It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live feed from Fukushima...Reactor 4 Leaning And In Danger Of Complete Collapse.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Check out live feed here : www.youtube.com...

While reviewing the latest from the live video feed, I was astonished at how much damage has occurred at Reactor 4

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry to go here with my post, but as I am sitting here watching the live feed for a few minutes, I kept noticing little white orbs appear and disappear around the tower. I thought it was my eyes at first, but it wasn't. I don't mean to derail your thread, and I don't mean to go all UFO/orbs on you, but what are they?

Actually thread related......This is not good news. Being that they have these live cameras on the scene, if anyhing does happen, it will be recorded perfectly.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeah. Looks like it's leaning - hopefully it doesn't get too windy.
I'm also curious about the orbs though...they're blinking in & out in different places...almost like fireflies except not...

link   
Those orbs in the background are waves in the sea.

link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Nice call...I'll buy that

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Im pretty sure thats the ocean and the white "orbs" are white caps.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
LOl the USA will become like the cartoon MUTANT LEAGUE in 20 years. that cartoon was violent

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
so there is no horizon in this picture at all?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This feels like the ball drop for new years. This year has been very intense.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Man that place is trashed!! Surprised to hear lots of bird life that close, they must not be able to detect the radiation, poor birds.

PS, my budgie "bluey" died this morning.
edit on 26-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Yeah. Looks like it's leaning - hopefully it doesn't get too windy.
I'm also curious about the orbs though...they're blinking in & out in different places...almost like fireflies except not...

Not too windy.. oh wait... a freaking HURRICANE will hit the area within a few days.

Take a good look at the reactor 4 building, because it's about to go down.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm confused! Where's the live feed at? Your link goes to a "video not available" message at youtube.....?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

The embedded video doesn't work. Go to the actual link above it -- that worked for me.

And I really don't known what to say about this. Every day it seems to get more and more surreal. If that building falls down...I don't even want to think about what the ramifications would be

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nick112

Nope. Neither work for me.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This live feed is censored in many countries. For example here in Germany I'll get a 'Video not available' message. Check already with different browsers and different links but always the same: Video doesn't exist.

As I can see all the screencaps of this feed it's definitely censored in some countries.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UnixFE

I got that message when trying to watch the feed on ats, so I clicked the link to the actual you tube video and well, it works there, at least for me....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Wasn't reactor 4 defueled prior to all of this?
Should be harmless

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Okay, what about the super typhoon coming into the area. Even if it doesn't make a direct hit, is it close enough to cause winds high enough to knock down the weakened and leaning reactor #4 ?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Ah, good call. I figured there had to be some kind of explanation to it, but I just didn't know. Thank you for clearing that up!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Streaming only shows a black screen now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join