It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
Your doing a pretty damn good job yourself. Maybe if you actually watched and listened to the damn video there wouldn't be 15 post's by you trying to make everyone agree with your point of view, and being to those who don't is the reason you post so much.
edit on 3-6-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

I watched the video get over it already ... I saw one they did earlier in the year. They like doing this. TSA is still wrong and so are you.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I fly from CT to FL every 2 months. I've been patted down every time. Not once have they cupped my genitals or felt my anus. They do a brisk overlay with their hand, they don't go to extremes unless you resist. Hell the TSA even let me bring on my spray bottle of cologne, hand sanitizer and shampoo, explain that to me MegaMind?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Maybe third time is the charm:

Do individual rights, when in a public setting, take priority over the collective rights of the people within that space to be safe, secure, and free from potential harm?

Whether it be by laws against smoking at a gas station or by pat down procedures is irrelevant. When in a public place does one individual's right(s) have priority over the rights of the other individuals?

All I am looking for is a simple yes or no answer for the first question. Do you find it difficult to answer with a simple yes or no? Depending on your answer I'd love to see you answer the second question in this post.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think going for one airline at a time is a great idea and can cause an impact. I think SouthWest should be that airline - mostly for their people in video willing to stomp on our rights, claiming false regulations and ignoring that our 4th amendment freedoms are being trashed.

i think the boycott should be that we won't fly TSA until their employees know and understand our rights as travelling Americans and not to try to bully us for doing something that is perfectly legal. When those 2 employees apologize and when SW corporate makes a statement saying they respect our rights and will stand with the travelling citizen, then the boycott will end.

I think we should start with boycotting SouthWest mostly because their employee was video taped making a fool of himself and trying to bully someone doing something perfectly legal, but for these other reasons as well:

1) their fares have generally been higher over the last 3 months so other carriers would generally come out costing less anyway if you NEED to fly.

2) they pride themselves with Customer Service and treating their passengers right.

3) They seem to me to be the most "American" airlines out there so perhaps they would be more sympathetic to a boycott.... when i say "American" I mean the SouthWest USA is still open and free compared to the east coast. we still carry revolvers to the store and have cowboys and rattlesnakes!!!

The SW airlines customer service number in Dallas is 214 932 0333 - i have the station number for the Phx manager but it was difficult to obtain and I live here and want to state my case before ATS moves on her.... of course, if the Dallas # gives out that information than that's up to you guys.. remember we don't want to harass SW - we want them to comply with our rights as US Citizens...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeah were arguing with an idiot. Way to kill the thread tho MegaMind, making yourself out to be the good guy here when it's more then clear your aim to to kill the thread more then anyone else could.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

that seems to be your opinion. I am sure there are plenty of people who are happily alive that live in a less free society.

... fine go be alive in a less free society or sit around here long enough and it will come to you.

Have fun.

You, Me - we are done here.
edit on 3-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
Yeah were arguing with an idiot. Way to kill the thread tho MegaMind, making yourself out to be the good guy here when it's more then clear your aim to to kill the thread more then anyone else could.

Nice attack. So when I make a few points related directly to this thread I'm killing the thread but you coming here and calling me an idiot is making some really fine intellectual points.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

Maybe third time is the charm:

Do individual rights, when in a public setting, take priority over the collective rights of the people within that space to be safe, secure, and free from potential harm?

Whether it be by laws against smoking at a gas station or by pat down procedures is irrelevant. When in a public place does one individual's right(s) have priority over the rights of the other individuals?

All I am looking for is a simple yes or no answer for the first question. Do you find it difficult to answer with a simple yes or no? Depending on your answer I'd love to see you answer the second question in this post.

I answered you already. The analogy is wrong. Simple as that. There is no yes or no to a flawed analogy. I will not answer you any more.

from before ...

By not submitting to pat downs I endanger no one. No one will die because I was not given a pat down. I am not endangering anyone.

A terrorist who is intent on killing everyone on board is the one who is endangering.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

OOH! You Promise?

To the OP sorry our debate hijacked your post, but it sounds like you were on MegaMind's side, so I guess we would have been having this debate with you anyway lol.

