It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Evil Taking Us Out??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
To build off my reply to the real life superpower posting:

Who thinks evil is really messin with them??

I do. People buggin out, drug dependency, violence, murder. All these things are affecting good people who could have been meant for a higher purpose.

Even simple things like people attitudes, evil looks, scapegoatism, greed etc. Having soemthing really good going on only for a complete 360. Feeling like things holding you down fromwhere you need or want to be.

For those who read the bible, its no mystery that the revelations are describing now and evil is stressed becasue GOD is coming but what else do we do. Evil knows who we are and we dont know each other. We need to meet in our regions and combine power.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well...some people see whats happening and merely chalk it all up to simple humanity - we have historical made war upon eachother and committed incredibly hienous acts against one another. Others see the evil in the world and lose heart...see/assume that 'evil is winning'. I however see it as inevitability...its just time playing out that which it must...and if anything the growth of Evil in the world is not so much a reflection of a decrease in the Power of Good...but rather just that 'bad news sells' *so we see/hear more of it* and also its a sign of Evils desperation...its not winning it all...for it knows its time is limited...its like a last ditch effort to take out all it can before Good reigns.

My own opinions on this:

I do believe that there is a battle between Good and Evil...that there always has been. I believe that each side will attempt to sway/turn the other into 'joining ranks' with them. The way I look at it is this; Simple War/Battle Tactics of "If faced with an enemy, eliminate them" However...a more 'effective' way would be NOT to eliminate them...but to turn them...to not only cheat the opposition of one of their players, but to have them THEN fighting on your side...the effect then is not a simple loss of one, but effectively an increase by two to your side in the numbers game of battle.

I do believe there are those who would be very effective players for either side...and these are the ones who will be/are targetted the most for turning to either side or elimination. They are the prize, the trophy wins.

You may find that if you operate on the side of Good...if you do good works and, well *time to get a little bit more into the realms of the Twilight Zone*, perform acts in the name of Good/God/Light (that which you term that 'Power') such as spiritual cleansings, spiritual battle etc you WILL be on 'their' radar...you are a greater threat to Evil than someone who lives oblivious to it all...and you will likely find yourself either becoming spiritual attacked or tempted throughout your life. However...this is just the nature of the beast, its par for the course...and as long as you maintain the faith/belief that there is nothing that can be done to you that will sway you from Good/God/Light...for the switch HAS to be one of choice...then you are safe.

There is much I could post here of my own beliefs and experiences...having experienced numerous spiritual attacks, visitations and temptations during life - and more so during the times I have been carrying out Gods work...but for many I think its like that cliche line from 'The Matrix' - "Unfortunately no one can be told what *the Matrix* is...you have to see it for yourself"

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I appreciate that input. Id like to hear more.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Evil has always been around. Murder, violence, racism, drugs... they've always been with us. The only difference between now and the distant past is that there is modern technology, and thus a lot more media exposure, for these things than there once was.

Compare most of the modern world to how humanity existed in mediveal or ancient times, and we're actually overall less evil than we once were as a species...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would like to tell you this , if you believe in G-D then you have no worries, for the same way G-D created evil , so G-D shall remove evil, and sooner than later right, all we are instruted to do , is spread love , with acts of good ness and kidness, and pray for forgivess, of our sins, revealed sins or unrevealed ones.

Be strong tiger your a soldier , more power to the light....

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Evil is a boogie man story that we tell ourselves to be 'good'. There is no evil or good, only the perception of the phenonenom in relivence to an individual.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Evil is a boogie man story that we tell ourselves to be 'good'. There is no evil or good, only the perception of the phenonenom in relivence to an individual.

Precisely, there is no such thing as evil nor good, as both are subjective. It depends on how one defines either. Is murder evil? Our "soldiers" are currently murdering tons of peole, and everyone back home seems to wave flags and "support our brave, GOOD lads in the army" - including most of the Christians!

Is racism evil? Once again, subjective. Most Christians in the US had black slaves during slavery, and that seemed to be good and righteous back then. In fact, the Bible teaches that slavery is a great thing.

So what IS good and evil? What is right and wrong? There is no such thing, only choices and consequences. There are things you don't LIKE or WANT, but it doesn't make them EVIL, because those who LIKE those things will call them GOOD. Who is right? Neither! It is subjective!

