It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOSmallorca
reply to post by filosophia

i dont need a key to start my car !

that's good, one of those cars that didn't make the cash for clunkers sweep I'm guessing.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

fine fine, you still didn't explain what i asked of you...

your keys are where you left them. That's your answer. Specifically, in your living space. Next to the pile of dirty clothes and food boxes you never cleaned up. Am I getting warmer?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Because toil is backed by love and hope

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Akragon

I already answered that question. Try and keep up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by filosophia

fine fine, you still didn't explain what i asked of you...

your keys are where you left them. That's your answer. Specifically, in your living space. Next to the pile of dirty clothes and food boxes you never cleaned up. Am I getting warmer?

Actually you completely missed the point. As i said i asked that question to watch you fail at answering it. I didn't lose my keys, nor are there dirty clothes or boxes anywhere in my house. So i actually got what i was looking for.... now for your next question.

What makes you a demi-god.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nicely said.
Concentrating on your self worth is key. Repenting and all that won't really matter the day of some "rapture". All based on the words men wrote in a book, claiming to have heard the "divine" word. Thus, basing faith in PEOPLE. Which in the end...is scary as hell.

What is the answer?

Mine is live like there is nothing after. Love like you will never again. How can that be wrong? Whatever else happens, is secondary. Adapt. It's what we do.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Yes, we should live to our fullest, but we also have questions about death. Once you see your true nature, within yourself in the stages of meditation, you realize that "death" is just that, your immortal self. This means you truly come to know your immortal nature. You realize your immortal nature.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Ahh. i see...

Interesting, though i would agree with your claim, i've yet to see many of your posts. But clearly you've been here longer then i have so who am i to say.

Definately good to see you've realized the divine in youself. I wouldn't be advertising such things though, you're just inviting attacks.

GL

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Ahh. i see...

Interesting, though i would agree with your claim, i've yet to see many of your posts. But clearly you've been here longer then i have so who am i to say.

Definately good to see you've realized the divine in youself. I wouldn't be advertising such things though, you're just inviting attacks.

GL

The more I am attacked the stronger I grow. But thanks for the word of warning. I appreciate it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The point he is trying to make I think (correct me if I am wrong) is that we are all demi-gods that are simply unaware. Him calling himself a demi-god is a way to bait others into believing that the answers to their questions lies in strangers or "others" whom they view as special in some way. What he is trying to say if you do not get distracted by the term "demi-god" is that all the answers to your question lie within you, which of course isn't much different from other "enlightened" figures in our past.

People look to others for their salvation, rather than trust themselves. But to trust your self you must know your self first.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So, demi. what does this mean to you, demi? Also, tell me my invention and how much knowelege i have on the subject? I am no scientist, i have made my observations,tests based on. Tell me, NOW. You will not answer this one because you are Nothing of nothing, no better than any one of us. Stop the psyco bable and get to the truth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

t'were

T'was that just an attempt to sound biblical because I think it t'were.

edit on 20-5-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

when will the world end ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

what is my purpose here on earth?

"Master Gotama, what is the one benefit you exist for?
The one benefit the Tathagatta (The Buddha) exists for is the fruit and emancipation by illumination (nirvana)."

This means the purification of the mind by introspective philosophical wisdom. The purification of the soul by metaphysical contemplation. The unity with God through samadhi meditation.

To know that your true self is none other than the Divine One. That is the goal of life. That is what brings the most joy and happiness. In summation, happiness is the goal of life, and the true happiness is not that which rots and molds, but that which is permanent and everlasting.

edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Thats it isnt it, the goal is TO REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. A fragment of God, with the same characteristics and power that God has, even though really no other possiblity could exist because surely nothing that is created can be outside of God.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
So, demi. what does this mean to you, demi? Also, tell me my invention and how much knowelege i have on the subject? I am no scientist, i have made my observations,tests based on. Tell me, NOW. You will not answer this one because you are Nothing of nothing, no better than any one of us. Stop the psyco bable and get to the truth.

I'm sure your invention is just grand, but enlightenment does not lie in a machine but in the mind, where the invention process takes place. How else does your mind know how to manipulate matter if it did not have an over-arching transcendent view of it?

link   

when will the world end ?

Not in your lifetime.

link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

t'were

T'was that just an attempt to sound biblical because I think it t'were.

edit on 20-5-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

It just rolled off the tongue that way. I'm not a big fan of the bible.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why would a demi-god have the need for a computer? Couldn't you just project your thoughts into our heads?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

will humans ever reach inmortality ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

what is a demi-god ?

a demi-god is a man that realizes his divine nature. Very close to God. One of a liberated mind and understands the truth, that all things are impermanent and part of an ever changing cycle of Karma, only when you attack to the center of the cycle you release yourself from reincarnation and become one with the Absolute, unchanging, permanent, divine.

Since this is not physical, God can not be encompassed into a physical body, so it is a demi-God, but one that is only one step away from Godhood.
would that last step be the return to unity with g-d?return back home?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join