It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN p

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Interesting culture. Sort of could make a person jealous, in a way.

JR

Just move to Arizona and join the fundie Mormons. Although they might not want you. You see a problem in a culture in which men are not dying because of constant war is, "what do you do with all the excess men?" So the fundie Mormons just run their excess young men off.

Polygamy doesnt really work in cultures where men arent constantly dying in high numbers due to war.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ophiuchus,

your responses are growing stranger by the minute. Can't say I'm not a fan of stick-people though.

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Its is what it is my friend..... the stick figures expression I felt fit this.

Be well

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Interesting culture. Sort of could make a person jealous, in a way.

JR

Just move to Arizona and join the fundie Mormons. Although they might not want you. You see a problem in a culture in which men are not dying because of constant war is, "what do you do with all the excess men?" So the fundie Mormons just run their excess young men off.

Polygamy doesnt really work in cultures where men arent constantly dying in high numbers due to war.

Yeah, you're right, they wouldn't want me for a hundred reasons.

But seriously, I think it's nice that you bring in a bigger picture here. This is one of those issues where there really is a cultural divide, and maybe too many of us allow our knees to jerk, and hardly consider the context of where these people are coming from.

JR

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am so sick of these apologists popping up here..

I fully agree with the OP. Also, if someone advocated to limit my basic rights, you can count on me making a swift ending to it if I could. The world needs much less tolerance for these primitive ideologies.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

edit on 7/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

This is expected considering the founder of this religion. As long as Muslims continue to consider everything Muhammad did as holy and just, and then strive to imitate him, the worlds will continue to see madness like this promoted.

edit on 6/7/2011 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

edit on 6/7/2011 by Sparky63 because: took out word.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by Aeons

This is expected considering the founder of this religion. As long as Muslims continue to consider everything Muhammad did as holy and just, and then strive to imitate him, the worlds will continue to see madness like like this promoted.

edit on 6/7/2011 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

You cant group sapiens sapiens like that

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
Why any woman (or anyone for that matter) would be in support of Shraia Law is beyond my comprehension. How can someone actively endorse a system that misstreats and abuses women like some lowly animal. Their treatment towards women is sickening. Sadly this sort of behavior is becomming rampent in all societies. Slavery on any level should not be tolerated.

I imagine they're brainwashed from birth, just like most people who practice religion. But I agree with the guy who I failed to quote, who said there's a biological reason for it as well. Go re-read that, it makes sense.

Originally posted by Shawny2222
Anyone who supports women and children being forced as sex slaves to appease the near violent sex lust of sick men (or women. Never know) needs to have their heads examined. If you are in such support then how about YOU volunteer to be a sex slave? You won't, will you? No, because you don't want some strange, possibly STD carrying person touching you. It is sick! This kind of human trafficing happens all over. Yes, even in the good ole US of A.

You contradict yourself - if I'm forced, then I'm not happy about it - if I volunteer, its none of your business

To the Mod (I failed to quote you too)
I'm so glad once again, that I do not drive

My personal opinion?
Any type of forced slavery should be illegal
Polygamy and Prostitution as a choice should be legal.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I like how you're bitching about someones asinine morality and then the next line advocating the annihilation of millions of people, plenty of whom do not support sharia law.

Even the ones who do support Sharia Law don't deserve slaughtering, I know SpectreDC wasn't advocating slaughter for the Sharia supporters, especially given the cultural climate they grew up with forming their views, they are the good hard working conservative toe the line folk who would be born again open carry GOP folk if they'd grown up in the USA.

Education, economic growth, cross cultural links with Europe and a mutually appreciated peace process with Israel will lead to a much more clement cultural outlook in the Muslim Middle East, people are much the same the world over.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by UcDat

I hope you are getting a good education...excellent there was not a single point of refutation to the article or the OP's thoughts. Not One. Not a reason why this is acceptable or ortherwise. Just a " well you did this so it's ok" statement. Can I assume you are ALL for the ABSURD ways of Sharia? Or do you just hate the white house? Do you think Sharia is acceptable in countries that have established legal systems already? Where does it stop? In MY religion, none of your laws are apllicable to me. I make em up as I feel. Somedays I'm mean, others, not so much. Kinda depends on how I slept that night. Regardless it is horrific the way humans treat each other, worldwide - no real need to make things even more horrifying by subjugating women to this religion. Check out my thread on women being raped and forced to apologize in CATHOLIC church...See, the issue is religion has decided on a whole that women are somehow inferior. Please don't put that into law.

CJ

well ill try and follow...

-a good education? I dont know about good but the more I learn the less I know...

-refute? what that Muslims aint the only evil? sure

-Am I a sharia fanatic? Can't say i've read up it enough to venture an opinion but I'll say this a sharia isnt all bad and uncivilized.

-As for laws to each country their own if they move here they need to follow our rules and vice versa.

