It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS truth exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Shocking un-cut footage from Brent Leung's documentary "House of Numbers" reveals truth about AIDS as told by Dr. Luc Montagnier. AIDS can be reversed. Nutrition is the answer. Hear it straight from the co-discoverer of HIV.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
also here is a shocking story about hiv and the need for the companies to get their money.

even the hiv test is a fraude

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Is this the conclusion that the documentary comes to?
Is this proven through research studies?

Simply posting a youtube video isn't really enough here on ATS...

Flagged though

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

The first video is told by the co-discoverer of the HIV/AIDS virus

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I could believe that, food is medicine and has been forever.
On a side note, I would love to hear the doctor say,"I would like a hamburger".

Steve Martin humor there for those youth impaired.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"They" have known how to cure or reverse the effects of AIDS for years...but if you stop to think about it, why would 'they want to tell people about it and save the millions of countless lives? its their way of trying to control the population in certain areas of the world...they wouldnt cure AIDS and then have to worry about feeding the millions of lives that they were to save...it would cost too much to cure so of coarse they'll keep it secret....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing it up,i did not know that HIV virus can be killed by immune system after infection since immune system is a carrier and target of it, but this is respectable scientist (Dr. Luc Montagnier). He is a serious virologist and got a Nobel prize.
Also he sort of supports homeopathy. Have to look into that.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

The reporter also states in the interview that this truth doesn't make money for the pharmaceutical companies. As we all know "they" want to earn money and because off that al this scam was set up.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Please explain why there are no patients with HIV-like and AIDS-like syndromes who don't also have a positive HIV titer.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
Please explain why there are no patients with HIV-like and AIDS-like syndromes who don't also have a positive HIV titer.

I suggest you read this article, maybe it becomes more clear then.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've known this for years. No one has ever died of AIDS, and this is a fact. People die from TB, cancer, etc. . . and if at some time they tested positive for HIV, they are diagnosed as dying of AIDS. In addition, in many places like some African countries, if someone has a disease, they automatically are considered as having AIDS, without even any tests at all. Not only that, you could test positive in some countries and negative in others, because their standards are different.

The whole HIV/AIDS story never made any sense. I used to find websites saying there was a direct link between parasites and AIDS, and that it was never HIV. ALL of the websites disappeared. This theory makes the most sense. Parasites are prevalent in tropical countries, and amongst homosexual males (use your imagination, it has to do with . . putting mouth to ---) & promiscuous hetero/bisexuals (similar reasons), all of which are told to test for HIV because they are high risk.

In the 1st video the man speaks briefly about what I am saying (nutrition, immune system, parasites, worms, hygiene, etc..), but avoids saying it exactly as I am.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
unn no but I do remember seeing a documentary about it being made in the Africanaz jungles to make polio vaccs. And the lue trail was the Scientist were denying any use of chimp kidneys but yet there was footage of same scientist working on chimps that were captured for kidneys. So its clear it is intentional oh my oh my would I not wanna possess the living flesh or dead flesh souls who participate and lie. But thank GOD GOD sees so its their wills to be judged. I do feel bad for ALL who suffered and died I even lost an uncle to it a few years back.

smh

S&F for the data shared

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My own sister in law has been tested and found positive for HIV but when she read this she changed her lifestyle immediatly. She is now eating more nutricious etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
My own sister in law has been tested and found positive for HIV but when she read this she changed her lifestyle immediatly. She is now eating more nutricious etc. etc.

That is a good thing and 1 wishes her the best in overcomming the illness. Its sad when you think about it because the regions in the Africanaz where it was or is spread the most are areas where malnutrition runs ramped sad my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I recently viewed this documentary and enjoyed it immensely. Like the filmmaker, I was raised under the shadow of AIDS. The first piece of literature I got on AIDS/HIV was in fifth grade. The pamphlet cautioned us that AIDS was not just a gay disease, that you could get it from intravenous drug use, ect. Well, being 11 years old, I didn't how what "gay" meant, and I certainly didn't know what "intravenous drug use" meant.

Its important to realize the margin of error in HIV testing, the possibility of other causes of AIDS besides HIV, and the political reasons behind all of this.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
I recently viewed this documentary and enjoyed it immensely. Like the filmmaker, I was raised under the shadow of AIDS. The first piece of literature I got on AIDS/HIV was in fifth grade. The pamphlet cautioned us that AIDS was not just a gay disease, that you could get it from intravenous drug use, ect. Well, being 11 years old, I didn't how what "gay" meant, and I certainly didn't know what "intravenous drug use" meant.

Its important to realize the margin of error in HIV testing, the possibility of other causes of AIDS besides HIV, and the political reasons behind all of this.

I would like to highlight this too.

Sometimes a lab gets REALLY sloppy and only tests for reversetranscribtase. Only problem is that other viruses besides HIV use it. So better make a double test (different lab) if one comes back positive.

Unfortunatly i am in a country where youtube is banned but i dont think that HIV can be overcome by nutrition. I wont go into details but the virus itself cares little what food we eat. Its insidious, unstoppable and WILL kill you if you are not taking antivirals.

There are many very smart people with very much money working on HIV now. And at least a vaccine should be soon available.

If you have HIV and you hear about some wonder cure that is too simple to be true, do research. Ask people who know better and if you dont trust them. Study the disease for yourself and then draw conclusions. it might take a while but its better then to go off meds and very possibly die.

new topics

top topics

join