It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Planets will cluster together next week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

news.blogs.cnn.com

Four planets will huddle close together, visible to the naked eye, in the predawn sky next week, according to the editors of StarDate magazine.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Seriously... I don't know what to think

I do think its unfair that I have to think something or they won't allow me to post this

I'm wondering mostly how soon people will link this to one of the elenin/nibiru/planetx theories

"Mercury will be visible to the lower right of Venus, about the same distance from Venus to Jupiter. It won't be as bright but its proximity to Venus will help you find it. To the lower left of Jupiter you'll find Mars, which may be too low and faint to see without the aid of binoculars."

news.blogs.cnn.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It was dated for may 5th* its the 25th now.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

news.blogs.cnn.com

Four planets will huddle close together, visible to the naked eye, in the predawn sky next week, according to the editors of StarDate magazine.

I can't help but wonder if they will go back to their old orbits after they "huddle" for a while.

I can barely understand planets aligning from time to time, I didn't have any idea they could huddle.

That sounds like my wife and me; ya' know what I mean !!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
when the 3 planets aline earth will experience its worst test ever the moon has been see red doom is at hand who will be left who will take the lead who will be the wise open your minds to the future

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The article looks out of date to me and I am still here I think.... back to work....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

RED DOOM???????????????????

AND TESTS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

edit on 25-5-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

planets have aligned before and the earths still around and orbiting with the moon isnt it? nothing will come of this

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
It was dated for may 5th* its the 25th now.

yah I realized my error - cept it was in the "breaking news" catagory - so i feel mislead :X

don't worry, won't happen again - will be more careful with my facts in the future ♥

new topics

top topics

join