It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking of something just before it happens or is spoken about.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FullVisionProject

Advantages when the background is relevant good, and disadvantages when your background is relevant bad. The ancient Greeks were saying about watching the omens. And guess what attracts the bad thing. You guessed right, many more bad things. "it never rains but it pours" as it is in English.
Wondering how someone with a relevant bad background in his society, could help himself in order to get a better life, i can tell this : you can not change all this situation which exists since very old, before your birth, in your parents life too. This is your heritance. You just live with it, but also you have to always try for the best, because if you don't, you will get much more worse.
Contrariwise, if you have a good background relevant to others in your sociaty, then you can always sell your # and every one eats it. And those who don't want to eat #, they eat it too, because they can't do anything to avoid it, even if they try hard to avoid to eat your #.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

your mind has to create and interface reality? Your mind can react with reality in some grade, but nope you can not create the reality. Contrariwise the reality has created you and your situation in your mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: brindle

Maybe yes maybe no. I was walking in the road and i saw a white hairy cute dog which was coming to me. When i first saw this dog i felt that i wanted to fondle it. Then the dog started to shaking his tail and was coming to me. But due this dog was a stray one, i thought it may be dirty to touch it and i have to avoid any contact. Then the dog started to stay back.

link   

edit on 11-2-2019 by stexa because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matvaju

Yes of course everyone hs something similar. But most people don't give matter. Coinsidence they say and just move on. But to blame yourself for this... shows that you are or a little girl or a silly man.. whatever lol
Or that you think you have a mind which sometimes creates a bad reality lol People please grow up!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NePLUSxtra

Yes, this is right. That's why defferend religions say about theirselves "we are the true religion" .. if you are crhistian orthodox u will say eg that an orthodox Saint talks to you. If you are Catholic you will say eg a Catholic Saint talks to you and so on. You will tell me: what to believe? I answer: believe is not the answer because it is something subjective which has nothing to do with scientific evidence.
Nowadays scientific evidence shows the quantum entanglement.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It is like a magnet, yes.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Inded

Start reading:
So, now what? You are not any more a man of science due you have discovered something beyond science? And what of all what you have discovered is beyond of science? And btw when you say science, what science do you mean? the science of the medieval age? Because in nowadays we have already scientific evidences as the quantum entanglement. In previous centuries, the people were in darkness trying to figure out why all this happens. So they gave an easy answer to this matter. The answer was religion, metaphysics, magic and so on, according of their background. And their mistake was that they were staying to these believes for their entire life. So, there was no time for them to have science (science was something vain and out of the "spiritual" goals).
The question is: what research we have to do in our lives? The answer is: Do research about how to extend your life. This is the only goal in nowadays. To extend your life. Why? Because in nowadays, companies like Google and some others, have already made research in order to defeat death. There was not such a thing in past ever. So the goal now is different.
You will say: "what if we defeat death? I will be tired to be alive etc. " I will say: If we die, probably we will be as we were before our birth, ie inexistence. All of our knowledge and experience will die with us. You will tell me: "what if some day i deside to die, in order to see if there is life after death." I will answer: "You are free to do it so, but it is not wise to do it, because you are not sure if you still exist l
after your death lol."
And what if we defeat death? What stupid question is this? If we defeat death we will continue to research and extend our knowledge... Isn't this enough? Lol

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stexa
a reply to: sprocket2cog

"Time goes backwards etc" ..there is not such a thing. Yes it is not coincidence. But it is not also any time disorder or something like that. It is the quantum entanglement of our brain's particles that make us act and say accordingly to what we will see and hear the next time. Eg I meet a friend and we walking to the road speaking together. My brain is forcing me to say this:
"do u remember 5 years ago that we were playing with a ball of basketball which was without air inside (deflated)? And that we were shooting all the night till the morning?..."
After few minutes, to the next road, as we walking to an uphill, a ball without air inside, of basketball, is comming to my legs! Then i said to him:
"Wtf is happening right now?! Do u see that? He said it is coinsidence. Then i said what coinsidence could bring this ball NOW to us after this conversation? When we had started this conversation, we were walking in the previous road . Now we are in this uphill in which we see a Jeep forward to us, from which this ball came out and rolled straight to my feet! And it is a ball without air! And it is of basketball! And in this road has nothing alse relevant to basketball or so. Just this car is in this uphill, this freaky ball came out from it's opened portmagage!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shadowland8

I've lost count of the number of times my wife, her sister and their mother have had this happen between them.

Many times over the years they have cooked the same dish for tea, phoned each other at exactly the same time, were thinking about the same things at the same time and other similar things.

