It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
It proves unequivocally the wife is lying.

The more I think about it, the more I come to realise that his wife killed him, unintentionally.

"Jose, wake up, wake up!!! There's armed intruders at the door! Grab your gun, quickly!"
(or words to that effect) is what led to his death.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There is no way I would open a door to anyone who banged on my door like that! These murderers need to be charged and the key thrown away! This would have been a no-win situation for anyone. Jose Guerena and all the brave soldiers are my brothers and sisters. These power-hungry bottom dwellers killed my brother

Actions speak louder than words and the people should be knocking down any and all doors until these so called men are charged convicted and sent to hell.

Rest in Peace Jose

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Looking at both houses, the one in the new report appears to have a large column at the entryway where as the one from the helmet cam does not.

Also the Palo Verde tree in the background in the news report appears larger then the "same" one in the helmet cam footage

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow that was ridiculous, 70 shots fired and 60 hit? wtf? .Kinda heart breaking too.

Is it just me or do the SWAT look very unorganized just walking around and standing there?

A good cop is a dead cop.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, there is no disputing the fact that this operation was overkill on the part of the SWAT team. I don't care who the hell you are, it doesn't 60 hits to kill a man.

It looked like a 'kill' mission to me. Bonnie and Clyde got perforated like that guy, but they most definitely had a history of violent criminal behavior including murder and armed robbery.... apparently this guy didn't.

If the authorities can come up with some evidence of why they were even attempting to serve a warrant on this guy,it might give them a tiny bit of back up here. But why did they have to serve the warrant with a SWAT team? Since they found zero evidence for any criminal behavior there, whoever pulled the warrant should be fired at least and prosecuted if their negligence cost this woman and boy a husband and father.

The SWAT team should be disbanded.... they looked like crap in action....and they are a hazard to the community.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
How do we know this is the same raid?

I watched a few more times...

1- Ever had sirens blaring in front of your house? The people in there knew what was going on.
2- They were screaming something before they broke the door in. I can't tell what it was.
3- In the last few seconds of the video it looks like one of the guys at the door falls, and then get assisted.

Who ever was inside that house either wanted to die, or knew they were a target and was going to die trying.
Another thing...The guy in the helmet cam:
If this is the real thing, don't you think the people who were there would be able to determine who leaked the video. I'm sure someone would have a memory of who was in that particular spot.

the man had what less than 5 seconds before they were shooting llike mad cause one of the stupid pigs discharged his weapon!
i can link that too if you want.

OP S&F
edit on 27-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

Wow ...that many shots were needed.

HOw come nobody mentioned the last shot.....After all 59 shots had been fired there is a 2-3 second pause and then one final shot....

WHY THE FINAL SHOT !!!! ????

Only conclusion is that these people who protect us are not as smart as we are led to believe they are.

Why don't we start getting some real critical thinking logical thinking smart brainiacs to be involved with planning and going on raids so at least there is one smart person who can tell everybody what to do.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

WHY THE FINAL SHOT !!!! ????

Apparently on of the SWAT team members hadn't got a chance to shoot yet and got his shot in after everyone else was finished emptying their weapons.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

YES. That is what struck me about the footage, all the cops cramming INTO the door with guns raised trying to get the chance to discharge their weapon. Completely unprofessional, completely savage, and completely dangerous. I am amazed they didn't have a friendly fire incident occur (which would've been blamed on the perp, no doubt.)

Just disgusting to watch. Animals...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustard seed
reply to post by wasco2

Looks more like murder of an innocent man awakened from sleep and trying to defend his home while figuring out the threat (gun down safety on)
I challenge you judging this man to have someone surprise you awake with " there is an armed man at the window"

The wife is lying. They told her they were police and showed her a badge. There were also marked cars out front with lights and sirens. If that's what she told Jose when she woke him then she is probably the real reason he's dead. More likely she told him the police were at the door and he decided he didn't want to go to prison.

There are a lot of tin foil hat conspiracy loons talking tough here. If you really try to meet a SWAT incursion with force then you will end up like Jose, dead. I'm reasonably sure most of the tough talking anarchist types here would in reality be huddled in a corner soiling themselves and crying while saying, "Don't hurt me".

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
The more I think about it, the more I come to realise that his wife killed him, unintentionally.

And the more I research, not just think about it, the more I come to realize that it was the criminals perpetuating the illusion of a war on drugs that killed him, intentionally.

