It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mom is brainwashed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Whenever I dare utter an opinion that does not coincide with the MSM's version of events my family simply lumps what I have to say in with the rest of the "crazy conspiracy theories" out there.

"The Bin Laden death story is full of holes?"
"Yeah, well, their story has been so hazy and the photo of them apparently watching the Live Feed was photoshopped so-"
"Oh! Just like how America 'faked the moon landings' and how '9/11 was a hologram', I suppose. (Note: I do not believe either of these.) Oh, you crazy conspiracy theorist, you."

I just don't let it get to me.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silend

I think you will be schocked, i don't like lieing about my age, i am still 13, but please, don't say like, go play with your friends, i have alot of friends, but i am different than the other kids, they are all so ''temporarily''

don't now how to put this, but i know alot of stuff for my age, alot.

Step #1: Start here~~>"i know alot of stuff for my age, alot."

After you realize that you know nothing, then move on to step #2.

Thinking that you "know alot of stuff," will only cause more problems.

edit on 5/23/11 by BrokenCircles because: ggg

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You probably have one these in your house.
If not, then I am sure you can find a neighbor that has one.
Go look in it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a7a960044ee.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Ahmose

Get a effing GRIP man!

Seriously, Mr. "Professor"...
No one cares if it "bugs you".
Add something of substance or go away.
You "bug" me. "Sorry"

Originally posted by Ahmose
lol, No.
You should feel even weirder making asinine comments like that.

How pathetic.
Like your problems are any more "real" than anyone else's.

They are not.
Get over yourself.
"Credit".

edit on 5/23/11 by BrokenCircles because: codes...uk

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I think you will be schocked, i don't like lieing about my age, i am still 13, but please, don't say like, go play with your friends, i have alot of friends, but i am different than the other kids, they are all so ''temporarily''
don't now how to put this, but i know alot of stuff for my age, alot.

Let your mom be who she is...and you be who you are......just love and accept her as she is....keep an open mind to life and do so with a lot of prayer.....anything that you are interested in....study about the subject...look at all sides of it....look at the positive and the negative....and decide for yourself.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

In my opinion, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink until they are good and ready to drink.

While my husband and I are not Christian, (we are spiritual not religious), my husband believes pretty much everything CNN reports. He also believes Obama is a good president and pulls his own strings. 911 was exactly as reported and not a false flag operation. Osama was killed last week, etc.............

You have to live with your mom and she is your mom, it would be nice if you could keep on good terms with her. 2012 will come and go, and if there is a "rapture" be very careful - because it will be a "false rapture". Sorry, I believe in Jesus as much as Santa Claus, but again that is my own belief and I am not disrespecting you or your mother's belief.

Know this, knowledge is power and protects............ignorance is not bliss and endangers.

Things aren't what they seem.

Watch The Matrix, The Arrival and They Live quietly and see if your mom might not take a gander at these three movies. But, and this is the big thing, don't preach, don't comment at all except to maybe say, "I found the concepts interesting".

The more you preach, the more you try to open her up before she is ready the more you will shut her down. At least that has been my experience.

Your mother, may never awaken from the imprisonment of our planet, many elect to never take that red pill because once you have had your eyes opened, there is usually no going back.

Another thing is that the older people get, the more set in their ways they usually are.

All you can do is be polite, kind and study, study, study, research, research, research.

If you look at my profile I have listed some good sites.

Some books I particularly found interesting were:

The Art of War by Sun Tzu..............should have a copy in your library.
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carol
David Icke Alice In Wonderland and the World Trade Center
The Threat by David Jacobs
Slave Species of god by Michael Tellinger
HIgh Strangeness by Laura Knight Jadczyk
The Gods of Eden by William Bramley
Any book by Richard Dolan
Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive by Laura Knight Jadczyk (free here) www.4shared.com...
911 The Ultimate Truth by Laura Knight Jadczyk
Any book by Jim Marrs, The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy, Alien Agenda, Rise of the Fourth Reich, Above Top Secret and Ruled by Secrecy
Any book by David Icke. The Biggest Secret, The Guide to Global Conspiracy, Human Race Get Off Your Knees, Tales From The Time Loop.......free here www.4shared.com... and Children of the Matrix free here: www.4shared.com... (had to do it twice/wait 40 seconds vs 20)
Dark Mission The Secret History of NASA by Richard C. Hoagland & Mike Bara

There are also videos with David Icke and Jordan Maxwell worth watching.

