It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western women don't care about double standards against men.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Why bother with western women when they don't give a rat's ass about men. One thing I notice is that many Japanese women are respectful and understand of a guys problems compared to shallow selfish western women. After being in Japan, I can never EVER respect America or it's shallow bland generic media controlled culture.

1. Men have to be tall, confident, handsome, perfect teeth, strong, no issues, fit, funny, leader, and manly. (Women just have to look nice.) It's sad so many women think they have it worse in this area.
2. In America male bashing is ok. (Most women support this)
3. Most American women lie when they say looks don't matter. It matters alot and MOST even on this forum won't admit it.
4. Most western women don't like short thin males.
5. Most Western women are too unevolved to like Short healthy skinny guys. (Many are slaves to that primitive desire for tall dark and muscular.
6. Society views muscle men as morons.
7. Male issues aren't important to most women. (Then women cry about rape or abuse after they're the ones that didn't give a damn about male mental issues.)
8. Most American media is female centric.
9. Women in general don't care about male-anything but SOCIETY EXPECTS WE MEN PROTECT AND CODDLE THEM.
10. Most western women still think of men and little boys as expendables
11. Skinny men that are healthy in America are told by everybody that they must bulk up. Many young boys got body image problems butttttttt women don't care. (ONLY IN AMERICAN WOMEN HAVE ISSUES)
12. Most women won't be honest when posting in this thread. Many will say "I'd never" or "I have a so so"
13. American society doesn't care about sexual abused boys as much as girls.
14. Marriage is only benefits women even more here in 2011.
15. Women don't give a damn about extreme hypermasculine male on male violence. Many will just say "boys will be boys" and generalize all males as animals.
16. Western women cry about being fat yet soon as a male has any issues with himself they get told to man-up by women.
17. Can't tell a lazy fat american woman to get healthy without a group of of hive minded females defending an unhealthy life style. But it's ok for American women to make fun of echomorph men who have trouble gaining muscle mass and must work double just to gain a pound.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Wow and the female bashing resumes on here.

There are some bitter ass men on here and it's sad.

I am American and female and I am NOTHING like the stereotype you talk about.

You also have to remember that in Japan they have a completely different culture over there.

You dis Americans and their ways how do you feel about the Middle East and their treatment of women.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
All I see are a lot of assumptions about women. You think a woman is lying if she disagrees with you, so how do you expect an honest reply?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Envious
12. Most women won't be honest when posting in this thread. Many will say "I'd never" or "I have a so so"

Since you've already determined that I will be lying, why should I bother?
You sound like you've been very hurt by a woman or women and feel a need to strike out at them. Good luck with that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well its one persons personal opinion and i respect the persons opinion it sounds pretty spot on with what i have observed of a majority of women. In The U.S/Canada
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

I think most of the things you said hit the nail on the head and you're going to have a lot of women come on here bashing you for this it will just reveal to us even more that your statements are true. I think everyone can take a little harsh criticism once in a while.

Lets see how the women lash out cause i know they will.

IMO This hits the nail on the head of most and the majority of women in US. CANADA

S & F Favourited

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Why bother with western women when they don't give a rat's ass about men. One thing I notice is that many Japanese women are respectful and understand of a guys problems compared to shallow selfish western women. After being in Japan, I can never EVER respect America or it's shallow bland generic media controlled culture.

1. Men have to be tall, confident, handsome, perfect teeth, strong, no issues, fit, funny, leader, and manly. (Women just have to look nice.) It's sad so many women think they have it worse in this area.
3. Most American women lie when they say looks don't matter. It matters alot and MOST even on this forum won't admit it.
5. Most Western women are too unevolved to like Short healthy skinny guys. (Many are slaves to that primitive desire for tall dark and muscular.
7. Male issues aren't important to most women. (Then women cry about rape or abuse after they're the ones that didn't give a damn about male mental issues.)
9. Women in general don't care about male-anything but SOCIETY EXPECTS WE MEN PROTECT AND CODDLE THEM.
11. Skinny men that are healthy in America are told by everybody that they must bulk up. Many young boys got body image problems butttttttt women don't care. (ONLY IN AMERICAN WOMEN HAVE ISSUES)
15. Women don't give a damn about extreme hypermasculine male on male violence. Many will just say "boys will be boys" and generalize all males as animals.
16. Western women cry about being fat yet soon as a male has any issues with himself they get told to man-up by women.
17. Can't tell a lazy fat american woman to get healthy without a group of of hive minded females defending an unhealthy life style. But it's ok for American women to make fun of echomorph men who have trouble gaining muscle mass and must work double just to gain a pound.

