It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Spy network COME I LIVE ! San Mateo 35x background RADIATION !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The owner chased the cat away that was sitting on it, radioactive CAT, and now it is at 9

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

That an outdoor or an indoor CAT.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ideally if we can get someone over there to see if the machine is broken or not, that'd be the interesting part!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
The owner chased the cat away that was sitting on it, radioactive CAT, and now it is at 9
Yes it's fluctuating between 9 and 10 now and the one above it is fluctuating between 10 and 11 so they are pretty close.

Obviously there was some kind of problem with it before. These are not professionally run monitors, you can get your own detector and hook it up to the network, and if you let your unit get out of calibration, you can mess it up.

The readings on www.radiationnetwork.com... for California do look a little higher than before Fukushima, but as someone said, they haven't even doubled, so it's not a huge increase, but I think there is an modest increase. They were even higher earlier today, probably double the pre-Fukushima levels, but they've dropped off since.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
As Gilda Radner said many years ago "Never mind"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They are apparently having problems again, I hope, It is reading 1360 now.

If there is that much radiation fluctuating that wildly over just a few hours someone needs to check their equipment.

Or run....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
!!! HOLY COW !!!

They are playing with us now.

I am on the Central Coast and its raining LIKE CRAZY, cold, NOT a spring shower, I bet its raining there too the air should be clean by now. This is NOT calibration it would not flip flop like this, it must a bit of plutonium ON THE CAT !!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b669651d7437.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think some one next door is making a dirty bomb!
or has some idiot took a dentists X-ray machine apart?
that has happened before.
it was sent to a scrap yard.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
First of i don't know anything about this type of thing just putting thaqt out there.
why is it that japan has lower radiation the some parts of the us!?
Also anyone else seeing kyrgystan at 640+?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
everything looks normal now, and has for awhile, and considering i'm not dead and am not feeling any of the adverse effects of radiation poisoning, i assume it was just a false positive? they must have norton antivirus installed on their geiger counter.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What is more scarier?

Radiation that might kill you?

Or the ATS spy network?

I think we need clarification on the spy thing, are you saying you are government officials in a spy network on ATS?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
why is it that japan has lower radiation the some parts of the us!?
Japan has been very lucky about the direction the wind has been blowing, which resulted in much of their contaminated radiation being blown to the sea east of them, and of course they are still leaking radioactive water into the sea so we all have to wonder how much of that will end up in our fish.

Also anyone else seeing kyrgystan at 640+?
yes, but I don't trust it anymore than I trusted the 1400 reading in northern California.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know nothing about the area or how the sun works, but maybe the sun is emitting radiations around the area and San Mateo is less cloud covered?

Total guess here

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join