It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I made this tribute to remember the victims of Ted Bundy one fo the most notorious serial killers in American history.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Cayla19 because: errors
extra DIV

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Check your link my friend , the video aint working for now !

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

I know sorry still getting the hang of this

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You're actually right. The victims are almost always the ones who are forgotten about. It's so sad too..

Anyway, great video and great idea for a thread! Thanks for posting it. S+F.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
You're actually right. The victims are almost always the ones who are forgotten about. It's so sad too..

It's weird how the killer's are mostly recognized while the victim become long forgotten. I guess this has always been the case since the dawn of time. $&F

Love that music in the background.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Excellent video! Great work! It's great that you made this, and it will help everyone remember these people who were for the most part, unknown victims, until now.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Isn't that kind of the whole point? The attacker dehumanizes and controls and takes power from the victim. They gain control and fame, but the victim loses.

Yes, this is a great thread!! This is how to take power back from the offender and give it back to the victims, except I wouldn't even mention his name! (Great job on both titles in that regard!) I would just call him "another weak-minded freak that got caught." Take away any credit or satisfaction he earned through his actions. The victims are the only ones that matter.

Nice thread, S+F!
edit on 24-5-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Yeah and its a shame
Unfortunately like you said it has always been like that

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Thank You
I hope that it will help people remember these victims and other victims too that deserve to be remembered

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank You

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Isn't that kind of the whole point? The attacker dehumanizes and controls and takes power from the victim. They gain control and fame, but the victim loses.

Unfortunately yes, that's seemingly the whole point from an attackers point of view. Achieving fame as an outcome in such a way is always sad, It's wrong and in a perfect world It simply wouldn't happen. Instead, the names and faces of the victims are the ones which should be plastered all over the news and buried deep in our subconscious, not that of a coward who cut short the lives of innocent others.

But, and as you said, It's thanks to threads like this one which ensure the victims aren't, and never will be, forgotten..and rightly so! Thanks again for this thread Cayla.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thank you for this. It is very true, victims are forgotten far too often. We need a face to put on the tormentor while we forget the tormented at the same time, even when it is ourselves. Great thread.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing video as well. I can't believe you made this!

You're very right....remember the victims, not to say we shouldn't remember the killers but we're doing what they want; remembering what they did, their crimes. These victims, to me, mean much much more.

Great tribute

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sleepypoet

Thank you

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Thank you
and I think you're absolutely right

new topics

top topics