It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking of something just before it happens or is spoken about.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shadowland8

The same thing happens to me. The events are far too specific to be coincidental.

I blame it on advanced surveillance and advanced hacking techniques, turning on cameras and microphones, and even listening to my thoughts.

It made me think I was a " targeted individual".

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matvaju

Yes. Having this special latent ability is very difficult to harness. It is real what you experience. You have to ask yourself what came first the chicken or the egg. The answer is both, neither , one or the other. You choose to be the director of this life or the witness. Do not suppress your ability if you can harness it because energy space and time are virtual and may be manipulated in reference to our desires. Think of your mind as having no lid and the thoughts you have travel and connect to the things around you. We aren't used to having are thoughts reciprocated back to us in a world of material things because matter cannot answer you, but now that we have digitized matter (into tv's for example) it is then able to give you an intelligent response relative to your thought. Thoughts run on energetic routes and every thought is returned through you but also touches everything that holds "like" energy, thus attracting the synchronistic event.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: countryangel89

You can ask whatever you want and I will give you the answer.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NePLUSxtra

You can download the kik app and message me.
My username is NePlusXtra.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yeah, its cool and confusing. I dont want to go into a subject most will dismiss, but this is real.

You learn to live with it. The fun begins when you can work with it to gain a slight advantage. In a fight, argument, a dangerous situation, you name it.

Its natural. Its supposed to be this way.

EDIT TO ADD:
I was paintballing at skirmish in PA 2 weeks ago. I lit up half of the other team the first round because I "knew" where they were heading and taking position around us. The rest of the matches were similar. Couldnt get the same result in kills, but I didnt get shot very much besides a few head shots so there is that.

Its amazing when it all works out... lol

edit on 5 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: qazxsw

If you have any questions on this subject I can help.
My kik app username.. NePlusXtra

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kcgads

Yes you have the basis.. how we interpret it also causes more responses to come to you relative to your interpretation. Cyclic

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NePLUSxtra

Could this be related to gangstalkinh and targeted imdividuals?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thinking more about it,

That same day one of our crew got jumped on the train heading towards us in the morning.

A group of "great kids" walked into the subway car in between stations. It was early in the AM on a weekend.

He said he "knew" he was going to get jumped if he didnt hide his bottle of vodka for the after party. Just a thought that screamed into his head the second he saw them.

He was slow to cover it, and sure enough it happened like he saw it. He was kicking himself in the ass for not reacting to his gut feeling.

Maybe he projected what they were hunting for. People work off eachother you know.

ALSO, while talking about the attack on the drive to PA, someone else said that his bruises werent going to be the last because of what a bad omen it was. (Jokingly).

Well, that person, a tall Jamaican brick house started a fight with an ex marine during a match and he punched my friend. I think they fought it off and finished it properly in private. Lol

The point is thoughts have power. Either control your thoughts or stay in line with their power.

Whether a phenomenon of temperal entaglement or plain old common sense, our thoughts are governed first by our feelings. Our deep mind that echoes as our conscious personality we know. Inside we are all just guts and "feelings".

edit on 5 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Omg, I'm happy i found this thread.It's happening to me too.Its happening this to me for like 5 years and only now I starting believing this.Before this my only one explanation was I'm crazy.I'm 28 years old and till now I never believed in spiritual things,I was a man of science.I still don't like the things I see,Its so so confusing.It looks like what all I think about comes true.Sometime i think i feel other's pain, other thoughts, I see other souls travelling from one body to other and I'm looking for myself and I can't find it, it looks like where is no u or me, where is only us and honestly it's pissing me of.Do u guys know any more good threads about such things ?Or any other forums ? Looks like I will be reading a lot...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It happens so often and so randomly I've given up trying to put any meaning behind it. I woke up and went to my hometown for dinner feeling a dress that I would run into someone I knew. I made my way back home at the end of the night and on the last bus the only person on it was my ex. Yesterday my friends and i were a showing each other photos of 10 years ago. I said were two seconds away from a Bruce Springsteen song. Literally the next song on the speaker at 5 guys was glory days... meh

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Im on the 11s

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I have some things that happen to me that are in the ball park. For years (I'm 40 now and remember this happening back when I was in High School) if I see somebody that looks like someone I know, I'll see the person I know that they look like sometime that day. I've never been able to explain it

