It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The White Kid Says Teacher

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Wildbob77

I did "get it"

However there is not much to get. You're trying to blame all whites for actions that occurred in the past.

Obviously you don't get it then.

I'm not blaming them or trying to blame them, I am saying they are being blamed and there is nothing you can do about it. Heck, it might not have even been your ancestors even, or your ancestors could have helped fight the oppression - but you will be blamed because there is a huge lack of understanding. And this lack of understanding will try to correct itself. You see that last part? That is what you are supposed to get from my post. Nothing else.

So you are saying that blacks are illogical, racist and idiots for having a shallow and inadequate understanding of history ?

Thats a bit racist isnt it ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So how does it feel to be white these days?

Did you guys honestly believe history wouldn't rear it's ugly head?

That you could mistreat and enslave an entire people because of their skin color without EVER facing repercussions?

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone these things but you can't go around the fact that it will happen, even more and more so as time passes...something to do with a cycle...

The story in question pretty much speaks for itself.....this post, however, demands further scrutiny. I'm practically sick to my stomach reading this goddamned trash.

Question: Who did this kid "mistreat and enslave"?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes

Originally posted by Naptown317
Seems someone has written a check they couldnt cash. Of course any type of violence is bad but theses are lessons mom and dad taught us long ago.

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all.

So its okay to beat a white child if they use the N word.

So its okay for a black racial majority class to attack a white racial minority child simply as someone else alleged they heard the child say something racist.

So a majority black class of students are well within their rights to racially attack a racial minority child not for something they heard - but for something someone else said they heard - and which if they had not said what they said, none of the class would have known anyway.

That to physically attack an individual because of a racial slur is acceptable.

I think you need psychiartric help.

But hey its okay for blacks to call each other the N word and not beat each other.

Its also okay for blacks to racially abuse whites in rap records, and whites must not physcially retailate.

The ONLY evidence this minority race child said any derogatory terminology comes from a mentally deranged teacher who provoked a racial assault and then let it happen.

But hey - its always okay to beat whitey aint it.

It was ok to beat black people for hundreds of years. What happened when they physically retaliated? White people hung them, oh yeah and beat them and also mutilated their bodies.

I agree that this teacher is out of her mind and incredibly irresponsible but the historical precedent is that millions of black people were subjected to what this one white kid experienced.

Its never ok to hate. ANYONE. All it does is stir up violence. To even mention race divides people. When we start to see ourselves as HUMAN, not white humans and black humans and yellow humans and brown humans, all this sort of garbage behavior will fall by the wayside.

This thread, by simply acknowledging racial differences, is fueling racism. Race is irrelevant. What matters is culture. Different races CAN have different cultures. You cannot respect another's race until you respect their culture and vice versa.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes

Originally posted by Naptown317
Seems someone has written a check they couldnt cash. Of course any type of violence is bad but theses are lessons mom and dad taught us long ago.

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all.

So its okay to beat a white child if they use the N word.

So its okay for a black racial majority class to attack a white racial minority child simply as someone else alleged they heard the child say something racist.

So a majority black class of students are well within their rights to racially attack a racial minority child not for something they heard - but for something someone else said they heard - and which if they had not said what they said, none of the class would have known anyway.

That to physically attack an individual because of a racial slur is acceptable.

I think you need psychiartric help.

But hey its okay for blacks to call each other the N word and not beat each other.

Its also okay for blacks to racially abuse whites in rap records, and whites must not physcially retailate.

The ONLY evidence this minority race child said any derogatory terminology comes from a mentally deranged teacher who provoked a racial assault and then let it happen.

But hey - its always okay to beat whitey aint it.

It was ok to beat black people for hundreds of years. What happened when they physically retaliated? White people hung them, oh yeah and beat them and also mutilated their bodies.

I agree that this teacher is out of her mind and incredibly irresponsible but the historical precedent is that millions of black people were subjected to what this one white kid experienced.

Its never ok to hate. ANYONE. All it does is stir up violence. To even mention race divides people. When we start to see ourselves as HUMAN, not white humans and black humans and yellow humans and brown humans, all this sort of garbage behavior will fall by the wayside.

