It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US space program and its secret advancement in our solor system exploration!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

The new rocket is very cool, but i still think there is more than meets the eye when it comes to the actual abilities of the space program

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Pimander

As the readers can see, I was quite clearly responding to a question that was part of a discussion

Really? Then why did your post begin with these quoted words?

Originally posted by TheMur
Billions and billions of dollers have been spent without the knowlege of anyone on capital hill or the american public.

Originally posted by Astyanax
How do you know about it then? Do you have the cheque stubs?

How earth can you claim that a question as personally specific as 'Do you have the cheque stubs?’, asked in post that says 'Reply to TheMur’ in big letters on top, is a general inquiry? Please don’t wriggle; it’s contemptible.

OK TrollyanneAxe,

You actually think, just because you queried The Mur, that you can convince us all nobody is allowed to post anything on this thread about missing Dollars except TheMur? If you're serious you must be off your rocker sunshine. We aren't all that stupid. This is a public discussion forum. You may want to stifle debate on this topic but tough luck - I won't let you!

edit on 7/6/11 by Pimander because:

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join