It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Steam Ahead For China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Yes, i admit that i am a fervent suporter of US and Israel, if that counts to make an image about me.I am also, by default, a hater of China's lovers.

Don't get me wrong, i am not hating China (the country or the people) but their government.
The fact that soooo many ppl say China that, China this, China rules, China owns, etc, makes me sick how ignorant they are.
As a guy who lived under a communist regime (Romania) i simply CANNOT accept anything from a communist country, even if they discover the cure for cancer and give it away free.It must be a hidden agenda if they do that.

I agree that US and w/e government you want have a hidden agenda, but US have a loooong way to go until they kill as many ppl as the communists tyrrants did.
Millions killed by Stalin?Check.Millions killed in Mao's revolution?Check.Millions killed by khmere rouges?Check.
Millions killed by Kim's (both dad and son)?Check.HUNDREDS of million starved in force labour camps in Russia, CHINA , NK, etc? Check.

Its easy to hate US only by looking at the facts happend in last 20 years...but man, when US will kill millions and starve millions in force labour camps, i WILL become a US hater.

Until then, i will just be 110% against ANY despotic regime, including the one in China.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Recollector has nailed it on the head.

The Chinese are Communists, they are the enemy of everything we hold to be decent and free. They want to wipe our democracy, with all it's faults, from the face of the planet. They want a planned managed economy with no independent thought or processes.

We should not be embracing the Chinese, we should isolate them, and leave them to suffer. We should be doing more to open up the world, not falling into line behind their demagoguery, their human rights abuses, and their hateful system of governance.

Is the NWO actually a move to make the rest of the world follow the Chinese model, but leave TPTB in the positions of power and the rest of us as little better than slaves on near starvation diets?

We won the Cold War, not on the battlefield, but in the shopping malls and the food markets. Consumer goods, decent food, basic human rights, modern media, freedom of expression, and our society in general caused the Iron Curtain to be pulled back. We won because we were right and justified. We now seem to be giving up and letting the Bamboo Curtain come down on our civilisation and it is not right! We should fight for our freedom and for the liberation of freedom loving people everywhere!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

As a guy who lived under a communist regime (Romania) i simply CANNOT accept anything from a communist country, even if they discover the cure for cancer and give it away free.It must be a hidden agenda if they do that.

I am also an anti-communist, and from a post-communist country destroyed by them (Slovakia). The thing is, since 1980s, China is communist only on paper, and in reality, they have one of the most radical capitalist economies in the world. Why do you think all the western companies have factories over there? For the love of the proletariat? Nope, to make a buck.

en.wikipedia.org...

Until then, i will just be 110% against ANY despotic regime, including the one in China.

I support the regime that works well. Compare Chinese dictatorship with neighbouring Indian democracy, and tell me, which one works better. In fact, the Chinese are one of the most successfull developing countries under the Sun. Democracy is just one of the ways to achieve the result of good government, not necessarily always the best. It may be the best for already developed or at least longer-term developing countries, but I dont think democracy is optimal for less developed third world countries. You need educated population for democracy to work optimally.
edit on 14/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join