Oh, and no matter what anyone does, they almost always think of THEMSELVES as GOOD people doing GOOD things! Hitler thought so too!

[edit on 8-8-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Is evil taking us out?

For most of us, the answer is yes.

The television psychic, Sylvia Browne, stated years ago that only thirty percent of those on the Other Side are devoted to The Light (i.e., are focused toward Service To Others). That means that seventy percent are on a path of spiritual indifference, Service To Self, and eventual self-destruction.

From my own intuitive source in the Spirit, I recently received an update on that awareness. Only eighteen percent of the people on the Other Side are devoted to The Light. The remaining eighty-two percent are Service To Self oriented.

My work with people who have suffered from discarnate demonic attack, along with my own personal experiences in this regard, only serves to confirm these percentages.

The argument has often been used that the world is no more evil now than it was in medieval times. I beg to differ. The number of people on this planet is far greater today than in the Middle Ages. A logical extrapolation points to the number of beatings, muggings, sexual molestations, rapes, and shooting-related and knife-related murders, to be more numerous today simply because there are many more people now.

Among most New Agers, Secular Humanists (and others) there is a growing acceptance of the idea of moral relativism; that all truth and morality are relative to the culture and the individual. This is a wonderful scapegoat for irresponsible behavior because it implies that since no one is ultimately held accountable for their actions, then we are all totally free to do whatever we want and suffer no repercussions.

Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

A common theme found within near death experience (NDE) research is that no one gets away with anything. Ultimately, we are all held accountable for our actions and even our intentions; for this dictates how far we can venture into the White Light of God after we leave our bodies -- and that determines not only our long-term happiness but even our very existence.

Every action has a reaction, whether we are aware of it or not. There would have to be absolute truth and absolute morality, otherwise, there could never be cosmic justice.

The US-allied soldiers in Iraq are there in defense of innocents. If they were there simply to take over the country for selfish purposes, then a karmic debt would be involved. Since they are there for the right reasons, they will not suffer a lessening from The Light. The vast majority of the people in Iraq (which became a sovereign nation once more in June) wanted Saddam Hussein ousted from power. Arabs in the Middle East are up in arms over the film, Fahrenheit 9/11, because it does not accurately depict Saddam's Iraq. The film is currently banned in the nation of Kuwait.

The ability to discern what is good and what is bad, and right from wrong, stems from one�s own spiritual development. Talk to someone that has committed heinous crimes. Persons of that ilk have a great deal of difficulty distinguishing right from wrong and good from evil. That is because when people do evil to innocents, they slowly destroy their inner ability to distinguish good from evil. The opposite is true as well: as we spiritually progress through selfless service to others and living by The Golden Rule, we increase our inner ability to determine what is good and bad, what is right and what is wrong.

I agree that there are spiritually indifferent (i.e., evil forces) at work in and around the world, and that this civilization is in a state of social and spiritual-moral decline. However, the evil done on and around this planet does not stem from one evil being. The �devil� or �Satan� is an allegory for spiritually indifferent people en masse in the discarnate dimensions.

�Negativity contains the seeds of its own destruction.�

My research and experience has taught me that people who are spiritually indifferent in life are very spiritually weak after death and cannot venture far into The Light in order to ascend to a dimension of energy whereby they can be around people that are not constantly fighting one another and living in an atmosphere of frustration and hostility. This is what the biblical reference of the �gnashing of the teeth� signifies.

But not everything in the Bible or any other ancient scriptural text is accurate. Slavery is promoted in the Bible but is morally wrong. Those who harbored slaves lessened their ability to unite with The Light after they transitioned.

In order to survive ourselves, we must strive to live by The Golden Rule and be of service to others, despite the vast majority of us finding these pursuits to be meaningless. We must learn to become a Light onto ourselves. Otherwise, we will become a part of the vast majority of souls that are unable to unite with The Light after they leave their bodies and thereby fail to achieve immortality.

The old Christian conception about "losing one's soul" is a reference to this cosmic principle. Lose your soul and you don't survive after you leave the flesh.

The Light of The God Force is nonliving but infinite. Whether one is an atheist, an agnostic, Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Muslim, etc., is irrelevant to it. A soul's ability to unite with The Light is determined by its application of The Golden Rule, its selflessness, its ability to love genuinely and deeply, and its sacrifice to apply the above in life.

