It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star moves to far left, and then stops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Okay, now it is interesting that you mention this. Last year a friend and I decided to explore my neighborhood at night with the objective of climbing a watertower that was just up the street from my house. When we realised it was impossible, we went to this clearing that used to be part of an old railway system; now it is just a monument. After about an hour's discussion, I noticed an unusual looking star that bore an aura to its right, almost like a bright white mist drifting away from it. In comparison to the stars that loosely surrounded it, this one began floating upwards in its white haze. In around half an hour, the object had disappeared completed, leaving only a faintly glowing white aura in the night sky. So I am curious, did any other visual effects accompany the moving star, or did it simply shift in the night sky?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanita93

there was nothing trailing it, nothing around it. The star was by itself.

You have an interesting story. I don't know how to explain what happened to you.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

Your thread is very interesting. Was there wind accompanying your experience? Was there a shift like in altitude where ears pop or just billow a bit?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

No.

It was actually very calm and quiet outside at the time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

Congratulations, you might have witnessed an other-wordly craft sometimes called a "foofighter," that trys to dazzle the eyes of the local populace.

There out there.

Good luck in seeing another one.

Erno86

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've seen quite a few strange things in the sky, it becomes difficult when you can identify things such as jets..helicopters..satellites..lanterns.etc.because when you see something that doesn't fit any of those molds
all you're left with is confusion and a thirst for a knowledge that cant be quenched.

hopefully someday we'll get some answers.

<< 1   >>

join