Don't you EVEN go there that it was his wife. BS.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
with the example the president set taking down bin laden, what do you expect. either the rule of law, justice and the court system applies to everyone, including the most murderous mass killers, or it doesn't.

and it's not for the benefit of the evil killers, it's for the benefit of the innocent and safety of everyday citizens.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

There are a lot of tin foil hat conspiracy loons talking tough here. If you really try to meet a SWAT incursion with force then you will end up like Jose, dead. I'm reasonably sure most of the tough talking anarchist types here would in reality be huddled in a corner soiling themselves and crying while saying, "Don't hurt me".

you tell me what would you do if you had a couple of kids and a wife? He ate 59 freaking bullets his ten year old son got walked out over his dead body while the paramedics we're kept out by these PIGS so the man would have no chance over an hour filthy fascist pigs. If the thick blue line doesn't step up and kick this filth to the curb they are just as guilty. Same with the courts and the crooked government who they serve to keep us like animals. Playing by their crooked big pharm big business evil satanic cult led dictatorship over our ever growing enslavement.
Times way past to wake up and mass protest to demand better.
edit on 27-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

We can only hope that being hit 60 times...that he went quick. I do not understand this. Why 70 shots? Was that really needed when he had a rifle and they had more? What about yelling drop the weapon and firing if he fires at you? They had a freaking task force and armor. They would not have been wounded much if he did fire at them.

Unreal...I love the state I live in...it makes me sick sometimes...and this is one of those times.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What the f..k did they invade his home for?? And he probally thought he was coming home 2 get away from war and this is what he gets. The whole swat team needs 2 be brought up on murder charges.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IWANT2B3LI3V3
Wow that was ridiculous, 70 shots fired and 60 hit? wtf? .Kinda heart breaking too.

Is it just me or do the SWAT look very unorganized just walking around and standing there?

A good cop is a dead cop.

The setup on that raid was scattered and stupid all the way around. I heard them announce "search warrant" but for squat -who does this every day- I believe they should of been a little louder. I wouldn't say a good cop is a dead cop but I will say there aren't many good cops anymore. I met ONE.. when I was a child. Once your not so cute anymore they become less polite and now they are just straight up disrespectful. I am a 23 yr old female who does not do anything wrong but whenever I encounter a cop they are rude to me simply because I don't kiss their @$$. If they talk down to me I treat them as I would treat anyone else. I am always respectful to them and I find them to be demeaning and antagonizing pretty much no matter what. I know what it is; people with low self esteem who want a badge and a little bit of power. I know 2 guys I went to high school with who are now police in my hometown. They both had horrible personalities. Obnoxious, always made rude comments to everyone but acted like people wronged them when they snapped back, vulgar language and one of them would slap girls behinds and make doushey comments. The one that did that was overweight with red cheeks just to give you a visual. He was the perfect specimen. So.. just saying that my experience hasn't helped the stereotype. Not to mention I have the worst luck. I was at the fair last week and all of the sudden two cops are screaming running up behind me; I thought it was for someone else but when they got to me they stopped. They looked at me and asked me if I was someone.. I can't even remember the name. I had to show them my drivers licence to prove I was not this person. Wtf. Stuff like this happens all the time to me as well. & I do not even understand why. I dress very nice, I do my hair and makeup everyday and it is tasteful.. I would think I would pass just fine anyday but I have a lot of problem with police. It's weird.
edit on 27-5-2011 by xxPUSH0Noo because: +

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think others eluded to this but the sole purpose of the release of this video was so that you could hear the sirens that werent really there.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Government sanctioned murder, but now under the guise of 'justice'.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That was a hit squad designed to take him out, no question about it.

Of course they're going to say he was suspected of something if they killed him.

"Uh, yeah we killed him for no reason... er I mean he was suspected of uh, drugs... uh trafficing... Yeah, trafficing drugs. You know, the really bad stuff....."

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That supposed siren could have easily been mistaken for a car alarm that went off and then was shut down.

We have the right to protect our family, ourselves and our property. They have the requirement to show us a valid warrant that is brought forth by affidavit and assume innocence until guilt is proven.

These rules were instituted to protect the innocent and provide for a free society.

These tools should be taken out and shot.

We need to wake up people....

Jaden

p.s. executing a warrant does not mean breaking down the door and firing 70 shots.

If someone were to break down my door, I would be grabbing my rifle too and saying I've got something for you.

With people pretending to be cops for home invasion robberies, even saying they are cops is not enough.

Believing someone saying they are a cop could mean a death sentence for you and your family too....
edit on 27-5-2011 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It just occurred to me that IF this is a real video, they apparently did more damage to this citizen than they did to Osama. But then who the hell can believe that they did anything to Osama really. It sucks living in 2011 and you have to question EVERYTHING! Its even worse that theres a patriot act out against those who do question everything. Lyrics to Tool - Aenima come to mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join