It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Back, the sequal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
this i the crazy ra-el guy with his new vid (released today) addressing humanity, i check some threads to see if its been posted but ive only seen links to his website. (if its in the wrong place could you fix it please mods)

im thinking this guy is a loon and shouldnt be followed,
and if you've had all your money taken by him you deserve it.

id like to see what fellow atsers think about what he's doing,

should he be stopped?

why did he pick today to 'come back'?

are people really this easily mislead?

edit on 21-5-2011 by wedidgothacked because: typo

edit on 21-5-2011 by wedidgothacked because: fix

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked
im thinking this guy is a loon and shouldnt be followed,

Would love to know what brought you to this conclusion.

Is it a fair judgement?

Or are you just biased because he was entirely wrong yet still prevails?

/sarcasm

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
what is important here is the attention this has got - quite successful you must agree?

About the message, what wrong in it? I think the insights are quite correct. The fact they are wrapped up in a story of god does not matter.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

its strange that in this century with the technology we have nutters can still preach to the weak and steal from them, and our leaders or tptb wont stop it. its like they want us to be mislead and confused

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
that video was horrible. gothic sesame street.

the story is successful because the formula is clear.

People intuitively know the difference between right and wrong.
currently society forces you to do wrong against your fellow man in order to live comfortably.
Knowing you are doing wrong invokes a desire for it to end.
in comes a hero/savior to end the pain you wont end yourself

Humanity is its' brother's keeper and we need to be both accountable and responsible.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

its strange that in this century with the technology we have nutters can still preach to the weak and steal from them, and our leaders or tptb wont stop it. its like they want us to be mislead and confused

Yeah you'd think TPTB would be pissed because these vile people got to the weak and vulnerable before they did.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

So, the same Jesus that once walked on water and performed thousands of miracles is asking for donations and is returning via a youtube message? You have to be kidding me. This guy needs a holy a** kicking. You can not possibly believe that Jesus would send us a Youtube message.....right?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Is that the singer for Motorhead

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mplsbookworm

i dont believe lol

He thinks he is the second coming of jesus

he's gonna prove it too???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That was so painful to watch, i cant believe i endured the full 14 minutes.
He reminded me of a very bad shakespearian actor.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I really tried to give the latest newly arrived savior my attention for that video...Hey, what could it hurt, right? Better to hedge my bets. Sadly for my eternal soul, I could only stand about 2 mins of his message.

But wow, that might be the most annoying forced accent I have ever heard in my life.

I agree with those above me in this thread...Youtube? People are actually buying into a Christ who returns via Youtube? Are the masses so desperate for a sign, for hope? Christ 2.0 has traditionally been expected to be a pretty clearcut and dramatic entrance.

If Ra-el is the real deal, I gotta say I am underwhelmed by the nasally Patrick Stewart straight to video release.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbove
what is important here is the attention this has got - quite successful you must agree?

About the message, what wrong in it? I think the insights are quite correct. The fact they are wrapped up in a story of god does not matter.

I am going to have to disagree...I think it does matter that the facts are wrapped up in a story of God.

I suppose it does not matter to you, but there are millions that it does matter to and I would have to side with them when it directly involves God.

Thats all...over and out!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This guy honestly believes that he is Jesus?

Im a bit confused. Harold Camping as far as im aware said that the rapture would occur today but I dont know when he made this knowledge public. So did this ra-el guy jump on the bandwagon and sign up to Campings beliefs or did he too know that the rapture was happening today? Or were they in cahoots with one another? Maybe sharing the wealth of their unfortunate believers?

That there are people out there that will follow this man and his insanity is staggering.

And his accent, please! With all the dosh he must be raking in go, find yourself a decent voice coach and learn a better version of your English / French trying to speak English / American accent.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Laughing our leaders do no different lies and deception in the name of making power and money for themselves. This nutter is just taking a leaf out of their books and making a few bucks while he can, much like all the rest including our so called leaders. I was so near going to donate everything I own to him, more laughter.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

That's not Rael, Rael has a French accent

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This guy should do sports play by play
edit on 21-5-2011 by JaxJoey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxJoey
This guy should do sports play by play
edit on 21-5-2011 by JaxJoey because: (no reason given)

um, no he shouldnt. lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eleventhsun

Me thinks its possibly Winston Churchill "We will fight them on the beaches......."

Second

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You guys are ignoring what I'm saying.

I've seen many interviews with Rael he has a French accent, that is not Rael.

Why would he change his voice?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
well obviously reading, truth and history are a problem with whoever this is

the King eternal, immortal, invisible-1Tim1

In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.”-Revelation18

‘Why do the nations act arrogantly?
Why do their people devise useless plots?
Kings take their stand.
Rulers make plans together (conspiring)
against the Lord and against his Christ.’
.-Acts4 (Psalm2)

www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 21-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join