It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Grove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Bohemian is pretty much a big party for Americas upper crust. Herbet Hoover once called it "The best men's party on Earth". Now and then America's most sucessful men will take a two week getaway up to Monte Rio, California. There will be great food, good music, good times, and even reports of human sacrifices.(probably not true.) Almost every Rebublican president since Clavin Coolidge and some of America's most prolific businessmen has participated in this event.

Little is known about the origins of the Bohemian Grove. We do know it started about 120 years ago by five buisnessmen, an actor, and a local merchant. It started as a small private gathering until it got bigger and bigger.

The beginnig ceremonies of the Grove are based around Masonic rituals. All attendees wear red and black cloaks, similar to KKK gear. Creepy. They stand around a forty foot stone owl whose voice is provided by attendee Walter Cronkite. Then their are a few speeches and then it all begins.
Activities go from opera, to politcal discussions, to music, now get this, group urinaiton.

In 1997 Richard McClasin broke into the grove fully armed and with full body armor protesting the alleged human sacrifices and child abuse which goes on. Neither of that happens. But anyway, McClasin broke in two months earlier then the ceremony began and then got lost in the woods on his way back. Heres a picture of their symbol

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Bohemian Grove is the most interesting conspiracy i have ever looked into. I've seen the videos and the numerous pictures, very interesting stuff. Look through the old threads because there is a # load of stuff about Bohemian Grove

Thanx for starting an excellent thread

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The Bohemian Grove is the most interesting conspiracy i have ever looked into. I've seen the videos and the numerous pictures, very interesting stuff. Look through the old threads because there is a # load of stuff about Bohemian Grove

Thanx for starting an excellent thread

Couldn't agree more. Hopefully we can get a good exchange of info going.

The only things I have read about the Bohemian Grove came from sites like infowars.com and prisonplanet.com (both headed up by everyone's favorite conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones), so you have to take it with a grain of salt, but you can find some info on it here. Like I said this guy is kind of out there, so take it how you will. He doesn't seem to be really well liked on this board, but oh, well. I think he does make at least a few good points. I don't really know where to get info from the other side of this spectrum, but I will dig around some, and of course will post my findings here.

Ah, yes, and I will search and read the old threads on this topic first, so we don't have the same info hashed and rehashed here.

-A

[edit on 8/7/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
well for info on the Bohemian grove you could start by searching ats first there are a few threads about it.weve disscussed it before

[edit on 8/7/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have to get the obligatory joke out of the way...

Group urination???!!!! sign me up!!!

Why haven't I heard of this before? This would be great to find more about.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

vestigation has been made.

The ceremony . . . involves the burning of an effigy named Dull Care, who symbolizes the burdens and responsibilities these harried Bohemians now wish to shed temporarily. More than 100 Bohemians take part in the ceremony as priests, acolytes, torch bearers, brazier bearers, boatmen, and woodland voices, but despite many flowery speeches, they can't get the fire started. . . the perplexed Bohemians must turn to the mighty Owl for advice: "O thou, great symbol of all mortal wisdom, Owl of Bohemia, we do beseech thee, grant us thy counsel," intones the High Priest. An aura of light creates a glow around the Owl's head, and then the big bird reveals its wisdom. The High Priest must light the pyre with the flame from the Lamp of Fellowship, located conveniently enough on the "Altar of Bohemia" at the base of the Shrine . . . Bohemian Bigwigs Perpetuate Canaanite Cult
William Domhoff, The Progressive, January 1981

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here's some of what I found just on ATS, for the benifit of those who have not yet conquered the damned Boolean search function.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

happy reading!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Gotta give the guy at least some credit, if only for testicular fortitude (either that or he is completely mad), although that probably wasn't the best way to make his point.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Gotta give the guy at least some credit, if only for testicular fortitude (either that or he is completely mad), although that probably wasn't the best way to make his point.

I know,

In a jailhouse interview Monday night, the well-spoken, lucid and clean-shaven man said he "wanted to make a point" and was prepared to kill people at the Monte Rio resort if necessary.

Now, everyone, this is what happens when you get very paranoid. This is why i always tell members not to believe everything you read.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Now, everyone, this is what happens when you get very paranoid. This is why i always tell members not to believe everything you read.

heheh I am reminded of a saying I am quite fond of:

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there's not someone out to get you."

Sorry.

*We now return you to the discussion already in progress*

[edit on 8/7/04 by The Axeman]

new topics

top topics

join