It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Report-Live testimonials from around the world, 26 minutes to go.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hey wheres your undying love for meeeezzzzz!

* zazz peeks out the window and looks for zombies

LOL! That's a given Zazzbot! You know me.. I share the love around!

IRM

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

cant see too bright, light... ahhh got to get to camera...\

over and over inside head,,... no pic or it did not happen, no pic or

soo bright..........

OMG......

ahhhh

link   
Mummmmmmmmmmm, the evil man promised a rapture, but my friends in Australia and New Zealand said nothing happened ... Mummmmmmmmmmmmm, why did he lie?

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

*Hits the print screen button.

You better hope you get your arse raptured buddy!!

I love you too man!
edit on 20/5/11 by Chadwickus because: raptaaaarrrr

LMAO!

IRM

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
so ..... i figure this thread will be raptured fairly soon.......
call me a skeptic......so get your reports in whilst you can.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Do they have wifi in heav. . . . er. . . where ever you are?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

cant see too bright, light... ahhh got to get to camera...\

over and over inside head,,... no pic or it did not happen, no pic or

soo bright..........

OMG......

ahhhh

LOL - I enjoyed that one the best I reckon (it was hard to chose though)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Drop your pants and grab your toes & let Ra-el show you where the wild goose goes!

I laughed like crazy...cmonn..my work buddies are looking at me strangely...laughing at my monitor...haha..wild goose.....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You guys do realize that he stated it would happen at 6:00 LOCAL time, meaning when your time zone hits 6:00, it begins for you, and it moves around the world hitting each time zone at exactly 6:00 that time zone, so you still have several hours to go..... then, after 6:00 your time, you can come on here and tell us what you do (or do not) see....

that is all.

link   
So are we going naked, because i have a pocket full of virgin mary and seeds, just in case

should i bring any thing else, no..
edit on 20-5-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Let this thread be proof of the fools who thought 21st May 2011 was going to be the End of the World.

Unfortunately, the thing about fools is that they don't know they are foolish. Sunday they'll be praising in church that God spared the earth tribulation because of their devotion and prayers.

link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Do they have wifi in heav. . . . er. . . where ever you are?

edit on 20-5-2011 by kennyb72 because: hope your not talking to me sinner

link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I only have this to say!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
You guys do realize that he stated it would happen at 6:00 LOCAL time, meaning when your time zone hits 6:00, it begins for you, and it moves around the world hitting each time zone at exactly 6:00 that time zone, so you still have several hours to go..... then, after 6:00 your time, you can come on here and tell us what you do (or do not) see....

that is all.

Don't you love how God is so punctual! He should be a spokesgod for fine certified chronometers.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Originally posted by Under Water

that is all.

Don't you love how God is so punctual! He should be a spokesgod for fine certified chronometers.

And this Rapture was brought to you by Timex, makers of timepieces even dieties swear by.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
We Aussies are to experience what in Christian sect terms is known as "Premature Raptulation" As we and our Kiwi cousins hit the 21st of May before the rest of the world, I will through all the raining down of brimstone and fire, feed through to you all the visions of terror from the oncoming zombie apocalypse.
I believe Its business time... So join in and see Armageddon as it unfolds from the future.

This is the zazzbot standing by her window ready to report live the end of the world.26 minutes to go till d-day according the infallible research done by a Inspirational Street Preacher, straight shooting, Jesus loving, God fearing and all round tough guy; Harold Camping and the saving words of Lord Rael , Knight of the Templar and the reborn Jesus.

Stand By
Assume your Rapture Positions!
Report in on your casting to hell, Or your raising up to the heavens.
edit on 20-5-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

Is it ok if I can publicly mock you when your Rapture doesn't happen?

Pretty Please with a cherry on top?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Even the BBC is taking the piss

BBC

And damn we missed a good profit making opportunity

An atheist and entrepreneur from North Hampshire, Bart Centre, is enjoying a boost in business for Eternal Earth-bound Pets, which he set up to look after the pets of those who believe they will be raptured. He has more than 250 clients who are paying up to $135 (£83) to have their pets picked up and cared for after the rapture.

They would be disappointed twice, he told the Wall Street Journal. "Once because they weren't raptured and again because I don't do refunds."

Meanwhile Mr Camping, who has been criticised by more mainstream Christians, says he knows "without any shadow of a doubt" that "judgement day" is arriving. He says he will spend Saturday with his wife, close to a TV or radio. "I'll be interested in what's happening on the other side of the world as this begins," he told Reuters. There is no "Plan B", he says.

Well considering it didn't happen in 1994 this is already plan B

How does that song go?

"Tonight I'm gonna party like its 1994, Tonight I'm gonna party like its 2011, Tonight I'm gonna party like its 2014, Tonight I'm gonna party like its 2026"
edit on 20-5-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm sure that if God had hands, he'd be facepalming hardcore right now. Are you Aussies still there? How'd it go?

If you are still here than that just means you DIDN'T get raptured. Oh well, try again next time folks! Rapture II: The Third Coming will be showing in theatres around the world this October! Get your tickets now so you don't get left behind again. Children get in at half price, Military Personnel get $10 off.

....but seriously, I'm already waiting for the next Rapture to happen. Expect the next wave of predictions to roll out pretty soon.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Someone had to do it... Enjoy!

IRM

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Figures the first white chick to hit the airwaves trying to spit would be rapping about the rapture.
2nd line.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join