It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't get it. Who cares about voting. Who cares about politicis.

The way I see it is the only thing we're here to do is solve injustice when we can...but mostly

TO WAKE PEOPLE UP

Convincing sheep the BC is fake, as was 911, will accomplish this.

That's probably why shills don't want us styaing on this topic.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Frater
You guys are on ATS and you still play politics?

Politics is a dog and pony show, a distraction.

I really like your perspective and you seem well educated about the facts of reality.

Might I suggest / request that you post more often?

ATS needs more intelligent posts and you appear to be rather inactive.

I would be pleased to see more posts from you Frater.

Thank You muzzleflash,

I have been coming here more often lately.

Best Wishes

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Amen, brother and this is so bogus...beyond bogus.

My birth certificate looks the same way. I guess I was really born in Ireland and I am a total liar and should be expatriated ASAP.

It would not matter if there was 16 mm of baby Obama in the hospital in his crib with his name plate on it and his family all around him with time code and a date stamp. Somehow it was faked. The CIA came in with the NSA and set the whole thing up with Hollywood, cause we have all this stuff warehoused at a moments notice.

What a waste of bandwidth.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You actually believe in politics? A little racism maybe?

Obama is just the new face, both He and Bush before him are told what to do by the same people.

The invisable faces who own the Federal Reserve, other banks and Corporations.

TPTB have you right where they want you; squabbling over BS while they steal EVERYTHING.

Morons

This isn't very constructive. Why don't you offer some solutions instead of making childish attacks?

-Alien

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So why isnt this public yet? Why isnt this wide spread? Why isnt this on every major news channel across the country?(Especially if its bigger than Watergate) I hope this is correct and that our current president is impeached, but I'm very skeptical if that will ever happen. He has every media news source backing him up and protecting him. Outside of maybe FOX. He seems to be untouchable. I believe this will amount to nothing. I hope Im wrong.
edit on 18-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
So why isnt this public yet? Why isnt this wide spread? Why isnt this on every major news channel across the country?(Especially if it bigger than Watergate) I hope this is correct and that our current president is impeached, but I'm very skeptical is that will ever happen. He has every media news source backing him up and protecting him. Outside of maybe FOX. He seems to be untouchable. I believe this will amount to nothing. I hope Im wrong.

are you serious? why would this not be made public and be wide spread?

i think it's pretty obvious.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Amen, brother and this is so bogus...beyond bogus.

My birth certificate looks the same way. I guess I was really born in Ireland and I am a total liar and should be expatriated ASAP.

It would not matter if there was 16 mm of baby Obama in the hospital in his crib with his name plate on it and his family all around him with time code and a date stamp. Somehow it was faked. The CIA came in with the NSA and set the whole thing up with Hollywood, cause we have all this stuff warehoused at a moments notice.

What a waste of bandwidth.

The coin flips both ways, when presented with a poorly created, obvious fake document the anti-birthers just roll their eyes and assume the proof is facricated. It's two sides of the same coin and both sides are being used like chess pieces to keep us all stirred up and irritated at one another.

My question has always been why would they release such an obvious fake, and I think my previous statement just answered that question. To keep both sides at each other's throats. They've got us fighting over table scraps while they wolf down the main course.

What are they distracting us from? What do they want us to miss? I'm afraid we won't know till it's too late. They've go so many balls in the air, how can we know which one is really a bomb with merry polka-dots painted on it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What is really scary here, even more than the potential for fraud, is the fact that if Obama was 100% white, and had a name that didn't sound Muslim, no one would have EVER even asked to see his birth certificate.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by Amaterasu

So again, one has to ask the question:

They can spend millions upon millions of dollars in this (alleged) cover-up, and they make a $400 dollar error by not hiring someone from ATS who knew their way around Adobe Photoshop to get it right?

Is this what the believers of this conspiracy would have everyone believe?

Not Me. *I* think They thought no One would take it apart the way We have. Or at least that They could control any situation where someOne did so. Maybe send shills out to places like ATS to suggest that people who see the issues are crazy...

Huh? After all the scrutiny of the short form you really believe that was the thinking around the Obama campfire? Stay away from deductive reasoning - it's baaaaaaad for ya....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Other coutries had head of states who were foreign born, which went on to become iconig figures not only of their host country, but on a world scale.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If you guys want to get technical about this, I will expose why both sides are WRONG.

