It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama is supposed to fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just a thought I had.....
What if TPTB put Obama in the prez seat to to ruin the chances of further black cannidates?!
Obama is young, clean cut, well spoken, suave, and can capture the attention of millions with ease.
Maybe the men behind the curtain wanted to put in the picture perfect black prez and have his presidencey fall flat on its face so that any future contenders would fail in comparison to the person Obama was seen to be.

Dunno...like I said. Just a thought. how bout you?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No, I think not.

Obama is a transitional president... So was Jimmy Carter and he was white... In other words, they were both too busy cleaning up the mess left behind, by the previous president, to get much done....

Simple as that, really.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hopefully that isn't true. he cleans up the mess, so other white old republican clones of george bush walk in and financially take what they consider is rightfully theirs.

look how much slack he is taking for actually proposing a reasonable and legal starting point for israeli/palestinian negotiations.

one thing about obama, is that he takes his fights privately, and doesn't hold press conferences to give lip service that he actually cares.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Many might perceive him as a failed President but I seriously doubt he thinks he is failing at all.
He's very busy doing (almost) exactly what he wants to do.

If he blames his failure on past President(s), then he should have never signed up for the job, imo.

Great men don't use a fall guy for their failures, they take responsibility for their decisions.
Allen West could put Obama to shame within one minute of debate, imo.

I don't think America would fault any future black men for the failures of a "black" man who bows and apologizes for America.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is silly. He is succeeding at what he intends to accomplish:

-Expand the wars
-Enlarge the debt
-Expand Government control

among many others.

Next we will see a Neo-con to "right his wrongs" that will expand everything on the opposite side of the spectrum, ect, ect.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
hopefully that isn't true. he cleans up the mess, so other white old republican clones of george bush walk in and financially take what they consider is rightfully theirs.

look how much slack he is taking for actually proposing a reasonable and legal starting point for israeli/palestinian negotiations.

one thing about obama, is that he takes his fights privately, and doesn't hold press conferences to give lip service that he actually cares.

Ok except for a few things:

He isn't cleaning up any messes that I can see. The only thing he's doing is not only adding to the problems but creating even more. No Iraq Pull-out, his own war in Libya and let's not get started on the continuing downward spiral into bankrupting an entire Nation.

Yes, Bush started the destruction but there has not been one step forward with Obama.

And as far as taking his fights privately and not holding press conferences? This is just hiding his true agenda and is exactly the opposite of the Govt. Transparency that he promised and why many voted for him.

He's not set up to fail, he's setting up America to fail.

I don't think he's anyone's fool either. He knows exactly what he's doing. If he had any morals, ethics or humanity left in him, he would see what he's doing to millions of people around the World and at home, use his God-Like powers that he has granted himself, and do something about it.

But he doesn't and that says it all.

IMO

edit on 30-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
This is silly. He is succeeding at what he intends to accomplish:

-Expand the wars
-Enlarge the debt
-Expand Government control

among many others.

Next we will see a Neo-con to "right his wrongs" that will expand everything on the opposite side of the spectrum, ect, ect.

I believe you are correct, Obama will win another term and disillusion the great majority so that in 2016 we will be offered another Bush, in the form of Jeb, and will happily jump on the Bush train that we all swore we would never ride again.

It's an old strategy, create the problem and the solution, Obama equals the problem and Jeb will be their offered solution.

The players change but the game will remain the same, as it has been now for decades.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
No, I think not.

Obama is a transitional president... So was Jimmy Carter and he was white... In other words, they were both too busy cleaning up the mess left behind, by the previous president, to get much done....

Simple as that, really.

Reagan was a "transitional" president and he did an awesome job. No excuse.

Obama ruined it for other blacks, just like Carter ruined it for other peanut farmers.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I see one major flaw in your theory.

Obama isn't "black"....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I see one major flaw in your theory.

Obama isn't "black"....

Well, he says he is black. The Aryan Union refers to him as black. He sure looks black. But I understand what you are saying. Tiger Woods is Chinese too, right?

If you were trying to tell the cops you saw a man that looked exactly like Barack fleeing a crime scene, would you make sure to mention you looked into it and it turned out that despite melanin content, he had a white parent?
edit on 30-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Tiger Woods

en.wikipedia.org...

Background and family

Woods was born in Cypress, California, to Earl (1932–2006) and Kultida (Tida) Woods (born 1944). He is the only child of their marriage but has two half-brothers, Earl Jr. (born 1955) and Kevin (born 1957), and a half-sister, Royce (born 1958) from the 18-year marriage of Earl Woods and his first wife, Barbara Woods Gray.[citation needed] Earl, a retired lieutenant colonel and Vietnam War veteran, was of mixed African American, Chinese, and Native American ancestry. Kultida (née Punsawad), originally from Thailand, is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry. This makes Woods himself half Asian [color=ffff000](one-quarter Chinese and one-quarter Thai), one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch.[16] He refers to his ethnic make-up as “Cablinasian” (a syllabic abbreviation he coined from Caucasian, Black, (American) Indian, and Asian).[17]

Obama is half black right ?

the word "black" in quotes may refer to a general attitude and general principals, not necessarily visible color.

edit on May-30-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on May-30-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If there's anyone who is "failing", it's definetly not Obama. It's the Republicans.

Sarah Palin in 2nd place in the polls? Seriously? THIS is what we've come to America? We seriously entertain the notion that idiots like THAT WOMAN might become president?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I find it offensive for your example to portray our president as fleeing a crime scene!

But, I would shout to the officer "There, that tall Indonesian looking fellow"

He did it!!
edit on 30-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Fail
I thought he was doing a fabulous job at starting off where bush left off

Op, i think you are looking at it all wrong here. Go back with the enaguration of Obama and his company of clinton,bush, and carter at the white house, what exactly did they tell the press

They hoped he would succeed, well he is definetly succeeding in killing this countries financial system and creating a utopia of a world bank society with America losing their Sovereignty.

So actually he is doing quit the job for big business and bankers, think about it this man is not a failure, rather one hell of a asset for these elites

edit on 30-5-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oberlin
If there's anyone who is "failing", it's definetly not Obama. It's the Republicans.

Sarah Palin in 2nd place in the polls? Seriously? THIS is what we've come to America? We seriously entertain the notion that idiots like THAT WOMAN might become president?

You are still stuck in the Right vs Left, Liberal vs Conservative dichotomy.

The Republican candidate that will be offered will be the candidate that will lose to Obama, by design.

The candidates that could have actually given him a run have dropped out, or will not enter the race, by design.

Obama is supposed to run another 4 yrs, further alienating his supporters, Independents, and obviously Republicans, all the while still implementing agendas laid out in previous administrations.

Then when we are good and ticked off with the Dems (even more so) we will happily accept whoever they decide to force feed us, it's all Political Kabuki Theatre, a contrived game for us to all preoccupy ourselves with while they rip us off and stick it to us even more than before.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I have to agree but it's not prophecy if there is a plan. Just ironic that a Game accidently listed all their plans in queue cards

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
No, I think not.

Simple as that, really.

Just like most presidents of the 20th century, Obama is owned by those who provided the money to put him in power, which is the financial elite of the globe. Apparently AIPAC provided Billions for his candidature. Really? about 7 million jews in America payed billions to obama? I wonder where that money really came from.

new topics

top topics

join