It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Bowers - A Murdered Witness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Great data. The guy in the white shirt on the street just seems to be waving at Kennedy though, he's not pumping his fist, as you say, but his hand is open with all five fingers showing. Probably waving. I do have a question that's been interesting me.

A couple or few years ago there was a news item that an entire file cabinet of Kennedy assassination-related material had been found either at the Dallas Police headquarters or the District Attorney's office. This cabinet, if I recall correctly, hadn't been opened since the '60s. And that's the last I heard of it. Has the material found within this cabinet ever been made public? Thanks.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Aleister because: Clearer language.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Sad to hear about mister bowers, but i think that if the two suspicious men in question are the shooters then they where working for a inside job in the secret government sector, but i still believe for a fact the driver shot kennedy! look at the zapruder film, its blatently obvious if you see the uncut version. i dont know why this goes unsaid so much!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

look at the zapruder film, its blatently obvious if you see the uncut version. i dont know why this goes unsaid so much!

Actually, this hasn't gone "unsaid so much". In fact, I've really tried to take the time to fully analyse the Zapruder film, frame by frame, in this thread of mine here: The JFK Assassination, An Analysis: Did William Greer Shoot Kennedy?

And there's no doubt in my mind that Greer shot no one. It's highly implausible venturing on the impossible. But, please do read the thread, I'd love to debate it still.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

Sadly, I think that the truth (that the USA Govt, with the full knowledge of Truman in conspiracy with certain rogue Officers murdered your President) will not come out in our lifetimes.

Well, I'm 18 after all so please forgive me for disagreeing with what you have to say above.

Oh.. and English too funnily enough.

Anyway, I have to admit, and this could be nothing more than wishful thinking here, but I really do believe the truth will eventually come out at some point. I mean, we do live in a world of no secrets anymore. The truth always seems to find way through to the surface no matter what, and It's this reason why I myself continue to search for it, particularly in this case here - this being such a blatant conspiracy, IMO.

Not forgetting that we know that the remaining documents are to be released sometime around 2017 I believe. There's no guarantee these will be anything groundbreaking, I know, but we never know..

Of course though, and unfortunately, there's only one way to find out for sure.. and that's to wait and see.

Edit: Thanks for your kind words also.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

We all know what happened.

Well... I'd go out on a limb and say that most on ATS fully understand that the official story is a bunch of BS.

Even Jessie Ventura shed some light on this event.

The sad thing to me is that we most likely will never be able to bring the truth to light, and if you (through due dilligence, and investigative journalism) somehow unearth the secrets to this travesty, for sure your picture will be right next to Lee Bowers.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Really good thread, Just like the powers that be won't allow the truth of 911 to come out, they won't allow the truth from the Kennedy assasination come out also. Just look at Lee Bowers as an example.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Excellent stuff! Well done.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm
[more

I saw a picture somewhere, of a man who looked like Bush there in Dallas that morning. Also, I have read a report by Johnson's alleged mistress that he told her the night before about the assassination.

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

www.tomflocco.com...
edit on 30-5-2011 by aero56 because: more info

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In the past years since the murder, I have seen and read many things over time, but your writings and attention to detail amaze me, there is still much to uncover and they have let their guard down after so long. The ones who were responsible are probably past punishment, the Thing responsible ( Money ) will be around for a long time, but that only bought people, to commit this revenge killing. You should collate all of this into book form, as I am sure that many people think that there is nothing new to discover, but work like this proves that a new perspective on things, can reveal new links. Much of the past research took place in a world where most people would not even entertain the possibility that political corruption and underworld collaboration could ever take place, strip away that illusion, and a whole new picture emerges. Keep up the good work !

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

I saw a picture somewhere, of a man who looked like Bush there in Dallas that morning. Also, I have read a report by Johnson's alleged mistress that he told her the night before about the assassination.

Here's the picture you're referring to:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abd97833723f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/366162145cf2.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a post from earlier on in this thread where I discussed it briefly.

And finally here's the interview of Madeleine Brown - Mistress of LBJ where she revealed a few things of interest:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Who are we looking for? The men who pulled the triggers? Even if they are still alive, what would be the use of catching them? What would they know? I dont believe that they even have a hint, where the conspiracy oriniated from. The men who hatched the conspiracy? These people are dug in so deep and are protected that well, that you will NEVER get to them. Lets say you could point to at least one of them, because you have two witnesses. How long would the witnesses be alive? Would you find a prosecuter, willing to prosecut and a judge, willing to sentence? I doubt it. Even if the whole plan of the assassination would be spread out in front of us, starting with the people who hatched the idea, all the way to the Guys who pulled the triggers. Nobody could get this case to a legal court and no legal court would touch it. Its going to remain a crime, that will never be "solved". In school books and history books we already read, that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin. The lie has become historical fact and nobody is going to change that. The same will happen with 9. 11. We must not crawl through the dust, looking for specks of evidence. We must get to the core of the power structure and remove those, who resembel it.
edit on 30-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Even if they are still alive, what would be the use of catching them?

that you will NEVER get to them

Oh great, another pessimistic poster informing us all we'll never get to the truth.