A lot of people are going to come back and bash Icke here on ATS, well so be it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am not here and do not care to or have the time to debate. All I know, is that for me, His book, The Biggest Secret really opened my eyes........and I bought read up to around page 50 and shelved the book for about two years before reading it all the way through again.

Another good site to visit is here: www.montalk.net... and you can get a couple free e-books.

Put down that XBox, Ipod, cell phone, remote control, magazine or comic book and turn on to what's possibly really going on..............it's far more interesting than even the movies.

No I don't think the world will end in 2012 but we're in for one hell of a ride for the next century if we make it that long.

If humanity doesn't grow up and become more peaceful, kind and spiritual (vs religious) we are headed for a shaky future at best.

It is time for humanity to grow up. To put aside our childish ways and commit to peace and throwing out the elite handful of people in power that are hell bent on destroying us and our precious planet all in the name of profit, money, power and greed. If we do not do so and soon we risk either annihilation or enslavement.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cf16902dcd9.jpg[/atsimg]

And if you are only 13 and here on ATS.............there is hope for humanity.

You are that hope because you are questioning. You are not a pod person (See Invasion of The Body Snatchers, the original cheesy pod 1950's one).

At 13 you are way ahead of most people.

Some of the books I listed may be really expensive for you to get, my library didn't carry half of them so I was able to buy them...........go to 4shared but hurry the internet is drying up with free ebooks.

Get a really big thumb drive and store your ebooks on that so if your system goes you still have your ebooks.

All, I can say is good luck to you in your quest.........have any questions, u2u me.

Wow, in just 30 years we have come so far, I remember VHS, 8 tracks, regular vinyl records, no plasma TV's, no cell phones, no internet

You are so lucky especially right now that you can call up any and all info out there and for now get it. As stated before, I see a time when soon, the internet and our information may dry up so get busy downloading any and all ebooks you can that may interest you.

At 13 most young people are into movies, video games, learning about and experimenting with s.e.x.

We're being dumbed down, distracted and misinformed...............so as another wise post stated, read, educate yourself and pick and chose what feels right to you.

There's a hole out there Alice (or Alex) just waiting for you to fall down into and once you start falling there is no telling where you will end up.

Be safe.

edit on 23-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar, added 2 books

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Welcome to class kid. If you read all ^^^that, then you have just completed
'Phase-A of Brainwashing-101'

Looks like a sheep in wolf's clothing to me.

Seriously kid. If you want to enjoy your teenage years, do not read any of that^^^

If you have already read it, then do not believe it. A very large percentage of everything that you will read on here, cannot be proven. It may be true, or it may not be, but seriously, you should not even care.

The best thing that you could do right now, is shut down your computer, forget your passwords, and go outside. Enjoy it while you can kid.

Knowledge is power. That is true, but find it yourself. You are too young to be taking any sort of interest or giving any amount of belief to people who think they know everything. They know nothing.

There are way too many of them on this site, and on many other sites, all over the internet. They have no clue how ignorant their own thoughts and words actually are. Nobody knows everything, and if they did, they wouldn't be wasting their time telling it to every nameless faceless fool that they can find online.

I know for a fact that I know nothing, and it does not bother me to admit it. That does not matter, you should not trust me either. You should not trust anyone on here. You should not be asking for advice on here. If you continue down this path, I ask you to remember one thing. When you turn 40, and life sucks, remember the little blue octopus that advised you to try a different route.

Everything is not as it seems. Especially online.

Decide for yourself, but keep this in mind.

Do you really think that a group of nameless faceless strangers

behind avatars, are going to teach you all of the deep dark

hidden secrets of the world?

Love your mom.
She needs you.
You need her.

Love is important, this isn't.

edit on 5/23/11 by BrokenCircles because: kodes grrr

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She may be ignorant, but I think you are the one who is trying to brainwash her. Tell her the reason why you believe, if she still doesn't so be it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

You can't, it's nearly impossible to change someone else's belief unless they see it for themselves.

I tried it and it ended up in failure, due to the reason I tried to explain everything I know but it didn't get through even if you have a document in hand.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

What makes you think your way is the right way? You don't have any solid evidence for many of things you mentioned. I would be careful about handing out judgement to others.