This thread, by simply acknowledging racial differences, is fueling racism. Race is irrelevant. What matters is culture. Different races CAN have different cultures. You cannot respect another's race until you respect their culture and vice versa.

What does what happened hundreds of years ago have to do in any way with the hate crime against this white child ?

Nothing thats what.

So this white child should be beaten by a mob of black kids as black people hundreds of years ago were beaten by white people - that sort of 'logic' makes no sense to any rational minded person.

No child should bear the burden of what other people did hundreds of years ago.

This child suffered a racist hate crime.

The basis of our society is fighting race crimes against minorities - not ignoring them as the victim is white.

Thats the most racist thing I have ever heard - that race crimes against whites should be ignored.

Racial differences exist - in the real world, in dna and in society.

I didnt make those racial differences real - I just exposed the white victim of a race attack so that other children never have to suffer such evil racist hate crimes.

edit on 17-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am sure that this teacher has surely completely removed any racist thoughts from this young students mind. Further more she has left him with a deep trust of his educators.

/sarcasm

What a moron. How did this woman become a teacher?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

You can't force a person to accept others.

It is a deep seeded instinct to be racist. It comes natural to be afraid of those not of your "tribe".

Black people never got the rights they deserved because they beat the whites in to submission. No, they got it through peaceful methods.

It is completely OK to hate someone. It is natural. You know whats not OK? Reinforcing those fears by having a group of your race beat that person. If this teacher had been smart, she would have shown this movie despite objections. Maybe he would have seen the result of racism. Instead all she did was justify his fears to hate and despise black people.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel
Wow, how ironic. A similar thing happened to me when I was in Kindergarten. I attended kindergarten at a "inner city" school in Venice, Florida. The minority was white, including myself there were 4 other white kids in my class. The rest were Hispanic and African American. My teacher was also African American and very proud of her race. As she should be considering the travesties done to African American's by other nationalities, especially whites. I'm actually proud to admit that I'm a race traitor myself. I'm constantly disgusted by the white mentality. Wanting everything bigger and better, the greed and the selfishness of our English forefathers is apparent in our history as whites.

Anyways, I'll never forget sitting in story time and having random African American kids in the class poke me with thumb tacks and pinch me. She would never scold them but instead scold me for disturbing story time when I would cry out. Perhaps she didn't see it happen but I find it oddly ironic that it was always the white kids that were being sent to time out. Also, I found out later on in life that all of those white kids were held back that year, including myself.

Thankfully, I was raised in a very accepting atmosphere by a transgendered father. He taught me to accept and be friendly towards all people regardless of what they physically looked like. I could easily understand how any kind of similar experience, be it by a white Caucasian or African American could affect future opinions on race. Hopefully, the student that was racially attacked won't hold a vendetta against the race that attacked him.

(???)
What the...? Is this a joke? This post is so wrong on so many levels. I mean...what the...?

I suppose the most important question is this: Why do you hate Whites, considering that you admit that it was non-White people who mistreated you? I mean, you openly state your dislike for Whites, then go on to describe incidents in which you were abused by non-Whites - presumably just for being White.

How very, very strange.....

The last sentence of your post is rather interesting as well. I seems as if you're suggesting that White-on-Black racism is undesirable, while on the other hand, you seem to believe that the opposite is perfectly justified.

I mean.....WTF.....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

You can call it what you will but this thread is fueling racism by simply acknowliging racial differences.

And dont put words in my mouth (...post?). I never said this kid deserved to be beaten. If you read what I wrote, instead of piecing together small fragments to fit your worldview, you'd see that I said to hate ANYONE is wrong and only creates violence.

Stop thinking in terms of race, instead think of everyone as your human equal. We'll have a society without racism when we think of everyone as our human family. That's in your DNA.

Instead of thinking of miniscule genetic differences to justify racism, think of how 99.9% of our DNA is the exact SAME from race to race. That's the reality.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
" I'm actually proud to admit that I'm a race traitor myself. I'm constantly disgusted by the white mentality. Wanting everything bigger and better, the greed and the selfishness of our English forefathers is apparent in our history as whites "

So you think we should have stayed in mud huts, both black and white people, and all those things like antibiotics, surgery, medical care etc etc are bad as we are still not using leeches and magic spells to cure diseases.