Newsflash: I'm not here to find and put those responsible in jail. That's obvious, surely? Instead, the search for factual evidence pointing to the names of said culprits will always go on. That's my view of finding justice - finding the names and being sure that they were involved. And why not? Why wouldn't this search go on? Yes, tracks may have been covered well, but as you yourself said, a conspiracy is clear here thus the need to find the truth also.

This is a conspiracy site remember, we're here to discuss and get to the bottom of conspiracies. For all of those who have said we'll never get to the bottom of this one in particular, and there's been quite a few of you in this thread alone, feel free to give up your search... I know I won't.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iballs

Personally, and this is just my opinion, but I get the feeling that people quite literally hate this family. The Bush family I mean. And this is one of the reasons why George Bush Sr. has been connected to the JFK assassination so much.

People simply want to find yet another excuse to hate him and his family, or it’s just another reason to call him evil and further drag his name through the mud etc. That's basically my take on it thus far.

This being so, the connection of Bush certainly isn’t my area of expertise to say the least. My opinion on his connection to the case is based on relatively minimal research so I’d love to hear what others come up with concerning him and I really do recommend everyone watch the fascinating documentary discussing him and his connections also.

In regards to his connection to the commission itself, well, I strongly place the real pressure given firmly on the shoulders of President Johnson. He did after all, seemingly bribe Earl Warren into leading it, using the Hoover files, then leaving the door wide open to him being swayed in any way he see’s fit.

Don't you think It was a coincidence that Ruby outed Johnson, and then man who stopped his prison move (where he said he would reveal all he knew about the case) was none other than the man Johnson Bribed... It was Warren.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

slow motion coup d'etat in
USA since november 22, 1963.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Even if they are still alive, what would be the use of catching them?

that you will NEVER get to them

Newsflash: I'm not here to find and put those responsible in jail. That's obvious, surely? Instead, the search for factual evidence pointing to the names of said culprits will always go on. That's my view of finding justice - finding the names and being sure that they were involved. And why not? Why wouldn't this search go on? Yes, tracks may have been covered well, but as you yourself said, a conspiracy is clear here thus the need to find the truth also.

That is the whole fact of it, following paper trails to turn up new leads, saying that the guilty are long gone, is no reason to stop looking, quite the opposite, the truth will out.

I think another thing which has distracted from solutions being found, is the fact that most people consider the Kennedys as heroic figures and tragic victims. They were far from being perfect, their fathers money bought them to power, along with him owing many favours along the way. The brothers were bought out by the money men, and were distracted by being showered by film actresses, which were already bought and paid for, in order to have their careers, the women did what they were told, otherwise they ended up like Monroe. She obviously decided to stop playing ball, and paid the price. When JFK announced he was going after corruption, he too went too far, leaving a paper trail to the big boys is always a bad idea. His killing was revenge, pure and simple, you don't kill someone to teach them a lesson, that was the warning to Bobby, to back off, and when he decided to follow the crusader trail, he too was removed, shot from behind by the bodyguard ? Who knows for sure, but dead all the same, I think finding out a little about Jackies past would be an interesting way to go, after all they needed him monitoring constantly, so that they were one step ahead of him. Perhaps Jackie did deliver the needed final headshot, when everyone else had missed and they were running out of options. The fact is that trails go cold, but rarely do they vanish entirely !

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Of course, we will never get to the truth of an event that took place sixty years ago and which was perpetrated by the deepest layers of secret services and secret societies. I doubt that there is still anybody still alive that took part in JFKs assassination and knows the whole truth...- These things work on need to know basis and eyes only, as we all know....-

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Of course, we will never get to the truth of an event that took place sixty years ago

60 years ago isn't exactly a long time you know.

It's more than enough time to still speak to at least some witnesses, and even if we don't have the witnesses, It's hardly the only deciding factor in determining what really happened here. We do have films, we do have photographs, we do have written testimonies and records, we do have relatives of those witnesses who are very knowledgeable and of course we will have government documents discussing it also. No doubt about it.

The witnesses are just an added bonus to have. And as I said before, feel free to give up your search for the truth, but I just never will.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Personally, i dont think that DCM was Eladio Del Valle.
I think it wasHERMINIO DIAZ GARCIA
Eliado's face is a little too chubby for the guy....

Garcia later went on too die in a bungled commando raid on Cuba in 1966, in the company of TONY CUESTA, who tried to commit suicide by smothering a grenade but only suceded in losing an eye and one hand..

I also suspect that Cuesta could have been umberella man.
edit on 30-5-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There was also some "secret" findings of the Warren Commission that were sealedf or either 75 or 100 years...this evidence will reveal who really killed JFK and why....one theory concernes the Military/Industrial complex and the other was kennedys intention to alter the Federal Reserve...and werent there something like 37 potential witness' that died under weird circumstances like Bowers?....one thing for sure,he was killed by Americans...
edit on 5/30/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join