Your question should be "How can I accept my Mother for who she is?"

In my opinion, it's all going to come down to love and forgiveness.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok i heard enough, i will need to learn.

Goodbye and wish me luck

with life.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
13 eh?

Well.... My two pence for what it's worth.... And I'm sure someone has mentioned already...

Alot of things can brainwash ...... The only things you have to defend yourself,

1) Don't believe the truth.... Truth is an opinion ... There are two sides to every story.... Seek facts before making up your own mind.

2) Listen to your mother.... Although she may grate your bones at present.... She will be the one person you can rely on always.... She only has your best interests at heart....

2012 movie?..... My old dear kept asking who everyone was?..... And why they were doing that?.... And isn't he the actor who..... ? Etc etc......

But it don't matter...... Cause that's just my old dear.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You call her a sheep because she doesn't follow the same crowd as you?

I could call you a sheep for following the work of others.

We are all sheep. The only differance is what farm you belong to.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok ok i get it, i was angry that night, i get it now ok, i don't need more information.
sorry for making this thread, was useless.
please don't respond and close this one if thats possible.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The thread was not useless. I've learnt from it, that there are 13 year old who too feel that something is wrong and thirst for more than what they are fed and told to be knowledgeable. This thread is a bit disheartening, because I see so many people talking down to you, because you do not take your time to spell or gather your thoughts and because you are young. People, never mind the way it is put across, focus on what is being said. If it were any other person, a lot of the responses would have been different. Treat him with the same respect you initially give other strangers online. There is a reason why he communicates in the way he does, he seems very hasty, excitable and impatient. In fact, it could be these qualities that make your mother irritate you. You probably know a lot, as you said, but you are still growing and I think you lack patience. Try not to judge your other too much, let her be. My mother is the exact same way...I've learnt to leave her be.

You remind me of myself a lot. When I was 13 I knew a lot of this world as well. I didn't have the same access you did to the information, but I felt that there was more to this world and learnt a lot by whatever means I had.

try to be a little more patient, take your time dealing with other people, and even yourself. As much as you know, you have a lot more to know still and you will continue learning as you continue to exist here.

Take care.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
“I won't lie to you, fatherhood isn't easy like motherhood”
Homer Simpson

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

heres where you are going wrong

information overload

if your mom is "brainwashed" then she doesnt really have knowledge or understanding of the things you mentioned or even that type of reality or that something like that reality could exist

talking about 9/11, project blue beam, Ufo's, aliens to someone who hasnt really read up on it is like trying to explain astro physics to a toddler

if you really want to educate her, you have to start slow and on a small scale

use historically proven events to get her thinking, just like all the "Greats" do

i mean how many times has jesse ventura shut people up by explaining the gulf of tonkin incident? LOL

start off with things that cant be denied or debated then work into the other things if you really want to open someones eyes

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
JUST CONTINUE TO TRASH HER!

I do the same with my parents. I trash them with evidence. I throw it in their face and I won't stop until they wake up. The relationship has gone terrible but I do not care, because I know what is coming. I will not tolerate their gullible ignorance, their silly counter arguments that have no intellectual basis. I will continue to trash them until the very end, no mercy, never.

Truth will prevail.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hello everyone, i need your help.
You guys may seem this as a joke, and i now its kinda funny, but how can i explain it her the right way?

You can start by correcting your spelling and using proper punctuation, among other things.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

And you may delete your account. Why not?

You would make very me happy. Doesn't that matter to you?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
JUST CONTINUE TO TRASH HER!

I do the same with my parents. I trash them with evidence. I throw it in their face and I won't stop until they wake up. The relationship has gone terrible but I do not care, because I know what is coming. I will not tolerate their gullible ignorance, their silly counter arguments that have no intellectual basis. I will continue to trash them until the very end, no mercy, never.

Truth will prevail.

I know what's coming too. Hard to explain to them. But, I try. I say to them over and over again: lots of school, lots of hard work and women. My dad rolls his eyes when I say school. He says to me school is BS. My mother tells me to Shhhhh when I say women. And when I talk about hard work, my dad tells me to go into my room and go on my computer and lock myself in there.

I will never give up. I will go to school and work and look for sex. I refuse to be ignorant.
edit on 23-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join