I also like to shop in charity shops (I may be wrong but Thrift Shops may be the American version) I have an uncanny knack for having something in my head (or even tell someone what I'm looking for) and I'll find it. Twice (years apart) this happened with Weird Fish jumpers and then one time my son was jealous his little sister got a Ben 10 Omnitrix from a charity shop. I told him we were going to charity shops that day and we might find one in one of them. First shop we went into there was one on the toy shelf. It's happened with other things too but only from charity shops.
edit on 25/2/18 by djz3ro because: I had to fix autocorrect mistakes...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

That's a pretty overt one! I had a really cool experience last Thursday:

I'm in a social committee at work and we sell 50/50 raffle tickets to generate money to put on social events throughout the year. I have a crush at work and she bought tickets to it. I considered how I could go about affecting the outcome in her favour, but didn't act on it. I shook up all the tickets and had a coworker draw the ticket without looking at it. Sure enough, the outcome went as I had desired; my crush won.

Even though I didn't physically do anything to affect it, I 100% experienced my intention manifest!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This kind of thing happens fairly frequently, ie an idea or thought will come and then the very words, or theme will cluster around me in a video, a thread, even within minutes, from conversations with my sons. We've even done this synchronicity together where each spontaneously names something or says something and then we look at each other. Thats happened several times.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Hello, 1st your post is fine, i can understand it even if my English is not my native language.
2nd yes this is not a coincidence. You will say: prove it. I answer: i can prove not only about those little things that happen sometimes, but about that the reality is not the classic physics only (time is a line), but the quantum physics also (quantum entanglement is beyond the timeline).
So, this is the prove of any "metaphysics". There is no metaphysics. There is only physics that we don't know yet. The lack of knowledge used to called divine, metaphysics etc. Give me all the knowledge and i will be the god.. and i will create the universe. Then the people i will have created after all, they will looking for the knowledge again. Oh wait... All of what i just said, has already done. The past, the present, the future, have not any sense in a quantum world. Essentially there is not "before" and "after" .
This is physics. Accept it. Live with it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tonypazzohome

Dear, universe's way of telling us ? This is happening with or without us. Ie the physics exists with or without us. The time in quantum entanglement loses it sense. Essentially, the "before" and "after" don't have any sense. So, what reason are you talking about? Reason and effect have sense only in classic physics.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sprocket2cog

"Time goes backwards etc" ..there is not such a thing. Yes it is not coincidence. But it is not also any time disorder or something like that. It is the quantum entanglement of our brain's particles that make us act and say accordingly to what we will see and hear the next time. Eg I meet a friend and we walking to the road speaking together. My brain is forcing me to say this:
"do u remember 5 years ago that we were playing with a ball of basketball which was without air inside? And that we were shooting all the night till the morning?..."
After few minutes, to the next road, as we walking to an uphill, a ball without air inside, of basketball, is comming to my legs! Then i said to him:
"Wtf is happening right now?! Do u see that? He said it is coinsidence. Then i said what coinsidence could bring this ball NOW to us after this conversation? When we had started this conversation, we were walking in the previous road . Now we are in this uphill in which we see a Jeep forward to us, from which this ball came out and rolled straight to my feet! And it is a ball without air! And it is of basketball! And in this road has nothing alse relevant to basketball or so. Just this car is in this uphill, this freaky ball came out from it's opened portmagage!
edit on 11-2-2019 by stexa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sprocket2cog
reply to post by shadowland8

Time is flipping back and forth a bit.. no worry it will settle down soon
your remebering parts of time running backwards when it starts going forwards again.
so what is in the future actually was for a second your past..
there is no past or future, there just is..

But what if time moved backward? Surely we would notice that, right? Well, probably not. Our thought processes, including our memories, are connected to the time frame in which they occur, so if time moves backwards, all our brain functions, thought processes, and memory accumulation would also move backward. That means we would remember the future and have no recollection of the past. The future and past would take on reverse roles. So if we remember the future but because time is going backward, we are heading into the past, our perception of events would be precisely the same as what they are now. Again, we would not notice.

www.readjerrywilson.com...
cosmic consciousness
welcome to the matrix.
and yes i have similar events happen, but i enjoy the ride so i say bring it on !

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

This is guess, religion etc. This is not science. You will tell me: the science is a baby compared to the reality. I will tell you: quantum entanglement can already explain things like this. Relativistic phenomena. There is no me, you, we. Just quanta and entanglement of them.
May u say: but we have consciousnes. I will say just physics, not metaphysics, religions etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join