It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman gets her house broken into twice by banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
And she isn't in foreclosure. Never was.

First time in October 2010 :
Out of Control!!! LISTEN TO THIS TERRIFYING 911 CALL of Thugs Hired by JPMorgan Chase Breaking Down a Door

Listen to the phone call here.

The video report here.

And now the bank just broke into her house yet again today.
Watch the MSNBC report here.

The banks just don't care. They break into people's home like the thieves they are.

And of course, nobody went to jail over those two break in. If the bank does it, it's all legal. The police did nothing.

I hope she buys a shotgun and next time they pull that crap, she send them all to hell, where they belong.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is to bad she didn't have a gun. This country seems to be getting crazier by the mineut.
I would feel real sorry for the guy who broke into my house while I was home.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I am just wondering....has this ever happened to you? Do you know the woman? and....having a violent reaction on her part may make things worse...unless (of course) it is self-defense.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Are we sure the guys is not telling her a lie just to get in or for some scam?? ANd not really representing a bank.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow, I really don't know what to say... They bank even said they made a mistake and had no legal right to try to change her locks when her home was not in foreclosure... Yet they did it.... AGAIN!

I am truly dumbfounded....

How can they get away with it? I mean, just how? It's just disgusting...

I don't really know what else I can say...

And.... blah!!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This will somehow become legal, but in a different form as it recently did in another state for law enforcement to come in at any time without a search warrant. I guess the banks are just testing what they can get away with and then have it put into law.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The banks are broke. The United States is broke. No one wants to loan us (United States) any more money. Soon the banks will go after our savings and our pensions, Im serious.
Financial repression.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I cant help to recommend watching Micheal Moores film Capitalism: a love story. You see actual footage of foreclosure right at the beginning.
Honestly, even if you dont like the guy, his films have won numerous international awards and is directly related to this topic imho.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

If someone comes into your house illegally, I'd say you have a right to self-defense. That's why it's your private property, and people who want to enter and NOT get shot knock. Otherwise if they are in your house uninvited, and without a signed warrant, they can be construed as constituting a threat and are subject to bullet-ducking...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
I cant help to recommend watching Micheal Moores film Capitalism: a love story. You see actual footage of foreclosure right at the beginning.
Honestly, even if you dont like the guy, his films have won numerous international awards and is directly related to this topic imho.

The guy at the beginning of Michael Moore's Capitalism did it to himself. He refinanced a family farm that had been fully paid off for generations, then the rates changed and he couldn't keep up with the loan payments.

He saw a way to get some fast cash, and didn't read the fine print. Many homeowners in the USA and around the world are making the mistake of refinancing their homes equity as the value of their homes increases, while thinking that the value will always continue to go up. Then when the values fall or the interest rates change, they get caught with their pants down.

Part of this is due to greedy banks, but a large part of it is due to people thinking that if the value of their home goes up, it must be okay to refinance at the higher value.

It's NOT okay unless you actually sell the home for the higher amount and have the money in your pocket, at which time it becomes unnecessary. Equity is false value until the home is sold.

new topics

top topics

join