It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experience at the Hospital.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
To add:

I made mention of the Sprite can episode to a couple of nurses that were downstairs in surgery. They said things like that happened often there. Then one went on to tell me about their sink turning the water on all by itself.. I was like, 'oh my they turn the faucets?' but she informed me, ''no'', that these were sensor type sinks as well.

The room the Sprite can event took place was 226.
edit on 6-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: grammar

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

And lastly, at a totally different hospital, both spouse and I witnessed a blood pressure stand cart take off rolling down the hall. It had been stationed just outside our door a few feet. It rolled at such a speed as though someone had pushed it really hard.... and yes, you got it, no one was around.... I even ran out of the door to make sure I didn't miss seeing someone out in the hall but no one was in sight.

And HOPEFULLY, it will be a long while before I have to visit a hospital.....

edit on 14-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The moving can one is a classic:

Its due to it being hot, as you described it. You put it down on the surface (Probably a smooth one right?) and the heat of the can heats up the normal temperature air trapped underneath it, which expands and lifts the can slightly in minute jumps, just enough to let out a bit of air, lifting the can the same way a hovercraft does. The surface is slightly tilted one way or another (no surface is ever 100% spirit-level flat without a lot of effort expended) so the can slides 'downhill', however slight the slop might be.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I know a person that asked me to go into the bedroom and see what happens. I went in and the television channel changed. I then screammed running out of the room and said that the ghost turned the t.v channel. The ladies all screammed. I went back into the room and came out screamming again and the ladies all ran downstairs. I ran downstairs too. I then asked them how to get rid of this demon in the house and they had no clue. I JUST LAUGHED out loud, i could not hold it in anymore. They asked why i was laughing and i said that the remote batteries are getting low and it changes frequency causing it to change the t.v channels on the t.v. I said, just change the batteries and the problem will go away.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthinessHurts
The moving can one is a classic:

Its due to it being hot, as you described it. You put it down on the surface (Probably a smooth one right?) and the heat of the can heats up the normal temperature air trapped underneath it, which expands and lifts the can slightly in minute jumps, just enough to let out a bit of air, lifting the can the same way a hovercraft does. The surface is slightly tilted one way or another (no surface is ever 100% spirit-level flat without a lot of effort expended) so the can slides 'downhill', however slight the slop might be.

I have seen that done before, a person put a can on a smooth surface by the window and the sun heated up the can and then the can suddenly started to move. The surface has to be slightly wet tho for it to work.
he said it was dry. ARE you sure it was dry? Maybe a nurse wiped down the top just before someone put the can there to warm up in the sun by the window or by a heat register or something.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There are a few people who have experienced their can's of bubbly moving independently. All cans appear dry with no condensation. Non state that the can's where hot, though most likely all of these were at room temperature. These three examples also have similar movement characteristics, Do these examples match your own? Kinda makes me think of hydro boats minus the large fan!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi all.
Appreciate the replies and contribution - Nice theories -anything that can explain it, I'm all for it!
At present , cannot watch the can vids...but hey! sounds like it could be.
To elaborate, the 1/4 - 1/3 can of Sprite had been out overnight (unknown to me....thought spouse had been drinking it , or I would have thrown it in the garbage had I known).
DRY table... no slant on the over the bed table that I was aware....Cool room though . No sun shining on it therefore no heating effect.

Again, it was toooo funny.. Should have seen the eyes of spouse -at EYE level with the can - getting wide-eyed. and wider every time it happened...I still lmbo to this day!
Anyway, OK so maybe the can CAN be explained away ...great job, you guys IF that was it!

But what about the sensored paper towel dispenser? That was too weird too...and spouse said it only did it when I was in the room- that it didn't happen ANY other time. It happened several times btw.. And this was hard for me to believe, thinking maybe the dispensing was unnoticed due to spouse being asleep or just not paying attention or whatever. ... paid attention though when I was there lol. Again, we just hummed the twilight zone theme

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join