It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gday from nsw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey guys i have been lurking through the depths of ATS for a while now occasionaly posting on things that i find interesting now i figured its time to say hello and introduce my self . Im a 26 year old australian beer recepticle with a 6 month old son. I am a big fan of the Survival forum i feel deep in my being that something is afoot in this world and shtf is coming and the information gathered on that forum is awesome to say the least ( although the gun and firearm posts make me rage with jealosy I WANT ONE ) . Also i am in love with cryptozoology i think it is facinating what could lurk in the bush unknown and unclassified my favorite cryptid is the yowie ever since my old man told me of the thing in the bush that scared the bejebus out of him and his brothers in the seventies my interest has been peaked. I shall include the story now for feed back and maybey similar stories ( the info is second hand from my dad ) . in the ben bullen national park near lithgow at the bottom of the blue mountains of nsw my father and his brothers were doing stupid things with bush bashers ( dillapidated cars that have been brought back to life " just " for the sole purpous of thrashing through bush tracks and paddocks) whilst at camp prepareing for an early morning hunt there was this feeling of absolute dread in all of them coupled with what my father describes as the most horrid noise he has ever experienced he said it sounded like all the apes at the zoo were being hurt terribly and letting out howls of rage . extreamly scared now they decided to lock themselves in the cars on the way to the cars they felt the pressence again only worse . suffice to say they packed up the cars and moved spots about an hour or so away . the funny thing is even now i have asked him to take me to the spot where it happened but he wont go within 10 ks of the place . i know there is not much detail but thats it. has anybody else had experiences like that ???????

i must be going now cya later and i hope for some feed back on all things unknown

romanis

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Glad to see another converted from lurker to poster

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by romanis

Welcome to ATS romanis

I hope you will enjoy you stay with us.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
welcome enjoy ats i myself lurkrd for a long time and lurked some more after that now i am rather prolific on posting and there are probably some who wish i was still lurkeing lol mabe some day you folks in austrilia can get your guns back peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
hey guys thanks for the welcome i will be staying here for a while i love ATS my favorite site atm and yes i hope we get our guns back its not guns that break the law its the person behind the sights

peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by romanis

Hi romanis, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join