Come on.

You are using a computer invented by white men, the internet invented by white men, speak english created by white men and went an america school founded by white men.

You are so hard done by - no wonder you hate progress.

edit on 17-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by doctornamtab

You can't force a person to accept others.

It is a deep seeded instinct to be racist. It comes natural to be afraid of those not of your "tribe".

Black people never got the rights they deserved because they beat the whites in to submission. No, they got it through peaceful methods.

It is completely OK to hate someone. It is natural. You know whats not OK? Reinforcing those fears by having a group of your race beat that person. If this teacher had been smart, she would have shown this movie despite objections. Maybe he would have seen the result of racism. Instead all she did was justify his fears to hate and despise black people.

I'm sorry but hate is not natural. Its something thats learned. Does a baby shy away from people not of its race? I dont think so. When white people came to America were they immediately hated for being different? Do white anthropologists end up as worm food when they study African tribes? Only if they're cannibals.

I agree with you that this lady should be in prison and that she created more racism rather than diminshing it. But hate and racism is learned.

Please dont use the idea of instincts to justify racism. Human beings have choice. My instinct is to f*** anything with boobs, but my choice is to be a human being, not an animal

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

You can call it what you will but this thread is fueling racism by simply acknowliging racial differences.

And dont put words in my mouth (...post?). I never said this kid deserved to be beaten. If you read what I wrote, instead of piecing together small fragments to fit your worldview, you'd see that I said to hate ANYONE is wrong and only creates violence.

Stop thinking in terms of race, instead think of everyone as your human equal. We'll have a society without racism when we think of everyone as our human family. That's in your DNA.

Instead of thinking of miniscule genetic differences to justify racism, think of how 99.9% of our DNA is the exact SAME from race to race. That's the reality.

So white people should accept being beaten and treated in a racist manner - but whites should fight racism against other groups but not against whites ?

Is that right.

You can only defeat racism by fighting racism, not just sitting back and pretending anti-white racism doesnt exist.

Would you ignore the fact you had been stabbed because the attacker was a non-white ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If you got sent to a Federal Prison you would find that race matters very much to everyone in prison - black, white and hispanic.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Racism is a very tricky subject, like politics and religion, one wrong word and it becomes a shouting match. Point blank, the kid was wrong for using the slur, the teacher was wrong for instigating the violence and the students were wrong to participate in said violence. Every one of them are guilty in thier own way. It is sad really.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Race is real and we are hard wired to recognise racial differences ;

Even babies recognise racial differences ;

dienekes.blogspot.com...

dienekes.blogspot.com...

dienekes.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem
Racism is a very tricky subject, like politics and religion, one wrong word and it becomes a shouting match. Point blank, the kid was wrong for using the slur, the teacher was wrong for instigating the violence and the students were wrong to participate in said violence. Every one of them are guilty in thier own way. It is sad really.

There is no PROOF the kid said anything.

Only the teacher said he did. and she did so in order to cover her ass probably.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This story along with others throughout our history shows nothing more than HATE! People who have obvious differences look to the other as if something is weird or wrong with them. Have you ever noticed when you tell someone you do like a certain food they like and all the sudden you are weird for the difference. Its the same thing...peoples view points are so distorted! Hate is hate and it should never be tolerated. Mess with my kids and I will show ya HATE! hahaha!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There is only one race upon this earth...the human race.

It took ALL of us to enforce the Civil Rights Act...no one faction accomplished it on its own. Just think what we could accomplish if we ALL pulled together each and every day.

A teacher's job is to provide our children the building blocks needed to function in the world...not to perpetuate the hatred and mistrust that has infiltrated our lives for so many years. As long as the flames are fanned, the fire will rage on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

This story along with others throughout our history shows nothing more than HATE! People who have obvious differences look to the other as if something is weird or wrong with them. Have you ever noticed when you tell someone you do like a certain food they like and all the sudden you are weird for the difference. Its the same thing...peoples view points are so distorted! Hate is hate and it should never be tolerated. Mess with my kids and I will show ya HATE! hahaha!

I treat everyone with respect, but I never allow anyone to treat me in a racist way.

