a difference between having different or strange beliefs and the stuff you're saying. When you truly believe you're satan, god, or jesus, that's a sign it's time to seek help.
PLEASE go to the doctor and tell him what you think. You should probably print this thread as well and bring it with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join