It is up to us, not it, to learn how to be spiritual and how to survive ourselves.

In my extensive experience in dealing with discarnate demonic attacks, which still go on (e.g., from large groups of discarnate Zetan-Greys for example), I have found that no God or Ascended Master comes to the rescue. Victims of astral abuse suffer but survive, learn to cope and slowly heal. Not so for the abusers of innocents for they lessen their ability to unite with The Light (to the extent of their evil) and literally destroy themselves. This cosmic principle is what has always stopped evil forces from taking over completely.

All the moral reprobates of history, who rejected their life review after transitioning, and who have refused to strive to counterbalance the harm that they have done to innocents, have all annihilated themselves indirectly because they destroyed their ability to unite with The Light.

In these "end times" the pull to become good or evil is stronger today than ever before. In using Free Will, most have chosen a moral relativistic focus as this is much easier than trying to lead a spiritual, Service To Others existence. That is their choice.

Most have chosen foolishly and will not survive themselves after they leave their bodies.

Which points to another rare point of truth in the Bible:

"The meek shall inherit the earth."

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow!! Very Valuable input.

Some of you responded in a way not expected. When I say is evil taking us out, I mean specifically those of us with special gifts.

I mean, its happening as a whole but if we all have a purpose and all of a sudden we are seeing stuff and feeling stuff and have visions than its for a reason.

Im thinking evil is workin some of us over because we have a higher purpose. Possibly to help bring more people to the light or possibly fight this evil. But we dont know how.

The great war thats suppose to happen at the end if going to be fought by who?? Us gifted. We see and feel and canb do things that other people cannot. We are already at a disadvantage as we are stuck here and can only travel if we can atral project. Demons ( or Evil ) works around us and through us. What good are gifts if we cannot use them or find out what they were given for.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The more I read post like this the more I have to said that as long as man reside upon this earth evil will be born raised and fight against, because is all in the human mind and is only human born and is part of the human nature the same way good is part of human nature.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom

I'm thinking evil is workin some of us over because we have a higher purpose. Possibly to help bring more people to the light or possibly fight this evil. But we dont know how.

The great war thats suppose to happen at the end if going to be fought by who?? Us gifted. We see and feel and canb do things that other people cannot. We are already at a disadvantage as we are stuck here and can only travel if we can atral project. Demons ( or Evil ) works around us and through us. What good are gifts if we cannot use them or find out what they were given for.

Hi DragonflyKingdom,

I agree.

When the gifted align themselves with progressive forces in the Spirit and serve people here, they become a beacon of light and a greater target for the discarnate dark forces. But those abusive influences are temporary in nature as they destroy themselves constantly.

Persistence is the key for success amidst great discarnate opposition in these end times.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
what do you guys think of alex jones i.e. infowars.com and prisonplanet.com (he has made some very very good films as well), he is fighting to stop the spiral and control by the puppet masters, paul i am surprised you classed the bogus iraq war as a good thing it has been created and manipulated into existence by the bad people.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
probally but what is evil? what makes evil any different than good? they both come from the same universal whole. we just put different labels on different parts of it. i personally embrace my so called "evil" side. while i still have my "good" side as well. "good" is as much a part of me as is "evil".

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
what do you guys think of alex jones i.e. infowars.com and prisonplanet.com (he has made some very very good films as well), he is fighting to stop the spiral and control by the puppet masters, paul i am surprised you classed the bogus iraq war as a good thing it has been created and manipulated into existence by the bad people.

I see from briefly viewing the Alex Jones site that he is an official ally of Michael Moore. Like David Icke�s conspiracy theories, I have yet to be convinced that world leaders are shape-shifting Reptilians and that it is wrong to defend innocents in a country whereby the vast majority sided with the removal of the Saddam Hussein regime. As I stated before, Moore�s film is banned in Kuwait (many Arabs are up in arms about it) because it does not accurately depict the ruthless dictator, Saddam Hussein and Iraq prior to the war.

Originally posted by mutehalo
probally but what is evil? what makes evil any different than good? they both come from the same universal whole. we just put different labels on different parts of it. i personally embrace my so called "evil" side. while i still have my "good" side as well. "good" is as much a part of me as is "evil".

There are many ways to go about defining evil. Here are a few of them:

1. That which is in opposition to the precepts of The Golden Rule of �Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.�
2. That which causes one to lessen away from The Light in the Spirit.
3. That which causes harm upon innocents.