You clearly have had a few bad experiences to have felt this way. Young girls are as subject to brainwashing as young boys. Most young girls have psychological issues as a result of itense media and peer pressure. If they don't look or behave a certain way, they fear being an outcast. Very few have the strenght of character to be true to themselves.

The good news is that these girls grow up. We then learn (the hard way) that looks don't actually count for much. Character and intellect and personality are the traits that ensure the survival of the family unit.
A "good man" is far more cherished than a "goodlooking man" over the age of 25 by most women.

When I was young, I was a real looker, a head turner. I treated men badly as I had this idea in my head of my "perfect" man. Now I'm older, my looks have faded, and I love and cherish my hubby every day. He is a kind, decent and loving person. He was not the picture I had in my head at 21.

You WILL find that woman who will love and cherish you whatever size your upper arms are.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Given the tone of your post + your user name.... I wonder who's the one with the issues?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

i take it you got shot down at the bar? I agree, loosely, that there is a bit of a double standard, but if you honestly think men have it rougher than women, well, you sir are an idiot. Go ahead and generalize all women into a neat category you can justify hating, never once thinking maybe the issue you are having, is, well, YOU.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Materialistic, self-absorbed,whinny , spoiled wanna be princesses , lazy, fat, blow hards raising kids with no fathers , saying "I don't need a man" but "need his child support" , been living on welfare of 10 years never once looking for a job , vindictive , pathological liars, and that's just the "good" ones! That's just my opinion

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Envious

I think most of the things you said hit the nail on the head and you're going to have a lot of women come on here bashing you for this it will just reveal to us even more that your statements are true. I think everyone can take a little harsh criticism once in a while.

Lets see how the women lash out cause i know they will.

IMO This hits the nail on the head of most and the majority of women in US. CANADA

S & F Favourited

Sorry that I disappointed you. I cannot lash out at someone clearly in pain.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Im guessing you are short and skinny... I got a short, fat black man, GO MEAT! Lol!
he also has to do absolutley nothing at home, since he pays the bills. I maintain the house/kids, he maintains the job. It works for us.
But of course, I guess, according to you, I am lieing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstatic
Materialistic, self-absorbed,whinny , spoiled wanna be princesses , lazy, fat, blow hards raising kids with no fathers , saying "I don't need a man" but "need his child support" , been living on welfare of 10 years never once looking for a job , vindictive , pathological liars, and that's just the "good" ones! That's just my opinion

Why thank you for the compliment, you silver tongued charmer you xx

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I simply LOVE how a person can take their own experiences and paint the world with a wide brush.
Unless you have met, spoken in depth with, and cross referenced every woman in the western world, your statement is merely opinion based on your own life.
While many may have those qualities..just as many may not.
The media sensationalizes the way females AND males are to act towards one another in the western world, probably because we lack a structured culture ....
But if that is how you truly feel, don't waste energy being angry about it, move on and do what makes you happy. It's up to YOU to do that for yourself,not anyone else.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

No, no, no and more no.

As an American woman I prefer someone with a sense of humor yes, since i am a witty person I prefer someone on my level of wit and humor. I prefer my men to be manly and have a feminine side as well. I like a man who can cry and show emotion. To me that is a real man, a man who can cry! Tall men, eh I have dated mostly tall men but I am short although I have dated guys a couple inches taller than me (5'2")...again your standards here are all stereo types.

Haha really and what are you doing? You seem to be female bashing. BOTH sexes bash each other!

Looks DON'T matter to the right people who arent vain and selfish. You could line up every guy I have ever dated and they have nothing in common looks wise. Believe it or not women tend to go for personality over looks but you guys still want to assume we only care about looks. Sorry I'd rather have someone with a personality than a dumb hot guy on my arm.

Nah, my ex is 5'5" and slim...Tall, dark and muscular...yeah when I was 16 maybe!

Society views women as whores and that is ok with you?
I blame the stereo types for these two...tv and movies don't help in that area but it doesn't mean women really think and feel that way.