All government documents are bogus fraudulent fakes.
It's just a piece of paper with ink blots on it.

Since your theory could also be applied to money, then why don't you just give me all of yours while you go lead a spiritually-enriching monastic life somewhere. No? Why not?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Bush was white and the left had a field day with him before, during and after he was in office. The hate & the politics on both sides is really old and boring.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
What is really scary here, even more than the potential for fraud, is the fact that if Obama was 100% white, and had a name that didn't sound Muslim, no one would have EVER even asked to see his birth certificate.

Then why did McCain have to produce his. It's not about race, no matter how bad people may want it to be. No one can defend racism, at least no one with any sense.

A poorly manufacter document is a whole 'nother animal...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So... I'm looking more at the differences between the two shown here:

www.scribd.com...

(Scroll down a bit and you can see a BC taken from that time compared to Obama's.)

If you look at the lines of type, the ones in left aligned boxes on the actual BC are all lined up. That is as it would be on a typewriter (which, back then, was what They were using).

On the forgery, however, the lines start willy-nilly, not straight up and down aligned left the same. No One typing a form would start each line randomly like on Obama's item. Just no One.

Oh. It's a forgery, alright.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
race card much?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

race card much?

No cards, it's just a plain and simple truth.

Seems the kind of truth most are opposed to here.

By the way, I could care less either way....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Didn't someone question McCain's?

...sorry, just saw this was already pointed out.

edit on 18-5-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yadboy

The coin flips both ways, when presented with a poorly created, obvious fake document the anti-birthers just roll their eyes and assume the proof is facricated. It's two sides of the same coin and both sides are being used like chess pieces to keep us all stirred up and irritated at one another. My question has always been why would they release such an obvious fake, and I think my previous statement just answered that question. To keep both sides at each other's throats. They've got us fighting over table scraps while they wolf down the main course. What are they distracting us from? What do they want us to miss? I'm afraid we won't know till it's too late. They've go so many balls in the air, how can we know which one is really a bomb with merry polka-dots painted on it?

Now your talking!

Why would we focus on this when we have issues so much more serious to focus our energies upon. Hence, my *sshole comment about bandwidth.

I get upset with the need for baubles and glitter when our countries are being taken out the back door. Do not get me wrong, I support Obama and believe he also knows our country is being taken out the back door. I believe that of Bush, Jr and Clinton know this as well. I believe they meet and they talk. I believe these Presidents know now it has gotten very serious. I feel that about certain persons of the agencies of our national security.

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

You actually believe in politics? A little racism maybe?

Obama is just the new face, both He and Bush before him are told what to do by the same people.

The invisable faces who own the Federal Reserve, other banks and Corporations.

TPTB have you right where they want you; squabbling over BS while they steal EVERYTHING.

Morons

This isn't very constructive. Why don't you offer some solutions instead of making childish attacks?

-Alien

Why don't you reread Ashley's post and respond to it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

I didn't believe any of this birther stuff. UNTIL I SAW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Obama presented. After seeing that laughable document I was convinced that there is indeed something to this birther stuff.

Same here, and I still dont believe fully he was born elsewhere, nor do i believe fully he was born here. Kind of on the fence. As far as the document goes, it was the piece that took me off the anti-birther side and put me on the fence. Who knows the intent of the forgery, if I wanted to get wildly speculative, I would speculate that it is a way to point out the people who refuse to believe government propaganda, or that it was intended to cause even more debate among our citizens meanwhile the other magicians hand is busy. Of course, this is all speculation. The only fact in my eyes is this is a forgery, and My training and career have helped me deduce this, NOT just this guys page.

Also has anyone addressed the issue about the name of the hostipal not coming into existence until the mid 70's yet somehow that hospital name was used on Obama's BC from the 60s?

I once had the opportunity to adress this. It is some rather misleading disinformation actually. As we know Obama was born in 1961, and the Hospital had its name changed in 1931 to Kapiʻolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. Which is what is on the BC. The next name change for the hospital was in 1971 where it was Changed to just Kapiolani Hospital and in 1978 it became Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children, as it is still today.

The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents.

Kapiolani Web site

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join