If I tolerate that then I let my kids down - and the racist may go on one day to be racist to someone I love.

Try racism on with me - then reap the whirlwind,.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It should be a criminal offense to send any child to a public school these days....and having a so called teacher like this there.....She allows a child to be beaten, I don't give a dam if he or she is black or white, to make her racism feel good inside herself.....She needs a public flogging....and let the boy she caused to get a beating do it...This racism $hit no longer gets it....If a person ain't worth a $hit,they just ain't worth a $hit, no matter their color. Let's just hope this so-called woman isn't ever allowed to teach or hold a class with students ever again...Even if the boy did use the "N" word, this woman is an adult and should have just sent him to the principle. But no, she has to Masculine herself up and see to it that this cracker gets what's coming to him....This world has gotten to where it is hardly worth being in now...I for one will be glad to take my exit.....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by adigregorio

So, if I post that I agree that there is racial profiling against white folks am I going to be labled a "closet racist"?

Of course not.

You're cute. One line responses, and tailored to make it seem like you are being "nice". I wondered if your ignorance would cause you to respond to my post, I was correct. Oops, I said you had ignorance, does THAT make me a racist? (sigh) Anyway, time for some fun!

If I say that spending hours upon days upon weeks upon months upon years looking for a job, that ALWAYS goes to another race...does saying that make me racist?

That makes you unlucky. Also, that means you might need better credentials, maybe specialize in a different field? I know this is arrogant of me to say but where there is a will, there is a way.

Nay, it makes you a foolish responder. Seriously? Where there is a will, there is a way? Is THOUSANDS OF RESUMES a year, will enough? What about over 300 miles WALKED a year? That enough for you?

What about the Mexican that just gets the job because they are brown? Is that racist, the fact that they give the job to them? Or the Chinese fellows that won't hire me because I don't speak Chinese? Even though their customers are all English speaking Mexicans...

You sir/ma'am are being a shill for the ignorance of "culture bashing" Being another color is NOT being another culture, if they live in America they should be celebrating AMERICAN CULTURE. Not the culture from their respective countries, or at least they shouldn't expect me to be cultural. Let me guess, I am racist now? Or am I not? You won't answer that because you know I have brains, and which ever one I am will be blasted at you if you are wrong.

Not so easy to hide behind a race card, is it
(Yay another face to show how racist YOU are being.)

If I say that I do notice that folks of the same race, seem to "gang up" on folks of other races...does that make me a closet racist?

No. But when you deny it is done by both sides you sure are.

Pretty sneaky sis! SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT!

And thank you for agreeing that there is mucho racism against the white folks! (AW SNAP!)

Or, does all that stuff above, make me OFF TOPIC!

Not really, you seem to misunderstand things you read. The teacher was dealt with, fired prosecuted jailed you name it. The ensuing discussion in this thread acted as if that hadn't happened. It went "the racist way" to put it.

Aren't we smart! What did I misunderstand about you promoting off topic discussion? Shall I copy your entire posts? Nah, you know what you are doing. Maybe not so smart after all.

(Did YOU understand what I said?)

Welcome to the real world folks, people hate people. If you take away the race lables used for hate, they will be replaced with "smoker" or "looser" or "gamer" or "mama's boy" or "geek" or "ass hole" or "fool" or "idiot" or "ignorant". All of those are better than racist though, aren't they?

Is calling someone a geek an attempt at destroying a culture? Do you have any idea how far en-slavers went to destroy a culture, background, faith, family structure? No? Then all that you just typed is hypocritical mumbo jumbo :!

LOLOLOL

*breath*

LOLOLOL

"Culture" what is this, Tranya town? Since when is teaching children to beat white children "culture"? Remember, the topic? Or did you misunderstand the rules to the site? This thread is about the class and the beating of a white child, not your distorted views of the world.

Please don't reply and make more of a fool of yourself.

*(@* you

Only fool here is you, having to lable those you disagree with "racists" and/or "fools". Is it that hard to have a debate, do you have to resort to ad-hominems.

Like I said earlier "F*!) you" And if I ever saw you in the street, and you talked to me like you did in here...Well I would be in trouble for beating you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join