You all know what they say, when your opponent wants to throw in the towel because he is beaten, they will just say,

... fine go be alive in a less free society or sit around here long enough and it will come to you. Have fun. You, Me - we are done here.

Essentially that is translated to, "Fine, Be that way! I'm going home! (not on an airline though, cause then you'd just be hypocritical lol)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mega Mind I'm running on the fact that your arguing with anyone who does not agree with your point of view.

Your not making statement's. And your not even considering anything anyone else say's. You pretty much are give everyone the finger while saying "It's my way or the highway". Why not drop it as you stated "You We - are done here"

Let other people comment...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Asking you if personal rights take priority over public safety is asking you the core question of the entire debate about TSA pat downs.

If your not going to have the common courtesy to answer one question (regardless of how uncomfortable you are with answering it) then I see no reason to engage in further dialogue with you.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

Asking you if personal rights take priority over public safety is asking you the core question of the entire debate about TSA pat downs.

Yes I believe that violating individual rights under the guise of a perceived threat to the safety of others is wrong.

That is the core of a police state ... Individual rights are not important only the good of society is. Stalin and Mao thought like that or at least that's what they told their people. I doubt they really cared about the "common good" at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

yeah there is no point of conversing with you anymore. You gonna change your mind? Me? Didn't think so. Or we could argue for the next 10 pages what do you think? Feel up to it? Me either. I said what I wanted to ... until next time ....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
If someone has to touch my front bottom to keep everyone safe. Then it is NOT a high price to pay.

Take a teaspoon of cement and harden up, or stay at home.

signature:
" All it takes for a bad man to succeed , is for a good man to do nothing "

Your whole message is incredibly ironic considering your signature.

2nd line to say nothing else needs to be said here.
edit on 6/3/2011 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I seriously dont see a big deal as per why the lady in the video had to cry. She was only being touched by another female which I'm sure wasn't explicit or by having her remove the clothes completely. If I remember correctly, they do ask if you wish to be searched right there or go behind enclosed area if needed be.

I think the media and politics is playing this one out a bit louder than it should be.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
She is not overreacting at all
those TSA people are real scum bag

we need to find a trick to counter them ..
everyone should be doing a scene just like her

the only remaining rights we had is our private parts
it is now being taken away ... by letting those filthy people touching us everywhere like that
its the ultimate government weapon ... you will feel downgraded on all level
you will feel small after being touched
you will feel dirty after being touched
you will feel like garbage ... like you were nothing

this is a mind trick .. to control the population .. or to piss us off
TSA is not there because they want to catch a terrorist ...
its there to make us feel like complete FOOL
to ridicule us to the highest point

warn them before being touched .. dont go into my private area or i will slap you in the face (self defense)
they will be more carefull not to go to deep between ur legs

edit on 6/3/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"Get a POLICE OFFICER, I've JUST BEEN MOLESTED"

That women needs to get a grip, if she's that emotionally scarred then surely she should seek counselling.

If you don't want to get touched then don't fly...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

mm - there are no rights that you have to be safe or secure or free from potential harm in a public place... there is the right to be free from unreasonable searches anywhere you are - the question is if you think searching average travellers is unreasonable - i certainly do.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettrix
reply to post by Dilligaf28

mm - there are no rights that you have to be safe or secure or free from potential harm in a public place... there is the right to be free from unreasonable searches anywhere you are - the question is if you think searching average travellers is unreasonable - i certainly do.

Define average traveller for me please?

Just because I don't look like a threat means I'm not one?

Doesn't the Government have a duty to protect it's people? I work in airports fairly often and each time, when working air-side, have to go through the same type of searches as shown in the OP's video, it doesn't bother me...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

There is no universal right to freedom from unreasonable searches in this country. The Constitution does not have any force on private property. If you come into my home and I want to search you there is nothing you can do to stop me other than to leave. You have no right to privacy on private property. You have no right to block or question my search and no right to appeal my decision to make you leave.

Airports and airplanes are private property just like my home. So are malls and movie theaters for that matter. These places, while open to the public, are not owned by the public and therefore you have no right to privacy, no right to not be unreasonably searched, or even freedom of speech in these places.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join