It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Creeps Me Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nottheonlyone

"Facebook creeps me out..." Facebook has always creeped me out...that is why I never joined.....I have a telephone....email...and I write letters...and send pictures through the mail too. Why would I want the whole world to know my business...and also I am very protective of my family and friends..(which are family to me too).

People that are on facebook and/or twitter. ......are exposing themselves to a world of people I am sure they would never want to know ...and yet..these strangers know all their business.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
May I suggest, as I seem to always do, use IP / DNS services outside of your country and in a country not bound to information sharing laws.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
bit of a rant

You know what the worse thing about FB is? its all nonsense and drivel - I get 10 posts a day of cute cats (the girl crying over her cat is what set me off this morning) - 10 posts a day with foul jokes - 10 posts a day about how much they're drinking - 10 posts of whining about people who spread rumors - 10 posts telling me not to click - 10 posts telling me to support my troops or I'm not american - 10 posts telling me to repost.... the list goes on and on and on

Anytime I try to bring up a serious subject its completely ignored (or that one person who never posts comes out of the woodwork to argue incessantly in spite of link after link after link of evidence I present...)

/rant

I know I know, why do I go back.... I guess to prevent my family from actually calling me on the phone, and trying to have a conversation, that usually ends up in me listening to all these lists of 10 first hand - its much easier to click "like" once in a while

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join