-I'd go one step further and say if a country does allow this child abuse even if only for the elites like the USA we should all slap trade sanctions on em...

-Ya I hate the White House the fraud Obama and the rest of his cousins presidents perpetuate on the world not unlike my own government..

-Yep almost all cultures have a dark side it stops by facing it and demanding change and if that dont work then we need to make a change! Saw that thread on the catholic girl stared it dont think I commented tho so thx for that.

Peace

edit on 7-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I don't CARE about the context. I get it just fine. I get it well enough to recognize a fatal infection when I see it, and understanding the infection doesn't make me love the infection.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I am no fool. I will be glad to eliminate MYSELF, until I am dead,any and all rifle targets like this,who try to tell me how their Medievalism is right and My nation(and yours) must be like them or die. Real Muslims need not fear me.I don't like what has been done in my name and I probably know a butt load more about it than you.The soldiers who did it told me about it.
I would see it all stopped but a## hats in charge are only perpetuating income for their buddies.
I cut my teeth on communists ,I trained hard to kill at 10 to 1 odds at the least.
Anyone who upholds Sharia,Communism,Nazis or our current Crypto-Corprocracy ,is obviously not capable of rational discourse.
Slavery should be combated in any form,ours and theirs

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Well, it IS important to try and see why something is the way it is, instead of just judging it from our point of view.

To me the big crying shame about religion and some other traditions is that people follow them blindly, and unthinkingly, and that means that when circumstances change, the religion or tradition isnt able to adapt in ways that make more sense in the new circumstances. Culture, including religion, should keep societies and peoples in harmony with "what it takes to survive and thrive." That is always evolving as circumstances change.

A lot of the traditions of the middle eastern religions and cultural norms made sense in the time, and place, and circumstances in which they arose, and they make a lot less sense, or are even detrimental in our time, and our place, in our circumstances.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

You revealed yourself as an advocate for pedophiles and rapists. I would speculate that in your miserable and twisted existence you may consider the benefits of human trafficking? Perhaps you are a product of rape yourself, and see the benefits of it first hand. Although I'd wager that your contributions in life would be less than note worthy. If you think that it's such a great idea, you should pack your bags and head off to Kuwait, and don't forget to send post cards.
edit on 7-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The entire world is under massive corruption, some more overt and overbearing, others less. And in all these slave pens run by those who think they're demigods, there are good people, waking up and learning. Does that mean I want the slave pens to continue? Hell No! Does that mean I would wish physical harm, to befall nations to redo the structure of the world? No!

There is a white matrix and a dark one. The dark one is not needed for lessons, the white one was enough, and sufficed. The one that exists naturally, without a corrupt leadership serving the dark squares and gravity side, tricked into it actually for some, others just know they wanted to take more than their share, is coded in our body suits, our dna, the world and its climate, weather, droughts, (at least in the past when weather was natural), etc.

But then there had to have been a frequency match in enough people to allow this frequency to exist. How do we raise our frequency and overcome? By living in schools like earth if our frequency matches enough. So to short people waking up more, and wish the school to be thrown out, but they still have to learn, for every single soul in existence must go home in the end, all schools serve the children, would mean shifting the population to other frequency matches, and continual lessons.

Thats like moving from Iran to Iraq for some, or from Australia to the US.

And at the cost of such suffering. Why would you wish that?

Instead, we need to do the work we actually came to do, to wake people up. And not be slack about it! It takes work, effort, on our part. There are no shortcuts, this school is hijacked and we need to free it. If we don't see that and have kindness and compassion at our core, we're not the right frequency match for a better one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?
edit on 7-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All Brainwashed... Religious Fanatics are Dangerous to everyone who aren't like them...

edit on 7-6-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I guess this might come off wrong in such a serious issue thread, but I must admit one of the reasons I read ATS is that there are quite a few people whom I know are much smarter than me that can also add a bit of humor in the day, while still making their point.

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I really think that the whole "wake up" "asleep" people thing is ridiculous.

Humans are thoughts. Like langugages, those communal memes have been dying out. Only a few main ones are left, and they are embeded deep in what it means to be human.

Only now, several of the memes cannot co-exist. Even if I wanted to live in a World with THAT sort of person having a full culture's worth of support, the fact remains that that culture cannot live with mine. Co-existence is a two way street, and you cannot live in co-existence with a pimp serial killer.

All the great meme conversions in history have happened because people were either wiped out, oppressed substantially, or because they were introduced to a new idea that they'd never seen before and loved it.

These people cannot be introduced to a new idea. They know this barbaric way isn't the only way. This is not a matter of "education." They are building up firewalls to protect themselves from giving up these horrid thoughts. Cradling them, nuturing them, sacrificing their children to these ideas. Not as a matter of choice for themselves, but as a matter of choice for ALL people.

There is a battle on in the mind of humanity as to what it means to be human. I know my side.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join