IMO, this is just communicating by thought transference (telepathy) but of course, we cant have that can we because its not provided for in the bible, therefore its not allowed to exist, its against the rules.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

its not allowed to exist the physical phenomena? The Quantum entanglement? Everything that it is beyond the comprehension of the people of a particular era? Of course for over than 2000 years the world was without serius science, therefore our heritage is mostly the things of religion and of metaphysics. Our era is not like the dark ages anymore, even if we have small distance since the 1789 from the era of the regeneration and enlightenment.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2019 by stexa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2019 by stexa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

IMO, this is just communicating by thought transference (telepathy) but of course, we cant have that can we because its not provided for in the bible, therefore its not allowed to exist, its against the rules.

I think it's more so scientists that want to refuse the possibility of telepathy. Acts 4:32 insists that the communion of believers were "of one mind". Jesus also read people's minds telepathically multiple times

"And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them..." Matthew 12:25
"But He knew what they were thinking..." Luke 6:8
"But He knew their thoughts and said to them..." Luke 11:17

It also may be possible that the pre-Babel era was mostly telepathic communication, again "all of one cause/thing".

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Not today. Maybe in previous eras the scientists wanted to refuse... when the science was poor and "classic"... That's why, due to the lack of modern physics, was the metaphysics. Today, to become someone a real believer in god existence, after all this modern knowledge, it needs too more, than to simply experiencing telepathy etc "metaphysical phenomena".
edit on 12-7-2019 by stexa because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2019 by stexa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shadowland8

This happens to me constantly, on a daily basis. I'm still not sure if it's a pre-cognition thing or a manifestation type - thing? Either or, I'm fascinated and inspired by it. I try to to keep a log of all my occurrences so that I can see if there's any connections with other occurrences that happen, and to just try to understand it at all.

Research all ends up pointing towards the synchronicity phenomenon, and I can agree with it, although I feel like it's something a little more than that..

Quick question, if I may: Do you happen to have remarkably vivid dreams of which come to fruition later on in life? Whether it's the following day, next week, or a year later, you live out the dream that you had? Alot of the times, I'll dream of what would be any ol ordinary situation in life, and then like two days later, I'll live it. And its always EXACTLY like how my dreams play out. Almost like a deja vu type feeling, and I'll always know whats about to happen for approx. the next 30 - 60 seconds of the future.
Wish I could learn about how and why it happens, and how to control it better

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
New to this site. I just typed in, when i think of something it shows up on tv or radio or real life. And it brought me here. Years and years i been having coincidences like some of you. Songs, people i think of, movies, sports. I dont feel like its strange just makes me laugh about it. I would say to myself whats going on? Im not psychic or anything. There was this one time at work. I work at a restaurant. Me and my coworker said the same thing together at once. We both said is that a coincidence. We laughed. Hour after i get off. I take my friend to his defensive driving class. When we pulled up to the building i waited till he went in before i left. As i turned to the right side of my truck window i see a boy about 100 yards shooting basketball. I could barely see him but i knew it was a boy. My first thoughts were James Harden. Rockets. I looked back at my friend and he waved so i was about to go. I was texting another friend about 10 minutes before i left the parking lot. That boy had walked passed my truck wearing a James Harden jersey. I said to myself, yep another coincidence. I leave to go eat at Hartz chicken buffet. This is all the same day. I sat down and start eating. My thoughts were about old coworkers who were not at the restaurant anymore. Some had to go. And some i missed working with them. Then one coworker who is not with us anymore popped into my head. I said to myself, she was a good coworker. I looked out the window and she was in traffic waiting for the light. Perfect view. I havent seen her in 6 months and she pops up. I leave and go home. Before i go into the house i said man what a coincidence. So i go in and sit down and turn on the tv. First thing the tv said was, Yes this is all a coincidence. First thing. I jump up and laugh. Not laughing like its a joke. Just shocked. Blown mind. 🤯

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Old post. But this happened to me but it scares me so i dont know WHAT it is. Last year i was thinking for some readon, about wrecking my car bc i was upside down so bad. Of course i didnt want to with myself or family in it, more of like a brick on the petal cliff kind of thing LOL. And of course I thought to myself right after that thought no because I don’t wanna get hurt. 10 minutes later I totaled my car. I was OK but it gave me severe PTSD. And then of course it has happened to me with a specific disease that I fear. Thinking about it, seeing it everywhere, people talking about it randomly around me and it’s not something common. Like it’s severely messed up that I have been wanting to see a psychiatrist. And then tonight I was thinking of a song and then it came on the radio right after I thought of it. Which then brought me back to oh my gosh I’m terrified that I am predicting the future and I do not want that disease. It’s terminal. And horrible. I just wish it would all stop happening to me I’ve actually had to get off social media because I feel like it is haunting me through every thing on there. But then again I also see it out in the real world. Of course everything that I see does not mean that specific disease but it’s the same initials. Those initials haunt me no matter what it “means” i feel like its meaning my future. 😭 it’s completely consumed my life and I have so much anxiety it’s terrifying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join