It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just in case anyone is curious CNN will be airing a special called "Is anyone out there?" this Sunday at 8pm, which of course is about the possibility of extra-terrestrial life.

Couldn't be any worse than the other ufo stuff out there, so I for one will watch.

Just thought I'd let you folks know.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i will watch thank you for the information

oimoreallyohighorightonow

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Does DishNetwork get CNN??

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Does CNN need the ratings?

I will no doubt watch it as I am one of those folks who WANTS to believe that WE ARE NOT ALONE. After all, if there is no one else out there, what a waste of space!

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ah, cool, thanks! Can't be as bad as the last one I saw, I think it was on the History Channel?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telecom1
Does CNN need the ratings?

I will no doubt watch it as I am one of those folks who WANTS to believe that WE ARE NOT ALONE. After all, if there is no one else out there, what a waste of space!

Thanks for the heads up!

How is it possible that we are alone in this huge universe with hundreds of thousands planets and yet people are still ignorant to think we are the only race of free willed beings in the universe?? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm definitely watching that. I really appreciate the heads up.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It was just the "same old-same old" stuff! Scientists talked about simple life on Earth in strange places, leading them to think that simple life-forms MIGHT be on other planets!
Very discouraging to me, since I get ABDUCTED by "alien life-forms" regularly....and they are humanoid! Scientists are looking at amoebas, and I am looking at Greys! What a difference!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The show was a bit to basic but the Pictures of the galaxies are always a nice thing to see.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
galaxy pictures are always fascinating to look at. the most interesting topic they brought up is how they find other planets. look for a star that moves back and forth and there will be a planet orbiting it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I watched a litlte bit...it was the same old stuff...I was dissapointed

new topics

top topics

join