It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Lost It's MoJo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by boncho

HEY! GADDAFI..... good one.

I always forget about the youtube philosophers... ooh ooh! And the Wiki wizards, too.

I am guilty of being a wiki wizard sometimes. But I check the sources in the wiki articles first.

Sad I know. But it is the first thing that comes up on Google search.

edit on 19-5-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

I appreciate your recognition. All I'm saying is, anytime MSM releases a story, someone here debunks it. Reverse DisInfo. It works in so many ways,. Dis disinform the informant, who may be a dis-informant. Where's truth? Not here.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not all Wiki is bad. I just can't understand why everything internet related has to have a dumb name attached to it;
~Google
~twitter
~Wikipedia
~Youtube
~Bing

All of these, dumb or not, are good starting points for decent research though.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i expected a pic of fat bastard atleast itt.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I guess you missed the clip about 3/4 of the way down on page 1.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

christmas in july

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wow! Talk about alcohol bringing out the truth. This deliberate rant I posted came with a bottle of svedka.

Although not false, I did let my guard down and posted without regard to any education. I let it loose. But as I woke up and read through my rant, I still find wisdom.

I started to talk about the difference between the life in your head, and the life in your shoes. They are two separate lives. People can see the life in your shoes. YOU and YOU only see the life in your head. The life in your head projects the life in your shoes.

So let's take a look at the life in your head. You want to rebel, hate your government, hate society . . . blah blah blah . . . Where do you turn? Conspiracy theory. Now you come to ATS and find all these posts about the end of the world and people going nuts and you find a peace. So this is how you want to fix your inner self, by resolving your outer self with false conviction. FALSE.

Fix your inner self first. Fix your head. Your life is not the job you wake up to every morning, if you are fortunate enough to have one. Your life is not the news in the mid-east. Your life isn't the oil in the gulf mutating fish, it's not the UFO over Russia, it's not Obama's birth certificate.

Find your true self. Your happiness and everything about you is in your own head. Eliminate the propaganda.
edit on 20-5-2011 by mathematic because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In the TWO DECADES of trying to learn the truth and connect the dots what I've come to realize is that the truth is pliable. Even though we share the same time and space the truth is different for everyone.

Logic may be what most everyone here shares but, most assuredly, it is not the only way people perceive reality. In the end, reality and truth is left up to the individual mind.

In the mean time most of us, through logic, hope for peace and stability.

What do I suggest? Listen to you gut instincts.

-AS-
edit on 20-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join