You aren't a female how would you know this?! I am female and I care about male issues. The biggest one I care about are mens right to have custody of their children! Don't even get me started on that one...

Yes well that is sadly true...lol

You are repeating yourself with the "women dont care about male anything" again not true.
Expendables!?! Wow....

WHAT are you spewing here? Didn't you already complain about women and them supposedly not liking skinny guys....Men AND women have body images, it's not just boys and young men. BOTH sexes do and again I blame tv, movies and media for that.

Nope I was honest
I have no reason to lie, I know I am not like women in America that you talk about and I know my friends aren't either.

I will say I kind of agree here...it seems when a boy has been abused it isn't looked at the same as a girl...It is traumatizing for both imo.

HOW! It's funny that all men I know who complain about the woman getting it all after the divorce, it was their fault. They all just gave it up...fight damn it!

Boys will be boys but there is a difference between playing around and all out violent fighting...I CARE!

HAHA um I thought it was the other way around? I see more men giving women crap about their weight than women giving men crap. My ex gained 40lbs while we were together, I never made fun of him or told him he was fat and disgusting. I loved him for who he IS not what he looked like. I was there when he chose to lose it and i made all his meals, THREE TIMES A DAY to a specific diet he was on.

I will agree on the lazy fat part...I know some people who have eaten themselves into obesity and then get all pissed when anyone suggests they change their diet yet all the while they complain about being over weight.

Not all women make fun of men like you think they do...

Did you have a bad experience??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well its one persons personal opinion and i respect the persons opinion it sounds pretty spot on with what i have observed of a majority of women. In The U.S/Canada

yeah and they post their opinion on a message board so they better prepare to get some responses back!

I AM nothing like this stereo type and I can't stand the fact that the women who ARE like this ruin it for those who arent. I am constantly defending myself against crazy ass women when I am quite normal and I treat my men like kings

American women yes are nothing like Japanese women but the cultures are completely different! You can't compare them..it;s like comparing apples and oranges.

I could say the same thing about men and women when I was in Italy but I didn't..why? Cause it is a completely different country and culture. Honestly I loved it there and fit right in. I am also Italian so their family values and beliefs are a lot of my own personal ones.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstatic

WOW! Someone apparently had a bad relationship.

Stereo type much!

I am 32, never been married and I have no kids and I have NEVER been on welfare..

Please stop the bashing!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

holy hell were to start but i shall keep some decorum here. the reason you so called love Japaneses women is because they would never answer you back, they comply and never question, that is their culture that is how they are raised. most westerner women would never stand there and be treated like a 2nd class citizen, and you wouldnt get away with treating her like one either.

who are you to compare all us women with a few people with self esteem issues?

as opposed to the constant female bashing that comes from people that are simple minded

actually bub news flash looks DONT MATTER, sounds ot me liek your the one with the self esteem issues.

again generilising dont put all women into the same basket

something tells me you are a short skinny guy yes?, my husband is as skinny as a rake yet funny how we still been togetehr for over 10 yrs

well if they act liek one they get treated like one

again this tells me you have had bad experiences, and again stop making assumptions that all women dont care JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BURNT BY A FEW

LOl not even gettin into that one... female centric, huni u do realise most media are run by MEN

Pfft im quite capable of protecting myself i dont need no knight in shining armor to come save me im afraid and i bet 99% of women on here would say the same.

omfg no offense but get over yourself, are you trying to tell me that men dont think the same HA id call you a liar if u said no

im being perfectly honest iy iv no reason not to be

damn lad you have some serious women issues dont you, you bunch everyone up into the same little ball, well newsflash we aint all alike. Dont get me wrong SOME women do nothing but complain and moan and nag etc etc etc and do the things you describe but unless you live under a rock i guarantee you there are just an equal amount of men out there who do exactly the same.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I agree with some of the comments the OP says, however I do think that alot of men and women can be very shallow.
Personality should be the number one factor when being with someone, good looks is just a bonus and money should count for nothing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Envious

... you're going to have a lot of women come on here bashing you for this it will just reveal to us even more that your statements are true.

So, the OP comes on and completely and totally bashes the hell out of American women and you agree with him... and then paint the OP as some sort of victim for how the women are going to 'bash' him for his wildly generalized and negative statements?
I don't need to bash anyone to feel better about myself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join