The Punisher,

You had some questions that you posed to me in a U2U message:

>

Yes, being able to exist eternally is definitely an important issue, to say the least.

The soul is a form of energy. When it fails to unite with The Light and falls completely into darkness, that energy becomes nothingness. When that happens, the personality is completely annihilated. Hence, when a soul �goes under� it is not recycled. It simply fades or shrinks into oblivion. It is a very large Universe, teeming with humanoid life, and millions of recently transitioned souls go under on a daily basis. During periods of rapid change, wars and strife (i.e., during "end times"), more evil is committed upon innocents than during less stressful times and the number that fall into oblivion in the discarnate dimensions is significantly higher.

>

That�s true. There have been and are evil people in the flesh who sense a karmic retribution when they leave their bodies and strive to stay in the flesh for as long as possible in order to avoid that.

>

You keep immortal by striving to live by The Golden Rule, taking accountability for your actions (on this side and on the other side) and by serving others. You don�t have to be very spiritual in order to survive in the Spirit, just not be on a path of evil.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It is not a battle between good and evil.You somehow wish to personify this. It is a battle between selfishness and selflessness.

For I met Rothshamon,one of the highest demons.It was friendly,charismatic,wise,playful,totally the opposite of what the Church said!
The Jesus crew ,who I have also met...I dunno.I think they all have a screw loose someplace.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
It is not a battle between good and evil.You somehow wish to personify this. It is a battle between selfishness and selflessness.

For I met Rothshamon,one of the highest demons.It was friendly,charismatic,wise,playful,totally the opposite of what the Church said!
The Jesus crew ,who I have also met...I dunno.I think they all have a screw loose someplace.

The battle between good and evil, between Service To Others and Service To Self, is one and the same, with many facets.

In my opinion and experience, the ranking of demons is due to propaganda and manipulation. Common spirits, by definition, have no significant power in the discarnate dimensions unless they combine their soul energies with many of like mind into a group consciousness or Group Entity, which they often do.

What makes a common spirit appear to be more powerful than another common spirit is their membership in a large Group Entity, which projects the persona of being one, high ranking demonic figure.

Traditionally, the "Jesus energies" consisted of basically spiritual people combined into Group Entities in the Mid Realms. But the other major religions also have Group Entities. The Dominant Aura Color of basically spiritual people is yellow (yellow and violet are the auric colors attributed to angels), which is why the most common auric/halo color surrounding Jesus in paintings and illustrations through the centuries is yellow.

The closest color to white in the Spirit is the same in the physical spectrum of color -- sky blue -- not yellow or violet.

Jesus was an angel prophet.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
everyone is messed with bu evil, sometimes small stuff and other times big.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
you need to listen to these 3 hours of alex jones prisonplanet report, they wont be available to stream online much longer, alex jones isnt like david icke or micheal moore all alex jones work is based on government documents etc etc i.e. facts!, listen to all 3 hours paul, so you can get your head round it, hours 1 to 3.

boss.streamos.com...
boss.streamos.com...
boss.streamos.com...

[edit on 9-8-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok TP.

I'll give a listen to Jeff Rense and get back to you regarding my take on Alex Jones and his conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
TP,

First off, I don�t believe Alex Jones� appraisal that FOX News is run by the Central Intelligence Agency. *L*

But I do agree that polls are often used as a manipulative tool and are not an accurate appraisal of the political climate. For example, the polls stated that Ronald Reagan and Walter Mondale were in a dead heat prior to Reagan having a landslide victory in winning a second term as President.

Alex Jones says he doesn�t like Michael Moore but he does glowingly refer to Moore�s film, Fahrenheit 9/11. Jones also says that Moore stated in his book that the answer is to have the United Nations come in and take over, which he doesn�t agree with and neither do I.

The US government and its allies have been known to try and deceive the general public on a number of heated issues, as they have secret, self-serving agendas. This started decades before George W. Bush came to power. A relatively recent example is the assassination of Princess Diana in Paris by the British government, which was confirmed by a former British Intelligence (MI5) officer who went public.

So I take the middle road in all this. I don�t think that the US government and its allies orchestrated 9/11 in order to further a world government, while I also don�t believe that the US government and its allies are entirely truthful or trustworthy � as they all have self-serving agendas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join