It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your name written in the stars, one in a million?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Cool, I'm on the second chip.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My name is on both, Go figure

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am not. Go figure... Though I did see two other people that have my same last name. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Last name , from my father...( a variant of my surname ) 6 people on the microchip!!!!

Last name - from my mother ( a variant ) 1 person!!!

I just found out 6 more people with a variant of my surname on the 2nd list!!!

Oh my God, I just found out 17 MORE people with a variant of my mother's surname and my mother's surname original way... on the 2nd list!!!

Amazing!!!

edit on 6-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Exactly what does this mean???? and how did our names get onto this chip ??

Why all these names on these chips ??? still dont understand ??

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

They want them to get you...be afraid!

ha ha, Just kidding, I have no idea, (this is from several years ago). You might be out of the danger zone by now.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

haha Funny ,, except I wasn't referring to me it was other family members lol .. still what is this all about I don't get it why would names be on a chip for what purpose are they really Spying on us lol OOOOoooooo I'm so scared
edit on 6-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

I seriously have no idea and never heard about this before. What I am thinking of is that gold disc on the Voyager spacecrafts that have messages of us on earth, (If aliens can spin it), our DNA molecule, a map of our solar system, and even a song from The Beetles, (as well as other things). I don't know...

I have a rare name so I never expected it to be there, except for my first and middle names, which are as common as carbon.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This could be fun, 4 letters, two vowels, two consonants. Not uncommon of earthly references, but not a common name, and simply those that are, are not any relation to my genealogy. Want to guess? Just 4 letters with two vowels and two syllables. (cannot be infinite)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

First chip has J. and my last name. second chip has both my first and last but middle initial wrong. So I am pretty much not on there..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's not easy to tell if it's your name or not. In my case, the first and last names match, but there's only a middle initial, and since the middle name isn't spelled out, how can I be sure it's mine and not someone else's?

Some names only show a first initial and a last name, it's even harder to tell if those are a match. Maybe they like it that way since more people can think it might be their name, even if it's really someone else.

I think I was on the planetary society mailing list at one point so maybe that's how they got my name? (if it's really mine?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join